This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Thanks girls. I have the dr on monday so fingers crossed I'm fixable. I am going to have to do some googling about pineapple. I might just buy some supplies on mu way home.

Trick or treat, baby feet, give me chubby cheeks to eat!! LOL!!

LMAO Kara you rhyme master!!

And girls- Go to the "preggo buddies" section, click new thread, and you will see the "CLOSED" option on the "Prefix" drop down. But TTC buddies doesn't have it?! I am so confused. So try and find one with that option. But if not, I say write it in the title and that should do the job!! Lol they usually don't stay for long anyways after finding out how much we chat lol, it's a bit hard to keep up!

AFM- Feelin' good today. Having some V8, Zofran, and leftover Donatos for breakfast. :)

i'm sure you hear this all the time, colette, but i will now be singing "les mis" all day - which is fabulous since it's my favorite muscial of all time, i saw it in boston opera house. love love love! (yes, i realize it's "cosette", but still.....)
cd2 here. i'm ready to begin again. c'mon already!

Update: bfn this morning at 9DPO.

Tomorrow can't get here fast enough! LOL

Haha ive never actually got that before. Never seen les mis so will have to see it. I do get called all sorts of random things though , I hate having a weird name lol

i think it's beautiful. my name is mirolee, so i've got weird completely covered.

Hi girls. Just realised I never told you my name. Its colette.

Can someone tell me what the pineapple and sunflower seeds do at ovulation ?
Also does anyone know if you're super fertile after a miscarriage ?

I've read you're more fertile after childbirth or a miscarriage. Twice now (this pregnancy included) my sticky beans came the month I miscarried (counted first day of bleeding as first day of my period.)

I love les mis! I've only seen the movie version though...we were supposed to see it at our outdoor theater this summer but didn't go. I'm hoping I can see it soon. Rent is still my favorite though.

Morgan, glad you're feeling well and that Hubby is home!

Mirolee, glad you're doing okay. Your horoscope sounded promising! Yay! Fx for you!

Marie, sorry about your BFN. Its still early, which you know, so fx for tomorrow or the next few days!

Waves, I hope that's the case. Im at 3 months after childbirth so maybe the third month will be the charm. How are you doing?

I called the doctors office and they didn't have my lab back so I called the lab I had it done at and they said it was back and they would send it again.. and of course they couldn't tell me the result. I have a scared feeling about it, even though I'm fairly sure it will be low because I hadn't even ovulated yet. So I don't know why I'm so scared. Because it may be cold hard proof I'm broken I guess.

Morning ladies!
Collette is such a beautiful name!
AFM:Temps were weird this morning, I slept like crap until 5 tested and had a 96.7, well I went back to bed and tested again around 8 97.4. I had a bfn this morning go figure, BBs still hurt and mouth bleed when I brushed this morning and not a little bit either.

you are NOT broken! your body just needs a little time to adjust and warm up.

Yay Sonia!

Sorry Katrina :( Hopefully you're just one of those people who take a long time for the lines to show.

Thanks Mirolee. Just frustrated I guess.

I'm sorry your having a hard time Katrina...don't lose the faith your BFP is around the corner Hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->