This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

If i'm not pregnant AF will show October 2nd, on 14dpo like she does every month. FX that :witch: stays away!

I don't have any tests except the one that came with my opks so I'm gonna try to wait it out, too. AF is due a week from tomorrow, but with O'ing late that may change

Goodluck :) I am not that good at waiting...testing is my weakness :/

Me too, Amanda! Lol. But it sure sucks seeing that BFN. Not sure which is worse!

Fx for you too Cassidy! !

Sonia- Congrats girl!!
Amelia-I am glad you got somethings figured out! I love that area and I want to see pictures of the new house, when you get it.
AFM: Will test tuesday maybe, I don't have my hopes up. Had a good day today, I rode in the tractor with dh and spent time with my puppy!

Sonia- Congrats girl!!
Amelia-I am glad you got somethings figured out! I love that area and I want to see pictures of the new house, when you get it.
AFM: Will test tuesday maybe, I don't have my hopes up. Had a good day today, I rode in the tractor with dh and spent time with my puppy!

Katrina, that sounds lovely! A perfect first day of fall! :) I wanted to go for a walk tonight, but i had to work instead. Hubby and I are talking about getting a puppy. What kind do you have?

Shih tzu-she is hyper but such a loving little girl. She is a rescue, and was 1 1/2 pounds when we got her. She is 7 1/2 now.

Our dog is a rescue too. He was soooo skinny. He put on 20 pounds and he's still only 65 pounds as a full grown lab.

Ours wasn't skinny just a little round runt pup about 7 weeks old. :haha: She has me wrapped around her paw. We got her in January this year-she was born the week we got married.

Awe! We are talking about getting a lab puppy in addition to the one we have. He had a hard life though. He's very spoiled and sweet both lol. Im just afraid he would not like sharing our attention with other dogs, even though he gets along well with other dogs. We are still on the fence. We will see!

Ugh so I think the reason that my vajay was hurting so bad after sex is because I think I might have thrush :? I think one or two of you have had it before right? Is there anything to take over the counter for it or will I have to go to the dr. I'd like to avoid the dr if possible.

Ouch!! How awful! I'm not sure. Thrush would be a fungal thing I believe.. is it the same as a yeast infection? Maybe like Monistat?

Yea apparently monistat will do the trick. Just hoping this doesn't completely fuck up our chance this cycle :( going to wait till I get my temp shift(hopefully tomorrow) that way I know I o'd and my cervix will close before I use the monistat

Feeling a little better about it, found lot of cases of women getting thrush and getting their BFPs so hopefully I'm still in!

Ash, I have gotten thrush in every TWW of mine that has ended in a bfp! So sorry that you are going through that but it shouldn't mess up your chances! Monistat works wonders!

It's late here (for me) and I'm wide awake. The past two nights I just haven't been able to sleep. Ugh. Symptom spotting like crazy. My boobs are sore and swollen, I have a slight headache, increased cm, lower back hurts, peeing a lot and insomnia. Someone tell me to stop!! I'm only 5dpo!!

Natural yogurt is soothing for thrush! I found tea tree oil in my bath helped too.

It's late here (for me) and I'm wide awake. The past two nights I just haven't been able to sleep. Ugh. Symptom spotting like crazy. My boobs are sore and swollen, I have a slight headache, increased cm, lower back hurts, peeing a lot and insomnia. Someone tell me to stop!! I'm only 5dpo!!

I had pregnancy insomnia with my son! FX for you!!

That's good Ashlee! Hope you feel better soon!

Temp climbed a bit, but not enough for crosshairs yet. So I wait. Some more. Story of this whole deal.. lol. Last nights opk was the darkest yet and I was having some pains like I said, so hopefully that means I o'ed. One more stick left for smu..

Thanks ladies.

Amanda- I hope that it ends with a bfp for me too because it sucks and it should get a reward for enduring it ;)! Lol hope that the monistat kicks in nice and quick. I hope thy those are all some preggo signs! I wanna see a bfp!

Also, temp spike today woohoo! Finally ovulated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->