This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Mark it as whatever the most fertile is, so EWCM :)
You think so? Even if it was literally the tiniest bit and tons of creamy cm?

Ash, its so nice to have you back!

Nichole, you will O! We all O'd late! I just got a pos OPK yesterday, cd 19!

Mirolee, you WILL get preggo and you WILL get your bfp soon! My fingers are crossed for you. Sending you a :hugs: so you cheer up!

I'm still in shock over the twins too! I need to find that psychic!
Good to be back :)

DH asked me if I could bake some pumpkin bread for him and his co-workers. They have been busting their bums at work lately so I couldn't say no. The smell radiating from my kitchen is making me stupid hungry. I hope I have the will power to stay away but I highly doubt it.

We definitely missed you here Ash! :hugs:

you're kind of like the life of the party!

you're kind of like the life of the party!

i second that!
LMAO! Thanks ladies :) Missed ya too!

DH asked me if I could bake some pumpkin bread for him and his co-workers. They have been busting their bums at work lately so I couldn't say no. The smell radiating from my kitchen is making me stupid hungry. I hope I have the will power to stay away but I highly doubt it.
Mmmm...you're hubby is one lucky guy! I want some!

So, Nichole......If I work really hard and ask nicely for pumpkin bread, will you make me some too ? :winkwink:

I'd totally give you some of the bread too. I found a new recipe and it is freaking amazeballs.

Ashlee-I am glad your back!!
Mirolee Your not out yet!
AFM: I am so tired, I couldn't sleep last night and I have to babysit tonight.

Ashlee, I'm glad you're back, too! I read to chart your most fertile cm.

Nichole, that sounds yummy. It needs to come low-carb style! Lol

Katrina, maybe being tired is a sign! ;)

I didn't O regularly before. Last cycle was CD 16 by temps and CD 20 by OPKS .. but I didn't do any on 16-18 last cycle either.. so idk.

I can only wish! lol I think it was just cause of the storms last night

i'm making pumpkin whoppie pies this weekend. you are all invited. and maybe i'll even do apple cider, the spiked version.

I don't know what to do. I'm really not in a good place right now. I need to get pregnant even if its just to save my own sanity. I've cried for 3 days because my work colleague accidentally got pregnant and that's not me. I'm a tearful mess.

I love temping because I like confirming O. I don't OPK because they stress me out. I'm thinking even thought temping doesn't stress me out that actually deep down it does.

I'm tempted to stop taking my Vitamin B6 and get Hubby off his cranberry and magnesium tablets, stop temping and just have sex! I'm not sure how the OCD in me would cope though :lol:

BB, i'm totally feeling the same way today. i'm sorry your heart is hurting. hugs.

i'm making pumpkin whoppie pies this weekend. you are all invited. and maybe i'll even do apple cider, the spiked version.

Yes please. what time? I'll bring pumpkin cider :)

BB, I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. We all have times where it sucks and its rough-- You'll get through it and get preggo! Maybe a break from temping and all of that will give you some sanity.

Part of me is worried I will regret going Au natural but on the other hand I know deep down that's my OCD talking! :lol:

BB-I am sorry you are having a tough time right now! I feel the same way more often now then ever. I am sorry your hurting so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->