This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Mirolee Hawaii sounds wonerful...dh and me were thinking of going in december but lets c how tht works out :)

I vote on closed group too :thumbup:

Trick or treat, AF you WILL be beat...

I agree with closed and keeping it to those who have stuck around.

And Mirolee, I may have salivated a little when I read your post...and again just now thinking about it...

I vote closed too, I love our group...and eventually we'll be a big bunch of preggos!! :)

I can't wait until the day we are all pregnant! Eeek it will be so much fun sharing our motherhood adventures! Lol

Ooo this morning I found a shit ton of OPKs under my sink hiding. I thought I only had two left! In order to get control of my need to pee on HPTs, I think i'm going to use OPKs as a replacement and see if they get darker consistently :p :haha:

Cassidy, peeing on sticks is making me crazy! Lol. All of my OPK's look about the same to me. I used the last one this morning and didn't buy more.

Hey has anyone heard from Lausie??? She's gotta be due pretty soon!

Nope I haven't heard from her, I stalked her statistics tab on her profile to view her posts and it seems she hasn't been on BnB in quite a while. So exciting for her though!

I love Trick or treat, baby feet, give me chubby cheeks to eat!! too. I was messing around looking at how to create a thread but didn't see how to make it a closed one. Anyone know how to do that?

I think I will keep SmallTownGirl. I see her name on the viewing this thread so she is keeping up with us all. Hopefully she will be back and chatting.

I am gonna get another BD in one way or another tonight. That will make BD today, yesterday, Saturday, Friday, and Wednesday. I don't think timing could be better for me. I hope I O today.. scratch that, I'll be furious if I don't. For whatever that's worth.. lol

FX for you Sandy! You've gotten plenty of bding in so you should be covered.

I love Trick or treat, baby feet, give me chubby cheeks to eat!! too. I was messing around looking at how to create a thread but didn't see how to make it a closed one. Anyone know how to do that?

I think I will keep SmallTownGirl. I see her name on the viewing this thread so she is keeping up with us all. Hopefully she will be back and chatting.

Morgan knows how...I wouldn't even know where to start!! Lol

Hmmm not sure Nichole, Morgan will have to answer that one since she did it with the pregnant thread!

Thanks Nichole. Between the pains and OPK's, I'm hoping that's the case. And a temp dip yesterday.. but my body hates me so who knows! Lol

I did a google and found this in one of the threads.. it was from a couple of years ago though so not sure if it's the same:

"To close your pregnancy buddy thread click 'Edit' on your orginal post (the first one in your thread) and then select the 'Go Advanced' button at the bottom of the editor. You can now change [Open] to [Closed] and press save. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->