This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Ok ladies so here's this mornings test...with wondfo
View attachment 675757
I think it's darker than ydays fmu but will check with
Smu also :) Happy Sunday

AHH CONGRATS SONIA! So excited for the Frer!

Sonia- looks darker for sure!! You're preggo momma!!!

Ashlee- look on the bright side...now you'll have three solid bd days in instead of the one missing day leading up to O... :) I feel your vajayjay pain but it will be worth it!!! One last night, you can doooo it!!

There's just no way. It hurt to take the softcup out :? I'd probably cry, it hurts that much. I think its because of the 3 days in a row then 2days in a row after one day break, plus my cm hasn't been as good this cycle. Normally this doesn't happen.

I might try the softcup method tonight. I just cant BD. I am too freaking sore.

So I just had breakfast with my best friend since I was 3, who I never told about my MC bc we have separate friends and they were buying a house at the time so I hadn't seen her. DHs mom happened to be best friends with her other friends mother. Come to find out my MIL told her friend, who told her daughter, who told my friend. So now my friend confronts me with tears in her eyes about the whole thing and why I never came to her etc so I spent the while breakfast rehashing my MC. Awesome. I'm so mad at my MIL, it's none of her business to talk to people about things like that and now of course DH is mad at get but it started a fight between us as well...fantastic.

That is such BS. That was your business to tell and yours alone. This kind of thing is the reason why I hate gossip.

AFM- OPK STILL POSITIVE! ](*,):hissy: Like blazing positive. I've never had 3 days of positive opks. I always had 2 and ovulated on the second one. Always day 19 except when it was cd 18 from clomid. I am so upset right now. I am going to e-mail my doctor tomorrow if I don't have my damn temp rise. I am really going to push for 100mg of clomid next round. Gah I'm so mad at my body right now. I think its because I've probably gained weight and its messing my body up. We have been non stop celebrating for 2 months now and celebrating in my family means food. I just want to ovulate!

Nichole it doesn't matter if you are still getting positives you may have just had a high surge. It is the surge in lh that causes the egg to burst out. I always had days of blazing positives. Put the pee sticks down lol.

Sorry, I have to disagree on this one. I had a cycle with two weeks of pos opks without ovulating. Nichole, I think you should continue temping and opk-ing because if you need to argue for a higher dose of clomid, you'll have something to back it up with. I was put on 100mg from the first cycle because I showed that I was having surges without ovulating. (ttc, NOT dissing you, just coming from a different p.o.v)

I'm hoping my low temp today was ovulation indicator. I am definitely bringing it up to my doctor. Thanks for the advice ladies.

Sonia, get a dang FRER! You're preggo, lady!

Ash, you poor thing! You've BD'd a ton, so I think you're safe!

Nichole, UGH! Frustrating! I would just keep BD'ing to be safe !:)

Kara, SO frustrating. It was none of her business to tell, and its such a personal matter! No one needs to know about that unless you want them to know. Sorry hun! :hugs: How are you feeling? Hows the MS?

Cassidy, when are you going to start testing? I am so happy for you and your BD'ing timing this cycle!

Morgan, yay for hubs not having to spend the night. I hope this all gets resolved quickly.

AFM, Symptom spotting like CRAZY although I know its too early. I can't seem to stay away from tests. I only have 1 FRER and I am trying to convince myself not to use it until AF is late. We'll see how that goes...

Girls, I am so frustrated. Today I am 7/8 DPO. I decided I was going to test early to catch and track any CP. Well, this morning I got another faint line on an IC. I was like "Whaaa...?" I really woke up then. I dipped another IC, another faint positive. Both within the five minute read time. Then I dipped a wondfo, nothing. Now I am thinking that the ICs are faulty. I have had cramping and lower back pain since 5 DPO so I guess it could have been implantation... ?

I've attached a pic but you know how hard these faint lines are to see on camera.

I'm thinking about just paying $50 and getting an hCG quantitative tomorrow. What do you think? Is it worth it or do you think it's probably just faulty tests?

I see a very faint line :). Thats exactly what I got about 10 dpo. I then bought a clearblu digital test which can detect 5 days before af is due and it was a bfp. I also had backache, cramps and quite a bit of creamy cm. Fingers crossed for you x

Girls, I am so frustrated. Today I am 7/8 DPO. I decided I was going to test early to catch and track any CP. Well, this morning I got another faint line on an IC. I was like "Whaaa...?" I really woke up then. I dipped another IC, another faint positive. Both within the five minute read time. Then I dipped a wondfo, nothing. Now I am thinking that the ICs are faulty. I have had cramping and lower back pain since 5 DPO so I guess it could have been implantation... ?

I've attached a pic but you know how hard these faint lines are to see on camera.

I'm thinking about just paying $50 and getting an hCG quantitative tomorrow. What do you think? Is it worth it or do you think it's probably just faulty tests?

