This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Welcome Lisa! Fx you see your BFP this time! Keep the BD'ing up!!! <3

Thanks Morgan! I'll definitely take that into consideration :) I'm going to talk to hubby about the softcups and see if he will be too weirded out. Lol. He's very positive that it will happen for us. He's okay if it takes another 10 months -- me not so much! He's so patient with it.

I think I just got a batch of really crappy tests... bottom/newest test is still completely wet, pics taken probably 15 min after taking it.

Attachments

• new 001.jpg
    new 001.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 10
  • new 002.jpg
    new 002.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 7
  • new 003.jpg
    new 003.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 11
  • new 004.jpg
    new 004.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6
  • new 005.jpg
    new 005.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 8
Sandy - DH never knew about the softcups. I'm sure he saw them in the closet but he had no clue that I put one in after bd. I figured I would just keep that one to myself. He still doesn't know. I told him how I looked at his sperm under the microscope and he thought I was nuts lol. I am proud of him though. He just showed me a video called the amazing 9 months or something like that from conception to birth. I thought it was pretty bad ass that he watched it. He's clueless about anything medical, especially pregnancy....

Ugh idk but I swear I saw a line on your FRER and wondfo yesterday.. Stupid crappy tests.. Post one once it dries, maybe it'll pinken!! ;) 12 dpo right?

I do have the fattest headache and am feeling pretty sick to my stomach right now :/ But they'd be showing progression by now i'm sure.

Yupp, 12dpo! Possibly 11 but pretty sure it's 12.

Sandy & Rachel- LOL hubby had no idea Softcups were for his spermies lol. I unwrapped it and kept it by the bed so he never knew. I remember the day I brought them home I told him they were for my period he thought I was nuts. THEN I told him they got us pregnant he was like WhAaaa?!!! Lol GOTCHA! ;)

Cass- Keep watchin it.. Mine like that took freakin forever to get dark.. I don't think I could see hardly anything til 14 dpo but my FRERs were blaring!

I actually think I see something but I'm awful with line eye so could be that! FX for you though!

Sorry to all the girls who got AF, good luck next cycle!

Aww thanks Cassidy!!! Crazy isn't it??? I can't wait for my u/s next week. It's restaurant week again soon so DH and I are going to go out somewhere fancy that day. Celebrate making it to the OB...

Hi ladies, just popping in for a sec. Today is mine and DH's 2yr anniversary :). I'll be back for real tomorrow.

Welcome any new ladies. I swear I will catch up and get to know all of you lol.

BOO FOR ALL THE NEGATIVE TESTS AND DROPPING TEMPS! :hissy:

AF hasn't gotten me yet but I know she will. My temps only drop like this when AF is near. I am expecting the :witch: tomorrow.

I probably will pop in later today but I will fully catch up tomorrow. DH and I have been having the best 3 day weekend. I love having my b-day and our anniversary so close.

Hey ladies, can't catch up too well on my phone. We're in the car on our way home. My whole body is so sore. We walked basically nonstop yesterday until the concert and I got sunburnt on top of it... Sorry to hear about so many temp drops and :witch:s showing. Hopefully September will be our lucky month

Going back through and re-reading everything!

Welcome Roz! What is HELLP syndrome? GL hun!

BB- FX for you! Hoping to see a BFP soon! <3 Hope the CM is a good sign!!!! Finding out at 4w4d would make you approx. 18dpo when you found out if you O'd on an average CD14. I think. Lol.

Beth!!! Welcome to the TWW!! You totally have your bases covered, hopefully we'll be seeing a BFP from you soon! <3

Nichole and Ash, sorry for the temp drops :hugs: But you are NOT out until the :witch: shows!

Sandy- I'm sorry AF got you hun :hugs: :hugs: a 29 day cycle is just fine. My cycles are 99% of the time 25 days. The length of the cycle really doesn't matter, the length of the LP (luteal phase) does! Anything under 11 can be cause for concern because it can affect implantation. But there are women who have gotten pregnant with a super short LP, so it can definitely happen. Looks like you have a 13 day LP like me :)

GreekGrl- have you been charting with ovufriend long? Do you use OPKs or BBT charting? If not, I wouldn't rely on the website to tell you your O days, it's giving you an average day 12 to day 15 O date but there's plenty of women who O later than that! FX for you!

Tori- FX for you hun! Is your avatar you and your DH? It's adorable if so :) Hoping to see a BFP from you!!!

Welcome Claire! Good luck with baby no.5! Love that you have a big family, I want 5 children too (maybe more if I could convince DH lol)! Some people conceive the cycle right after getting off the pill, some it takes a while for their bodies to regulate! FX!

Welcome to you too Skye! Your baby girl is beautiful and I am so sorry about your loss :hugs: FX and GL to you!

Dee- so sorry about all of your losses. I know your rainbow BFP is right around the corner though!!! <3

Mirolee- This IS GONNA BE YOUR MONTH! "it's on like donkey kong" made me LOL. Hahahaha. GL hun!!!!

Katrina- Totally agree about drinking :p lol

Amanda- keeping my FX for OH's SA!!! Better to know sooner than later, whatever the case!

Amelia- Hope you feel better but sounds like you had fun ;)

Hey girls bit of update feel tired today an moods have been all over still got backache an pains in my lower side an watery cm hope ur all ok x

Thanks cass, was just reading that extensive exercise can lower progesterone which would lower temp but I don't know if yesterday would qualify even though its much more exercise than I get on a normal basis. Even with the temp drop I'm not feeling normal AF symptoms. But still can't deny the bfn...if she's gonna show I want her to do it already.

sorry the witch showed for some of you!!

thanks for the warm welcome!!

took a test today obviously bfn but I couldn't resist!!:haha:

I posted "I think I am out" I have been checking CM and have not seen any EWCM .I am CD18 .My Period was August 14-20th....My periods have been irregular so not sure on cycle length but ovufriend says I was fertile 25th-28th(but couldnt give them my cycle length ....Weird thing is I usually get cramps a little before the Witch comes but I have been getting cramps The 23rd,26th,28th & 31st and headaches..I still think I am out ,but I guess I have to wait until Witch comes to know for sure.....could these cramps be Ovulation? We Bd everyday from 20th(end of my period) up til today we missed only 2 days . The cramps feel like period cramps but I wouldnt know if they were ovulation or if I was prego I could only be prego between 20th til now..nOT SURE WHEN i OVULATED BECAUSE MY PERIOD PAST MONTHS HAVE BEEN WEIRD:shrug:

well the only thing I have been doing is BD from the 20th WHEN MY FLOW ENDED UP UNTIL TODAY...Hoping we caught the egg....so I guess Im in 2week wait..I dunno because my period has been irregular I can't give a cycle length..anyone else not been able to give a cycle length due to irregular period and just starting to chart this???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->