This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Thanks ladies.

Amanda- I hope that it ends with a bfp for me too because it sucks and it should get a reward for enduring it ;)! Lol hope that the monistat kicks in nice and quick. I hope thy those are all some preggo signs! I wanna see a bfp!

Also, temp spike today woohoo! Finally ovulated!!

woooohooooo!

I'll catch up in a bit, so freaking tired. I COULD NOT SLEEP last night. Ugh!

For the pineapple and sunflower seeds after O, do you take them until a bfp/AF? Or just a few days? I need to read up on this!

Just until 5dpo for the pineapple then stop...I think a palmful of the sunflower seeds is okay everyday though, I think that's what I did!

Just until 5dpo for the pineapple then stop...I think a palmful of the sunflower seeds is okay everyday though, I think that's what I did!

Poo-- I'm past that this cycle but I'll try that next cycle! It seemed to work for you and Rachel!

I am not expecting anything since I tested saturday and had nothing. DH even asked me yesterday why my bbs hurt. I told him af is going to be a real witch thats why! I took my temp today for the first time in a week, still high for me 97.44.

I don't know a lot about temping but I believe that high temps are a good sign! Can someone corroborate that?

Good morning (actually, good afternoon) my beauties! Happy Monday to all of you!

Ash, hurray for ovulation!!!

Amelia, glad to see you back! Missed you! Glad you are okay after that accident and great to see you and DH have a plan to move forward with.

Sonia, Sonia, Sonia, I am over the moon for you! Truly awesome! <3

Rest of you ladies, hugs and prayers your way! <3

AFM, I said I wasn't going to use the progesterone cream this month, well, I caved. I started it at 3 DPO and I feel like I can't symptom spot because what I feel might just be a result of the cream. For example, I have sore :holly: , nausea as I type and a few breakouts. It's kind of a relief because I can just ignore those things, well, kind of, cause my boobies hurt and the nausea sucks LOL. I am just relying on implantations signs. I have felt "sensations" down there since 5 DPO but who knows, I mean, I am lactose intolerant LOL. :haha:

Lazy day over here for me. It's been raining since yesterday. The nice thing is I don't have to water my garden and I can just collect a bunch of rain water. :rain: i'm in the mood to clean, decorate and find a neat DIY project to do. :thumbup:

Marie, yes, increased temps can mean pregnancy if they stay elevated. Sounds like a lovely day! Hope your signs are more than side effects of the cream!

I'm doing the pineapple and sunflower seeds. I started yesterday and will continue til 5 dpo, whenever that may be! I am still waiting to o for definite.

More :bfp: s ladies!!!!! I am so pumped for us this month!!!!! C'mon spermies and eggies!!!!!!! We need more babies in the world!!!!! :baby:

Thanks ladies! I will try to remain positive until tomorrow at least.

FF predicts I will ovulate on Thursday. I don't use OPKs because they stress me out far too much. Do you reckon I start the sunflower seeds and pineapple on the first temperature rise?

I have to admit that if I do get my BFP, I will be scared out of my mind. It's only been 13 weeks. I'm afraid my body will freak out and something will happen.. always something to worry about, right?

Ashlee- Sorry about the thrush :( but hooray for the temp spike! We are definitely cycle buddies this time around :hugs:

Amanda- Those symptoms do sound good. It's a b**** not to symptom spot. Hope you don't go too crazy int hsi TWW.

Katrina- Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I got my temp spike this morning! :happydance: I am still a little mad that it was late this month. I mean, if it was a normal cycle I would be ok but I am on clomid. That stuff should help me be more regular. I am definitely going to push for 100mg next cycle. I have my bromelain pills and sunflower seeds ready to go lol.

Yay Nichole! Glad you got your temp spike!! :) Good luck! Fx for you. I'm so ready for mine, too!

Awesome Nichole!!! Lets get this bfp train moving!! Gonna be an exciting month!!

Sonia- have you tested again? Did you get your beta results?? Where are youuuuu?? :)

Nichole-Yay for the temp spike! You and Ashlee can hold out on testing together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->