I see a very faint line :). Thats exactly what I got about 10 dpo. I then bought a clearblu digital test which can detect 5 days before af is due and it was a bfp. I also had backache, cramps and quite a bit of creamy cm. Fingers crossed for you x

Sonia, definitely darker!!! First tweak is for you. That is one bright, beautiful line for it being a wondfo and only 10 and 11dpo! YAY! That's one sticky bean! Your rainbow baby <3

Ash- sorry for the pain, but it'll be worth it when you see that BFP! You've got your bases covered :thumbup:

Marie- I actually see a shadow line on all three, second tweak is for you :flower:

Kara- That's some bullshit, I hate that. Especially when it comes to such a sensitive, personal subject like your MC! Ugh. That's why i'm scared to tell my mom when I get pregnant, she'll promise not to say anything but will get so excited she'll end up telling people. I really don't want to tell ANYONE other than close family until after 12ish weeks. :hugs: Sorry you had to deal with that hun.

Thanks for the tweak Cassidy! It's weird b/c I can clearly see something on the pink wondfo in the tweak but in real life nothing :-( Only time will tell. Thanks again! You rock! :flower:

Kiamaria, I hope it happens!! <3

Girls with older children please can you take a look at this thread for me?https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-going-crack-up-any-useful-advice-please.html

Sonia, get a dang FRER! You're preggo, lady!

Ash, you poor thing! You've BD'd a ton, so I think you're safe!

Nichole, UGH! Frustrating! I would just keep BD'ing to be safe !:)

Kara, SO frustrating. It was none of her business to tell, and its such a personal matter! No one needs to know about that unless you want them to know. Sorry hun! :hugs: How are you feeling? Hows the MS?

Cassidy, when are you going to start testing? I am so happy for you and your BD'ing timing this cycle!

Morgan, yay for hubs not having to spend the night. I hope this all gets resolved quickly.

AFM, Symptom spotting like CRAZY although I know its too early. I can't seem to stay away from tests. I only have 1 FRER and I am trying to convince myself not to use it until AF is late. We'll see how that goes...

Feeling okay, thank you for asking!! MS got really bad Thursday and Friday but has been manageable yesterday and today. We leave for Florida tomorrow so hopefully it stays dull for our vacation! We have a scan at 3:30 tomorrow right before we leave for the airport so I'm really looking forward to that!

Hoping your symptoms are all good news and that FRER is nice and positive when you do decide to use it!! :)

SONIA - You are pregnant mama!!! Congrats!!!!

BB - Sorry if I missed, how old is your son?

Oh yeah I agree ESP if no temp rise to confirm. I guess I misread it

Sonia, that's awesome. Definitely looks darker to me! :)

Morgan, thinking of you. Hoping things work out well.

Kara, I would be furious. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

Marie, I'm so sorry. How awful. I hope you get your BFP. I can't believe those would be so faulty! :(

Afm, opk maybe looks a tad lighter today. Maybe. Temp dipped. Tons of watery CM. Gonna try to get another BD in. Had my blood drawn. Hubby was glad. Said he cant handle another month of my crazy.. lol. Poor guy! Not expecting results til Tuesday though. Just kinda.. waiting. Very busy. Trying to get ready to have a garage sale next weekend. Spent time with Hubby. Got a nap yesterday, slept in today.. gotta work tonight. Busy is good. Helps not thinking about TTC almost constantly. Glad for the first day of Fall today, too!

Sonia that is darker than my ic at 12 and 13 dpo! I agree about skipping to a digi.....

holy shit what have i missed???

SONIA!!! DIGI DIGI DIGI DOOOO IT.

Im in Boulder. It's overwhelming. Got in a car accident on Fri before my interview not bad but enough to shake me up. Douche bag was on his cell.

Nailed the interview... DH is going to call bullsh!t at work on his boss and see about getting her to commit to a managerial track asap.

I need to decide if I'm calling bullsh!t on LA and basically putting all my eggs in one basket (no joke intended).

Looking at houses in Denver ;)

Went bathroom - some color on the paper... day 25 I havent been temping because i forgot my BBT but if its my AF then I'm on track maybe a 29-30ish day cycle (AKA NORMAL)...

I'm going to go back and read read read... Ash, great to see you again, sorry about your vijayjay, Clyn (HUGS), Nichole - great work on the BD and sorry about the stupid cycle situation :(

x

Sonia said she'd post a SMU.. She must be good at holding it!! :)

Nichole- woohoo on the BD, now sit back and relax and let them go to work! I sometimes got like 5 day of pos OPKs also, when I was having cd18-20 O's.

Sandy- awesome can't wait for Tuesday.. Sounds like you covered your bases too!

Julie- had 3 plates of Cracker Barrel this morning and thought of you! ;)

And HI! Amelia glad to hear from you!! :)

How's everything going with you Morgan?

Good luck with everything Amelia!

Good Luck Amelia!

:happydance: hubby was up for :sex: tonight! According to FF my fertile days should start tomorrow and O on Thursday so busy week for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->