This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I am kind of heading in that direction. I had a progesterone drawn yesterday. I have an appointment to talk to my doctor and lay out all the facts and my concerns and fears, but not until October 11. Maybe that wont be too late to start clomid next cycle. I was ok when things seemed to be ok, but I'm not sure they are anymore. This is pretty late to O I feel like?

I decided to temp this morning, last time I temped I thought I got 97.10 at 2dpo so I figured my bbt thermometer was wonky, but when I turned it on today I saw it had been 97.70 not 97.10 lol. Today's was 97.87. Yay for high temps and TWW! 5dpo today, 9 days to go! By now i'd be itching to take a test but i'm doing good if I say so myself lol.

Katrina, sorry about the BFN but I heard Answers suck, and you're still early!

Nichole, I think you did also. You take October, I'm calling November. Today. Dibs. No takes backsies. No infinities over me. Plus, you could be knocked up by the time October rolls around in ten days! And double plus, if this cycle doesn't work for me, maybe we'll make a Hawaiian baybay! (gotta stay positive....)

Sorry AF got you mirolee, October is gonna be THE MONTH!!!!

Cassidy you made me think of temping...

I don't know as much as you girls about it. If i have not temped at all this cycle is it worth it to start temping tomorrow morning (9DPO) to see if i have high temps or to see if there's a pattern?

Any experienced tempers know?

I am kind of heading in that direction. I had a progesterone drawn yesterday. I have an appointment to talk to my doctor and lay out all the facts and my concerns and fears, but not until October 11. Maybe that wont be too late to start clomid next cycle. I was ok when things seemed to be ok, but I'm not sure they are anymore. This is pretty late to O I feel like?

It does seem late especially if you have a 28 day cycle.
No worries I will still test tomorrow, I don't think I could not.

Marie- if you have temped in the past you can take a temp tomorrow (and maybe a few days) and see if they are around what you got last cycle.

Mirolee- when you going to Hawaii?!?!?! jealous!

Sorry she got you Mirolee-I may take December and make an anniversary baby. Since hosting the board seems to be good luck!
What island are you going too? We went to O'ahu for our honeymoon!!

Marie- temping is usually done to determine O, so it won't do much- but usually temps plummet a day or two before AF so it might give you a clue whether she's going to show or not (BUT there have been women with high temps and AF shows and women with low temps who get BFP- so don't let the temps rule your life ;) )

Nichole, I think you did also. You take October, I'm calling November. Today. Dibs. No takes backsies. No infinities over me. Plus, you could be knocked up by the time October rolls around in ten days! And double plus, if this cycle doesn't work for me, maybe we'll make a Hawaiian baybay! (gotta stay positive....)

that's how my nephew came to be! :) Vacation baby!

As a long time temper (hehe) I say start at any time. I could probably temp every other day and still know when I ovulated. You won't be able to see your pattern until you have a full cycle on the books, and probably more than just one (as we all kow that they can play tricks on you, trickster bodies!), but you could see if it starts dropping at the end of your luetal phase. Example: yesterday, my temp was 97.6. I knew I was out out. This morning when my temp was 96.9, I put in a tampon, and got my period. So I say yes! (but I'm slightly temp Craycray.....)

We fly to the big island October 30/October 31. Staying until November 9. Exactly during my fertile week if need be. I have done lots of reading and have our week mapped out! Helicopter ride, massages, a hike thru kilauea crater, seahorse farm, coffee tasting - yay!

So jealous Mirolee, that is going to be so much fun!!!

My family and I are taking a huge family trip to Disneyland in December. I'm pumped for that! Lol

For me, excited is an understatement :)

Thank you so much for the those super fast replies girls!

I haven't temped in years. We had TTC years ago when I got off BC but gave up on temping pretty quick since I move around alot at night and wasn't consistant with it. I am much more focused and determined now. :winkwink:

Also, (last question) I usually get up around 4-5am to go tinkle but usually wake up around 8:30-9am. Will that affect my temps?

They recommend having at least 3 full hours of sleep, so you should be good, or you could just temp when you wake up to pee. Make sure you temp at the same time daily.

Um, totally not related: I made OH a chocolate roulade this weekend (think jelly roll). Except instead of jelly, I mixed mascarpone cheese, a little instant coffee, and folded in heavy whipping cream I had whipped until it was stiff..... It was de.lish.us. Kinda like a tiramisu. Mmmmm, come over, try some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->