This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Ooo Mirolee that sounds amazing!!

I tried the weirdest thing in the world the other night. Strawberries dipped in sour cream rolled in brown sugar. I was so scared to try it at first but it really wasn't bad. It was interesting lol.

I've been making a rookie mistake this whole time by counting the first day of the next cycle as part of my luteal phase. How embarassing. I thought my luteal phase was 15 days but it's 14. That's awesome because it would mean that this cycle is 31 days! A huge improvement from 56, 41, etc from. months ago! :)

Um, totally not related: I made OH a chocolate roulade this weekend (think jelly roll). Except instead of jelly, I mixed mascarpone cheese, a little instant coffee, and folded in heavy whipping cream I had whipped until it was stiff..... It was de.lish.us. Kinda like a tiramisu. Mmmmm, come over, try some.

Sounds heavenly! Recipe please!!!

Mirolee, that sounds delish! I made carmel apple salad for a lunch thing I am going to. Hawaii sounds wonderful. I hope you enjoy it.

Katrina, I'm sorry! Maybe those suck?? That's the kind of opks I use though. Ha.

And yes, if I continue with a 29 day cycle .. that means my ll is like, well less than a week. Ain't nobody can make a baby in that time frame! Lol

I stole it from my opks :haha: I just don't like the dye in them very much the control line in the pregnancy tests are so light.

That's the only one I have. I'm trying not to buy any. I actually went to walmart tonight and didn't think of it. Gotta O first.

Julie- what days before O'ing did you do your insems?

Here ya go Cassidy... 2 days before, day of and day after...
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e4fd8//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Cassidy you made me think of temping...
I don't know as much as you girls about it. If i have not temped at all this cycle is it worth it to start temping tomorrow morning (9DPO) to see if i have high temps or to see if there's a pattern?
Any experienced tempers know?

I don't think it would tell you very much at this point, but it wouldn't hurt anything either. Temp before you get up to pee as long as you've slept 3-4 hours.

Mirolee-SO JEALOUS!!! I would love to go to Hawaii!!!

I vote yes to a closed group. Our group of girls is big enough, I think adding any more may just confuse us all! Lol. I am trying desperately to remember everyone's name and I think i've finally got them all down ;) lol

Yes, I think we decided to close it. I've been trying all day to think of a title with boo, trick, treat, Halloween, or October in the title. It's tough! Good luck with that Nichole!

Gonna scream when we get our BFPs around Halloween? lmfao.

AF don't play tricks, we want our BFP treat in October! (doesn't rrhyme but hey, i'm not Mother Goose)

We also haven't heard from these girls in at least a month, probably more, so they can probably be removed from the front page (not trying to be rude, our chattiness just runs off a lot of people lol)

SmallTownGirl- STG
Miss LaLa- LaLa
littlesteph- Steph
BBWttc29-BBW
MizzyD-Mizzy
mom2pne-Simone
NoGreaterLove
Greekgrl77
RicsChick
Rozzer
Sugerr
Tori0713
Mrs.Stevens10
alicarr74

But if you all want to keep them on there I really don't care :p just a suggestion lol.

Oh and add Kiamaria83 to the front page.

mizzyD is 7 weeks pregnant...she's on my May due date board. I'm assuming she's moved on?

mayb_baby used to be on here too and she's on my due date board also...

and that's why we should close it...bc we are all close and talk all the time. The ones who don't really love us, leave us! lol

Oh yeah, I don't even think we heard her pregnancy announcement. Did we?? See, so many girls to keep up with! Lol. Well congrats to her! I haven't seen her in the thread for quite a while so I assumed we moved too fast for her :p lol

I vote closed. I don't want to spread my attention too thin. I like the more personal relationships we've built. And, I agree, it would be hard to keep track of so many members. I'd rather just chat with all of you TTCrs and pregger friends. ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->