This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Morgan, I cant wait to see my results, either! I'm ready to know what the heck is going on.

Amelia, sounds like you have a good plan!

Hope you pregnant ladies are feeling/doing well!

AFM, got a BD in before I have to head to work. I think my bases are covered. BD today, yesterday, Friday, Wednesday, & Sunday, with positive OPK's yesterday and today. FX, but still not expecting much.

Amelia :hugs: Sorry you got in an accident hun, glad you're okay- and happy you're home with hubby! I know you'll make the right decision with whatever you choose, hoping you see a BFP!!!!

YAY to everyone getting their BD timing in!!! We're kicking some ass ladies!

Amanda- i'm seriously trying not to test until AF is late. So like night of 14dpo/morning of 15dpo. I'm over over analyzing every evap line and indent! Lol

Sonia- Congrats!!!!

Morgan- Thinking about you today girl!

Mirolee- October is all you.

Amilia- if you need a good real estate agent let me know. I LOVE mine! Glad you did well at the interview.

Hey so here r the tests..topmost is ydays darkest test middle one is fmu and bottom smu after 1.5hrs hold
image.jpg

Sonia- chart, tests, everything looks great!!! When will you get you beta results?

I second all of the above! So stoked for you Sonia. Maybe a chance for twins as well?!?! lol

Those wondfos are pretty dark for 10-11dpo! Super excited for you!

Amelia-good to have you back! Was wondering where you've been te last few days. Sorry about the cr accident :? Hoping everything works out for you and DH though!

I feel like I have done all I can this cycle.. temp, opk, bd apprpriately ( I think! ), use softcups, get blood work and a doctors appointment, hope, pray, cry, eat decent, and even eat the pineapple and sunflower seeds starting today. I don't know what else that leaves. I'll finish my last few opks but im fairly certain my + was yesterday so I should O yesterday or today, right?

Sonia, they are definitely progressing! Yay! Can't wait for betas!

Looks like you're probably O'ing today Sandy, I think you'll get a temp spike tomorrow.

Amilia- if you need a good real estate agent let me know. I LOVE mine! Glad you did well at the interview.

YES PLEASE..... and maybe a mortgage broker?:blush:

Hey so here r the tests..topmost is ydays darkest test middle one is fmu and bottom smu after 1.5hrs hold
View attachment 675957

They are so strong!!!

Amelia-good to have you back! Was wondering where you've been te last few days. Sorry about the cr accident :? Hoping everything works out for you and DH though!

Thanks lady x

I feel like I have done all I can this cycle.. temp, opk, bd apprpriately ( I think! ), use softcups, get blood work and a doctors appointment, hope, pray, cry, eat decent, and even eat the pineapple and sunflower seeds starting today. I don't know what else that leaves. I'll finish my last few opks but im fairly certain my + was yesterday so I should O yesterday or today, right?

sounds like you've done everything perfectly FX for you! O is coming girl!!

I would guess today. I'm having some pains in the right ovary region. It feels like cramps. O pains ya think?

Rocking out to Queen here at work.... we're SOOOO SLOW! And this TWW is draggggging by! Ugh

Cassidy, I will hold out until at least 13dpo if you do too!

Amelia, Nice to have you back! Sorry about the car accident, so glad that you're okay though!!

Nichole, woohoo for more BD'ing!

Sonia, FRER! I needa see those pink lines! :)

I'm 5dpo and have had SO much CM today. TMI, I actually went to the bathroom to check if AF had come, there was such a gush. Just really watery lotiony CM. Odd but oh well. No other symptoms. Still considering myself out.

Cassidy, my night is slow, too! Ugh. I just want to go home and hang out with my Hubby!

Amanda, maybe it's a good sign! Fx for you!

Sounds good to me Amanda! I REALLY want to wait this month and have ZERO tests under my cabinet so I think i'm good if I can stay away from the store... lol. I have two OPKs to keep me happy so I think I will test with one around 10dpo for fun, but other than that NO peeing on sticks for me!!! lol

Sounds good to me Amanda! I REALLY want to wait this month and have ZERO tests under my cabinet so I think i'm good if I can stay away from the store... lol. I have two OPKs to keep me happy so I think I will test with one around 10dpo for fun, but other than that NO peeing on sticks for me!!! lol

I'm already plotting when to use mine, hahaha! AF got me exactly as planned on 13dpo last month, so hopefully I wont waste a test this cycle if she shows before I get the chance to test!

I'll send you a box of FRER's if I cave and test earlier!

I don't have any tests except the one that came with my opks so I'm gonna try to wait it out, too. AF is due a week from tomorrow, but with O'ing late that may change

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->