This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Do I keep taking Vitamin B6 and stop everything else or stop everything completely or stop nothing at all??

Update:

Hubby is back home. Was in lots of pain so he is high on Percoset and Toradol. He doesn't have much of an appetite but when I asked him if he wanted some Marco's Pizza I saw a little flicker in his eyes. :winkwink:

Bb, I totally understand. I was like that, then got pregnant ..carried him, lost him, and am right back at square one. And even more sad and terrified than ever. Im just doing all I can do in my power and trying my hardest to wait and have faith that God will bless us again. It's tough. I didn't do all of this last time. Don't if you need a break. Take your vitamins just in case though. Good luck if that's what you decide. Like I said, I'm struggling today, too. I comforted myself with chocolate and feel worse than when I started. Oops.

prgirl- great news! Highly recommend he eats! When I don't eat and take pain pills I get SUPER sick and then it is a horrible spiral down between trying to eat and throwing up and then taking meds and throwing up.... so I say feed the man!

Ladies that are down ... I am sending a hug!

Morgan- how are you holding up? Thinking about you! How are things going? Anything new?

The absolute best thing I can do when I'm feeling down is go workout. If I can't get pregnant right now, then I can at least feel better and work towards getting myself healthier :) I ALWAYS feel better after working out, too.

Marie, Glad Hubby is home! I say feed him too. He'll feel better with the pain pills on a full stomach.

Thanks, Nikki! We will get there. Just gotta be patient. How are you feeling?

Amanda, I agree I think a walk is in our near future if it doesn't rain on us again! If it does I'm working out with housework does that count? :) I've been wanting to start working out anyway; I've just been waiting until it's cooled off I hate being all sweaty. Walking is my favorite! I can take tbe dog then. Although, hubby and I did buy bicycles.

The absolute best thing I can do when I'm feeling down is go workout. If I can't get pregnant right now, then I can at least feel better and work towards getting myself healthier :) I ALWAYS feel better after working out, too.

Gelato helps too. :winkwink: Pistachio gelato always puts a smile on my face. LOL

So, just had that "it feels like I started my period feeling" but it's just a ton of watery/creamy cm. no ewcm :? What is the deal with my body this month, normally I have a ton of ewcm

So, just had that "it feels like I started my period feeling" but it's just a ton of watery/creamy cm. no ewcm :? What is the deal with my body this month, normally I have a ton of ewcm

Me too!! Well, I don't normally have a ton but some. I had none last month, and a teensy bit yesterday and today. Weird

Hey girls.. Figured out what's going on. He will go Sunday to meet with the prosecutor w/ his lawyer, who says we shouldn't worry about him having to stay there that night. Says he may have to at some point, the minimum sentence is 6 mos to 3 years. It is like one of those awful cases you heard about in driving class, where someone pays the rest of their lives for an accident. But I hope thats not the case for him. There will be a trial. It is classified vehicular homicide.

I feel like my life is Law & Order, keep wondering what Olivia Benson would do?! This just doesn't seem real. We knew it was a possibility, but why now after so long..? He is not a criminal and it breaks my heart. He is so sad it's awful. It feels like I'm just waiting for the world to cave in on me. And I have work tomorrow. I just can't believe this. I am so thankful for this bean, it is keeping me going. I have a little family I can't let down.

So big things on my plate over here. I'll update when I can, you girls are the best support ever. I am SO FREAKIN HAPPY for Julie btw. Can't stop thinking about you! So amazing. Going to eat my Chipotle now :)

Hey girls.. Figured out what's going on. He will go Sunday to meet with the prosecutor w/ his lawyer, who says we shouldn't worry about him having to stay there that night. Says he may have to at some point, the minimum sentence is 6 mos to 3 years. It is like one of those awful cases you heard about in driving class, where someone pays the rest of their lives for an accident. But I hope thats not the case for him. There will be a trial. It is classified vehicular homicide.

I feel like my life is Law & Order, keep wondering what Olivia Benson would do?! This just doesn't seem real. We knew it was a possibility, but why now after so long..? He is not a criminal and it breaks my heart. He is so sad it's awful. It feels like I'm just waiting for the world to cave in on me. And I have work tomorrow. I just can't believe this. I am so thankful for this bean, it is keeping me going. I have a little family I can't let down.

So big things on my plate over here. I'll update when I can, you girls are the best support ever. I am SO FREAKIN HAPPY for Julie btw. Can't stop thinking about you! So amazing. Going to eat my Chipotle now :)

Oh Morgan, I'm so sorry to hear that! Crossing my fingers that this gets resolved quickly.

I just don't freaking get why they are doing that to him. What was the reason behind the accident again? I wish there was something I could do to help you gys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->