This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Yay Nichole! We are TOTALLY cycle buddies this month. And we both O'd late :? but at least we O'd! I would ask for an increase though next round too if I were you. I'm trying to wait until October 4th(12dpo) to test. We have to keep each other strong!

I'm going to buy a new pineapple after work, so mad that my other one went bad so fast :growlmad: but already had my handful of sunflower seeds!

So you start yours at your first temperature spoke? I don't use OPKs so I'm gonna have to kinda guess 1DPO until it's confirmed by FF

I am having terrible cramping right now. Like sharp jabs and pinches in my uterus. So odd! It really hurts, haha.

Nichole and Ashlee, I am SO glad you two finally O'd! Can't wait to see some bfp's here :)

Thank you :)

A friend said to me today how she had been TTC her son for a while, she read somewhere that it was good for men to take Folic Acid too, the month her fella started taking it she got her BFP.

I've had a read up on it and apparently it is good! Boosts sperm count apparently! I'm getting hubby on it today!

That's interesting, bb! I'm doing good to get my Hubby to take his regular vitamin. Anything else is out of the question I'm sure. Lol. I'm going to see if it's in it already though.

Thank you :)

A friend said to me today how she had been TTC her son for a while, she read somewhere that it was good for men to take Folic Acid too, the month her fella started taking it she got her BFP.

I've had a read up on it and apparently it is good! Boosts sperm count apparently! I'm getting hubby on it today!

That's interesting, bb! I'm doing good to get my Hubby to take his regular vitamin. Anything else is out of the question I'm sure. Lol. I'm going to see if it's in it already though.

My OB suggested that OH take folic acid, too! I've also read about men with MFI taking clomid!

DH takes a mens multivitamin it has 100% of the daily FA amounts.

The FertileAid for men DH is taking now has folic acid in it.

Ashlee- I am going to try and hold off until missed period to test but idk if I am strong enough. If I have any symptoms I'll probably give in and test.

My Hubby takes One A Day gummies for men. I'm totally reading the bottle tonight. I didn't know any of this.

Unfortunately, I feel that our problem lies with me.. seeing as its CD22 and I haven't definitely O'ed yet.

I'm surprised your Doctor didn't have you try Clomid or something else Sandy.

Well, my gyn never diagnosed it, and when I saw her, I had had 2 periods already. I had a breakdown Friday though, so I called and they ordered a progesterone, which I had drawn yesterday and am waiting for results, and scheduled a consultation appointment for October 11. That was the soonest. So I mean I had not definitely had any issues yet when I saw her last.

The FertileAid for men DH is taking now has folic acid in it.

Ashlee- I am going to try and hold off until missed period to test but idk if I am strong enough. If I have any symptoms I'll probably give in and test.

I don't think I can make it 16 days lol so I'm gonna go with 12. I really don't think I'll get a positive before then. I mean last time it took until 14dpo to get a SUPER faint line and 15dpo for a legit line. I feel like I just waste my HPTs testing at all before 12dpo. The only reason I caved last time was because of "implantation bleeding".

Which, now that I have thrush(bleh:dohh:) I'm really thinking that a chemical was even more likely last month. I think it threw my hormones a little out of whack and made me more susceptible.

I was nauseaous so I hate a small bowl of tomato cucumber onion salad and then about a cup of yogurt with nuts and raisins. Yum! Unfortunately, I am still nauseous and, now, also full. :nope: I'm sure I'll feel gassy due to the yogurt later LOL.

Darn you, progesterone cream!! Is this you messing with me again??!! ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->