This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I did a google and found this in one of the threads.. it was from a couple of years ago though so not sure if it's the same:

"To close your pregnancy buddy thread click 'Edit' on your orginal post (the first one in your thread) and then select the 'Go Advanced' button at the bottom of the editor. You can now change [Open] to [Closed] and press save. "

I tried this on an old thread I started but I still don't see any place to make it closed. I'll send Morgan a message about it.

I'm all for an October group but we better get more :bfp: s in September!! Seven more days left! C'mon bodies! Cooperate!!!

P.S. I POAS around 5pm today (8DPO). I know, I know, too early! Sigh....

Nichole- Morgan wrote this in the BabyMamas thread lol "About it being a CLOSED group, idk I just went to make a thread and it asked whether I wanted it open or closed, and I figured for our situation and wanting to stay together I'd close it. "

Maybe you can't do it in this forum? Maybe you can only do it in the pregnancy buddies forum? I guess just put CLOSED in the title? lol

We're a ttc group and discussion, maybe if we did it in ttc buddies instead?

Btw, contacts just came for my Halloween costume. Lol lets just say I've never put them in before and it took me like 30 minutes lol. So weird to have blue eyes!

Maybe you can't do it in this forum? Maybe you can only do it in the pregnancy buddies forum? I guess just put CLOSED in the title? lol

I'll do that if I can't figure it out.

We're a ttc group and discussion, maybe if we did it in ttc buddies instead?

Maybe! I'll try to post it in ttc buddies and see.

Btw, contacts just came for my Halloween costume. Lol lets just say I've never put them in before and it took me like 30 minutes lol. So weird to have blue eyes!

Where did you get the contacts?

I got them at silkfair.com. They were pretty inexpensive. I bought the sterling gray fresh look color blends but they look more blue than gray which I was going for.

Love the trick or treat name :)

AFM - Woke up with a massive temperature dip! :happydance: I also woke up feeling a bit poorly too though, my throat is really sore but feels like it's headed to my chest. :(

So my temp climbed a little, but not enough to say it jumped I don't feel like. How frustrating. I was counting on it. I got BD time in last night, but it was like pulling teeth since it was night #4 in a row. No way I'm gonna pull it off tonight. Lol. Hope it's enough. Hope I O'ed. Guess I'll wait some more. If my temp keeps going up the next 2 days, I'll get cross hairs for yesterday, which would at least match with OPK's. I'm fairly sure if I was going to O this month, the last couple days would be the days. My lab results should be back today, too. I'm curious about those. For now, time to get ready for work and work hard to hold it together for this baby shower I'm helping put on today. And tomorrow is "3 months" since this whole nightmare began. Today is NOT going to be one of "those" days. Today is NOT going to be one of "those" days. Today is NOT going to be one of "those" days. There, I think I'm convinced!

Hi girls. Just realised I never told you my name. Its colette.

Can someone tell me what the pineapple and sunflower seeds do at ovulation ?
Also does anyone know if you're super fertile after a miscarriage ?

Hi girls. Just realised I never told you my name. Its colette.

Can someone tell me what the pineapple and sunflower seeds do at ovulation ?
Also does anyone know if you're super fertile after a miscarriage ?

Apparently you eat it 1-5DPO including the core :)

Colette is such a pretty name!! Yes, helps make your uterus fluffy for implantation! Usually taking 1-5dpo :) I don't know if I'd say your "more fertile" after a MC, but certainly not any less fertile!! :)

I may try this progesterone cream. I just need something to make baby stick. I feel so fed up as people around me saying their preggo and I should be. Life is too mean :-(

That's an awful thing to say to someone, I'm sorry!! Marie is using progesterone cream, I'm sure he'd be happy to advise!! :)

I would suggest talking to your doctor before you start with the progesterone cream. He may want labs and such?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->