This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Woot woot Amanda! Are you 1dpo today?!?!?!

yep-- got a smiley on my digi opk last night!! Of course we didn't BD, but we will today. We did all the days before. we had guests over for dinner that just wouldnt leave, so by the time they left i was SO tired.

yep-- got a smiley on my digi opk last night!! Of course we didn't BD, but we will today. We did all the days before. we had guests over for dinner that just wouldnt leave, so by the time they left i was SO tired.

Those damn dinner guests!! I told you they needed to go home ;) So happy you and Cassidy both O'ed...My turn! My turn!!

Those damn dinner guests!! I told you they needed to go home ;) So happy you and Cassidy both O'ed...My turn! My turn!!

I know-- they were family so i really should have kicked them out. They would have understood, right?

I CANT WAIT for you to O too! That means we can all test at the same time!! yeaaah. Are you going to do an OPK when you get home?

I know-- they were family so i really should have kicked them out. They would have understood, right?

I CANT WAIT for you to O too! That means we can all test at the same time!! yeaaah. Are you going to do an OPK when you get home?

Definitely should have kicked them out haha

Yes, OPK when I get home...better be positive!! Still haven't had any O pains yet, just the pains in my cervix last night and the cervix pain during BD the night before. It's still SHOW too so I know I haven't O'ed yet.

Morgan, so so sorry. Praying for you guys to get it resolved.

Im so impatient. I just want to O so I can wait, lol. Only in TTC do you hope to get done waiting to O so you can wait to test and hope you have to wait some more for a baby!

I was able to get a bd in today! :happydance: It wasn't working out well at first... Dh is crazy stressed... But I finally got him relaxed enough to bd. Hoping to get the +opk tomorrow and ovulate Saturday.

Yay Nichole. I have plans to get one in today and tomorrow. And maybe Saturay, too if I can! And just gonna pray I O sometime in the next day or two.. I had positive looking OPKS on CD 19 & 20 last cycle so hopefully that will repeat for me .. since CD 16 is out of the question at this point lol

I am afraid I'm going to.get crosshairs tomorrow for CD 16 (Tuesday ) because I put a higher, same, and lower temp in for tomorrow and got them. What is the difference between dashed and solid? I bd'ed Sunday and Wednesday around it. If that is the case, the odds are not in my favor. Opks have been totally negative. I'm baffled. Thoughts??

Morgan I'm so sorry...As if knowing he was the one driving in the accident and having the loss of Jaxon isn't enough already? Just ridiculous.
I get change.org things all the time. One was for a woman who moved to the US to be with her bf I think, got pregnant, he left her, she tried to kill herself. They are charging her with endangering the life of a child or something along those lines. They wanted me to sign to help her...I'm sorry, but she tried to kill herself! Obviously that would kill her unborn child as well! In that case, I'm sorry but it's hard to feel sorry for her. She did it on purpose. However, a car wreck is an accident! No one should ever be punished for an accident like that...

Thanks! It feels like I put someone else's scan pic up...not sure it's a reality for me yet lol

Eeeeek testing buddies Amanda! Although i'm going to try to not test unless AF is late.... or if i'm having crazy symptoms. We all know how that goes for me though! Lol We'll see.

C'monnnnn Ash! Your turn!

Lots of ladies in the TWW now.. right?? Who is testing next?? Mirolee are you going to wait and see if AF is a no show or you think you'll test again soon?

Grrrr I'm so frustrated right now! :growlmad:My cervix is primed and ready to o and bd timing has been great but my OPKs suck! Yesterday evening on the left and this evening on the right.

My plan was to test on October 1st at 12dpo if I o'd tonight but doesn't look like it's happening :growlmad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
Ugh I understand your frustration hun! My OPKs were playing with me like that too and then around noon on CD15- bam! positive. It's coming ash don't lose hope.

I only have wondfo left :/ the rest are clinical guard which aren't as sensitive

Eeeeek testing buddies Amanda! Although i'm going to try to not test unless AF is late.... or if i'm having crazy symptoms. We all know how that goes for me though! Lol We'll see.

C'monnnnn Ash! Your turn!

Lots of ladies in the TWW now.. right?? Who is testing next?? Mirolee are you going to wait and see if AF is a no show or you think you'll test again soon?

I'm starting to test every morning starting Sunday. I'll be 7 DPO but want to catch it ASAP. Earliest I've gotten a :bfp: was 8 DPO.

I used the clinical guard ones before and had no problem! But I know everybody's body is different and it's nice to use the same brand all the way through. I think I have a few wondfo ones left if you want them (like 2 lol) i'm gonna be re-ordering anyways. I think they are wondfo.. they came in the same order as my wondfo hpt tests lol.

So I was on the FF site instead of the app and it's saying 2 DPO on there. I'm so confused. What does it mean if temps say O and OPK's don't?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->