This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Heck yes we are! I'm planning on jumping dh's bones later today. I've been kinda bad and have been teasing the heck out of him. I sexted him last night at work and everything hoping to get his motor running. The things we do when ttc :haha:

Julie- OMG ... CRAZY!!!! YOU HAVE TO CALL THE PSY and tell her!!! CONGRATS!!!!! Are you excited???!!!!

BB- hoping all goes well with DH!

Lol! I know, right? I'm the same way. Poor guys!

Cassidy, you're right. I hope so!

Ashlee, glad to see you today! Hope you O soon!

Mirolee, how have you been feeling?? I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!

Morgan that breaks my heart for you guys. I'm so sorry you're going through this but I hope for a quick resolution for you guys!

Thanks girls! We are so excited! I think DW is a bit freaked out, but I honestly kind of expected it. My pants got tight at 5 weeks. I can't even wear spandex waisted pants lol partially bc of the ms but it's just too uncomfortable down low. It makes me feel less fat! Before we thought my uterus was doubled in size by now, but I'm guessing it's actually more like trippled lol
DW was totally shocked. We'd studied u/s pics on youtube, so as soon as she started we saw one black spot then a black spot in a different area and knew before she even told us. DW cried and was shaking. I was surprisingly calm lol

Marie-I hate being in hospitals and waiting for people to get out of surgery. My mom had surgery a few times, waiting is the worst...I hope he comes out ok and feels better quick!

Thanks girls! We are so excited! I think DW is a bit freaked out, but I honestly kind of expected it. My pants got tight at 5 weeks. I can't even wear spandex waisted pants lol partially bc of the ms but it's just too uncomfortable down low. It makes me feel less fat! Before we thought my uterus was doubled in size by now, but I'm guessing it's actually more like trippled lol
DW was totally shocked. We'd studied u/s pics on youtube, so as soon as she started we saw one black spot then a black spot in a different area and knew before she even told us. DW cried and was shaking. I was surprisingly calm lol

Marie-I hate being in hospitals and waiting for people to get out of surgery. My mom had surgery a few times, waiting is the worst...I hope he comes out ok and feels better quick!

I was going to say-- it totally makes sense! your pants have been tight from the beginning. two babies will do that to you! SO happy for you and DW!

i am feeling down and out. sad. despondent. like it will never happen to me.
you know, the usual end of tww emotions.
my boobs hurt.

Julie, I can't remember, did you use clomid?

Yes, it was my second month of clomid and it had been upped to 100mg. My prog was only 10.1 at 7dpo, I totally thought I was out...lol

Mirolee-You are not out yet :hugs: I'm still holding out for you for sure!

Oh Morgan, this makes me sick!! That's like charging me for murder b/c my son was born still. WTF?!?!! I don't understand how they could do this??? I am praying for you guys!!

Lol! I know, right? I'm the same way. Poor guys!

Cassidy, you're right. I hope so!

Ashlee, glad to see you today! Hope you O soon!
Thank you! You and me both!

i am feeling down and out. sad. despondent. like it will never happen to me.
you know, the usual end of tww emotions.
my boobs hurt.
Ugh :? I'm sorry Mirolee. I've still got my FX for you, you're not out yet :hugs:

Heck yes we are! I'm planning on jumping dh's bones later today. I've been kinda bad and have been teasing the heck out of him. I sexted him last night at work and everything hoping to get his motor running. The things we do when ttc :haha:
Get it girl!! You'll O. It seems everyone is just Oing a little later this time around.
Sonia- speaking of preggers, your chart and timing look fab!! When are you planning in testing lady??

Well i really dont know...im gonna try not to test till im late....dr ofc has been closed this week so i cant even get my progesterone tested.... :( but in a way im glad my in laws r here and im soo busy tht i dont really have too much time to think of SS ( btw no symptoms :p )
So annoying about your Dr's office. Good thing you have family around to help take your mind off it.

I am still amazed at the fact that your tarot card reading had been right so far! I'm so happy for you! So awesome that you're able to get 2 babies in your first pregnancy since you were wanting a big family! It will be crazy but so worth it!

Okay, so here's my OPK from last night and here's my chart from this month overlaid on last month's chart. I'm hope hope hoping that I'll get that positive OPK tonight and O and get another high temp in the am.

Attachments

• www.fertilityfriend.com.jpg
    www.fertilityfriend.com.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 579057_10151574047406557_600230038_n.jpg
    579057_10151574047406557_600230038_n.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1
Before Clomid I Oed at cd19 so I'm hoping that's what is going on now. I'm super hoping I get a +opk either later today or tomorrow.

Before Clomid I Oed at cd19 so I'm hoping that's what is going on now. I'm super hoping I get a +opk either later today or tomorrow.

Got my FX for you!

BTW, my cm today is mostly creamy but had a little EWCM in it. What should I mark that as?

I still can't get over the twins Julie! I am so happy and excited for you. Send your amazing baby dust our way.

Ash, its so nice to have you back!

Nichole, you will O! We all O'd late! I just got a pos OPK yesterday, cd 19!

Mirolee, you WILL get preggo and you WILL get your bfp soon! My fingers are crossed for you. Sending you a :hugs: so you cheer up!

I'm still in shock over the twins too! I need to find that psychic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->