This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Yay for your temp spike! I'm a little jealous of that pretty spike! ;)

Yeah beautiful temp spike Ashlee!! Now to relax :)

I updated over on the other thread and am too lazy to repost lol.. Got to get back to work but just wanted to say all is well with my bean!

And Sandy- post your stick progression later so we can see! Yay for super dark :)

Oh and can't wait to see those beta results Sonia!!!

Yay!!! Ashlee-do happy to see that O spike and now you can relax and take care of your poor vajay!! :)

Hahaha- I had vajayjay issues this weekend too, lots of BD for us lol. A hot washcloth works wonders afterwards, just sayin ;)

Thanks girls! I'm super happy with that temp spike, it's the best one I've had! Now FX for a sticky bean and for my poor viajay to get better quickly!

Morgan, I'm sorry, but hopefully it will all work out! I went and read on the other thread. Glad your scan went well!! :)

Rachel, your bump is adorable!

Sonia, can't wait for your betas! Fx tight!

These are what I have... I'm out of sticks. Not sure if I should buy more. I have been having pain in my right front pelvis area.. next to my hip bone. Like it really hurts. Off and on since yesterday evening. I've never had it before that I have noticed. And I'm ready for my progesterone level to come back. I'm so curious!

Attachments

• o8gldw.jpg
    o8gldw.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 3
Yay for temperature spikes!!

Will have a look in other thread now Morgan. Glad everything is ok.

Talking of vajayjays! Mines a little tender today!

Is it sunflower seeds that you team with pineapple after O!?

Thanks. How much? :lol: I've just bought some and a pineapple :lol: I'm ready to O this week I think!

I think its just a handful of the sunflower seeds and 1/5 of the pineapple including the core if I remember correctly

I bought sunflower seeds last night and I bought a pineapple a couple days ago but when I went to cut it up it was rotten grrrr :growlmad:

Sandy- Those sound like O pains to me! Keep up the BD, yesterday and today should cover your bases! :)

Ashlee, that is so frustrating! They are kind of expensive, too!

Morgan, I hope so! My opks all look pretty close to the same color so I was like hmm..

I've never had O pains. It gels like one sided period cramps. I'm not sure if I should be excited or concerned. Lol

Sounds like O pains to me.
AFM: I must stop symptom spotting! I felt a little sick this morning when I woke up the first time, I fell back asleep and when I got up for real I ate an oreo and it tasted gross I love oreos. :haha: Oh and my bbs hurt. This is ridiculous!

I am not expecting anything since I tested saturday and had nothing. DH even asked me yesterday why my bbs hurt. I told him af is going to be a real witch thats why! I took my temp today for the first time in a week, still high for me 97.44.

Katrina, I'm still hoping and praying for you! Saturday was still pretty early. Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->