This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

What's the cream for Hun? :)

To help raise progesterone levels. I don't think it's as strong as the suppositories but gives a gentle lift to the natural levels.

Sorry going to probably sound a but thick but what does that do?

I really hope it's not the cream and your gonna get your BFP :)

No worries! Ask away!

Here is what I know...Around implantation, your progesterone levels rise to help successful implanting and also for the development of the baby. If progesterone levels are low, supplements are necessary at least until the end of the first trimester when the placenta will kick in and start producing the necessary progesterone on its own. Women whose levels don't rise adequately will almost always miscarry early on, usually due to unsuccessful implantation.

Here are some things progesterone helps with (i copied and pasted from natural-fertility-info.com)

*Progesterone maintains the lining of the uterus which makes it possible for a fertilized egg to attach and survive
*Makes cervical mucous accessible by sperm
*Allows the embryo to survive
*Prevents immune rejection of the developing baby
*Allows for full development of the fetus through pregnancy
*Helps the body use fat for energy during pregnancy
*Prevents secondary sexual development
*Increases libido around ovulation
*Activates osteoblasts to increase new bone formation
*Protects against endometrial, breast, ovarian and prostate cancer
*Normalizes blood clotting

Marie, I hope that it's not just the cream giving you symptoms and that you get a sticky one this cycle! Also, I noticed earlier that you said you were going to collect rainwater for your garden. Totally random but I thought I'd share because I was shocked when I found out...it's actually illegal in California to collect rainwater...probably one of the most ridiculous laws ever.

Marie, I hope that it's not just the cream giving you symptoms and that you get a sticky one this cycle! Also, I noticed earlier that you said you were going to collect rainwater for your garden. Totally random but I thought I'd share because I was shocked when I found out...it's actually illegal in California to collect rainwater...probably one of the most ridiculous laws ever.

I know, it's such a stupid law! I had checked before I started collecting. For now, it's legal in Florida. Thanks for the heads-up!

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!! Haha why would it be illegal??

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!! Haha why would it be illegal??

The only thing I can think of is that California is really prone to fires so maybe not wanting to take any extra water from vegetation? I don't know...it's really stupid. I don't know how you can tell people to not collect rainwater when it doesn't belong to anyone.

Yeah little shit like that pisses me off. Paying to go to the lake. Paying to get married. WHAT THE EFF! Nothing is free anymore! :haha:

Robert- I hope the jabs means something!!

Can't believe collecting rain is illegal! Silly!!

I could get into the conspiracy, money making reasons but I will bite my tongue. What I will say is that tap water is flouoridated and chlorinated. Not good. You can google from there :winkwink:

Robert- I hope the jabs means something!!

Can't believe collecting rain is illegal! Silly!!

Thank you, me too. I am trying not to get my hopes up :)

And, we do it anyways. Shhh don't tell. We just "happen" to have a collection bucket in the back yard with a lid that doesn't fit.

We use it for watering the garden.

Hey quick question... If I had implantation bleeding once before does that mean I will always have it if I implant or not necessarily? I think not but Dr. Google doesn't have an answer for me.

I would say no. I have read that IB is not necessarily all that common, but I don't know it for a fact.

My friend and I have discussed the chlorinated issue in the water so many times since she works in a drinking water plant (she is a lab analyst and supervisor with her masters in aquatic microbiology).

Flouridation in the water is something (in Ca) that each county votes on. So you would have to verify with your provider if the water has flouride or not.

The amount of chlorine in the water is so low that they have to use special instruments to detect it. There is more lead and metals that occur naturally in water than chlorine at any level in drinking water. Plus, chlorine is necessary to kills algae and bacteria and cytoplasms that naturally live in wells and aquaducts.

Since they chlorinate our water, we are lucky enough to not have to boil our water in order to use it like they do in other parts of the world. While sometimes the smell and taste of chlorine can be percepted, it is also dependent on the plumbing in your home, particular levels that have to be adjusted due to algae blooms, and of course any bacterial blooms. It also depends on if you have well or aquaduct water.

There is actually (in Ca) more contaminents in rain water than in the drinking water with all the pollution in the air.

That being said, it is ridiculous to state that you can't collect your own rain water. Especially when in LA county where they can fine you for running your sprinklers too often! I mean, whose gonna know anyway? The water collection police? That is absurd...

I had no implantation bleeding with Danny, and a **tiny** amount this time. One pregnancy has nothing to do with the other. And like frsttimemama said, it not actually all that common!

Hey Marie I had IB last pregnancy (along w/ symptoms and EWCM). But this pregnancy, I had NO IB, symptoms, or EWCM! It was totally weird and surprised me that I could even be preggo after looking for all the classic signs that I had every month BUT the preggo one. So I'd also agree that it varies pregnancy to pregnancy! :)

I wonder if we can collect rain water, that is ridiculous and considering the amount that seems to end up in my basement I can collect it without trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->