This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I had no signs with my first pregnancy, either except cramping and back pain that led me to test. I wasn't sick except twice and only a tad nauseated. And yet I still search for any tiny little sign! Haha

Lol Katrina! That's awful and true. I don't know if we can collect it either.. but who would know?

You can collect it here. My house has character :haha: it is an older house and it was one of three in a row built for the workers on main st and there families. All three are similar designed. The basement is a work in progress though.

Sonia, I would love a list of symptoms by dpo if you had any. How are you doing?????

My friend and I have discussed the chlorinated issue in the water so many times since she works in a drinking water plant (she is a lab analyst and supervisor with her masters in aquatic microbiology).

Flouridation in the water is something (in Ca) that each county votes on. So you would have to verify with your provider if the water has flouride or not.

The amount of chlorine in the water is so low that they have to use special instruments to detect it. There is more lead and metals that occur naturally in water than chlorine at any level in drinking water. Plus, chlorine is necessary to kills algae and bacteria and cytoplasms that naturally live in wells and aquaducts.

Since they chlorinate our water, we are lucky enough to not have to boil our water in order to use it like they do in other parts of the world. While sometimes the smell and taste of chlorine can be percepted, it is also dependent on the plumbing in your home, particular levels that have to be adjusted due to algae blooms, and of course any bacterial blooms. It also depends on if you have well or aquaduct water.

There is actually (in Ca) more contaminents in rain water than in the drinking water with all the pollution in the air.

That being said, it is ridiculous to state that you can't collect your own rain water. Especially when in LA county where they can fine you for running your sprinklers too often! I mean, whose gonna know anyway? The water collection police? That is absurd...

Ugh I didn't want to get into this LOL I'm very passinate about these topics. But this is the last thing I'll say with regards to it. Promise. :) You will find much more info online.

It's not the chlorine that's dangerous per se, it's what it reacts with and what it produces as a result of those reactions. And yes, this has been scientifically tested and peer-reviewed and the studies are funded by people who have no financial interests. It's dangerous stuff. Here are some great links:

https://www.mercola.com/Downloads/bonus/chlorine/default.aspx

https://www.pure-earth.com/chlorine.html

https://www.relfe.com/A06/drinking_water_treatment_chlorine.html

I know Sonia has to have her results by now, let's just hope she's out to lunch celebrating with the Hubs or whatnot!! :)

Im sure she is! Those lines were way to obvious not to be, this coming from the one who can never see those darn things. :)

Ps: my ovary region no longer hurts finally. And I have to puut on my big girl panties and help with a surprise baby shower tomorrow. Deep breaths. I'm a little scared I wont be able to keep it together annd will ruin it.

Just realised this thread doesn't really count for me. I'm out for September! :( I want my October BFP now!

I think both nichole and mirolee mentioned wanting to start ot

Hi ladies!! Just got home from a great scan!! Baby is measuring exactly 9+4 with a little heartbeat of 158. Bubbas photo shoot is my new avatar....such a sign of relief!! Now off to Florida for some early anniversary fun with hubbs!

Also, if I hold out testing then i'm out for September too. Here's too a whole bunch of beginning of October BFPs and early June babies :)

Kara- SO happy for the wonderful scan! Look at the lil babe! So adorable! Have fun on your trip!!!

Kara-have a wonderful trip
I will know by wednesday, if I will be out or not. Mirolee called it first I think....

Hi ladies!! Just got home from a great scan!! Baby is measuring exactly 9+4 with a little heartbeat of 158. Bubbas photo shoot is my new avatar....such a sign of relief!! Now off to Florida for some early anniversary fun with hubbs!

Awww! A miniature human!!! It will be amazing to watch how he or she grows week by week! <3

I am so obsessed. I'm currently looking at the hpt gallery on countdowntopregnancy.com Seeing how many gals got their bfp at 9dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->