This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Sonia-Yay!!!
Sandy-Your not broken, bodies are weird sometimes and have a mind of their own.
AFM:To be honest I am taking the bfn better then I expected. Maybe the extra sleep helped

Marie, sorry about your BFN. Its still early, which you know, so fx for tomorrow or the next few days!

Waves, I hope that's the case. Im at 3 months after childbirth so maybe the third month will be the charm. How are you doing?

I'm not sure how it works after childbirth, I just know they say you're more fertile. That's one of the reasons why they discuss birth control methods at your 6 week PP visit. So many women get pregnant right away while breastfeeding thinking they can't get pregnant (while breastfeeding). I don't believe it took Morgan too long after childbirth to get her sticky bean :)

I'm doing okay. 16 weeks tomorrow, have my monthly OB appointment and I'll get my request form to schedule my 18 week anatomy/gender scan (I can't believe I'll find out in 2 weeks or so!) I'm having some heel pain (I think plantar fasciitis) which really sucks since I work on my feet 8 hours a day, 5 days a week haha. Oh well.

FX for you <3

i think it's beautiful. my name is mirolee, so i've got weird completely covered.

Mirolee is a lovely name. I think naming a baba is so hard. We spent so long deciding our little fellas name and eventually agreed we liked elliott.

Yay on the bfp's.

I am hoping to get preg very soo. Just over 2 weeks since my 3rd miscarriage so no idea where I'm at with my cycle. Started getting creamy cm and boobie tingling like I did when I got my last bfp. Surely its too soon to be pregnant so soon after.

Amanda-2 weeks!!!

Did you ladies read that the site will be down for a couple hours tomorrow?

Amanda, thanks! That's so exciting! Hope your feet stop hurting. That's awful :(

No Katrina I didn't read that, I will be lost for those few hours!! Lol

And WOW Waves can't believe you're 16w already, let's see a bump shot, I know it's getting there!! :)

And yeah after birth I had a LOT of bleeding, one annovulatory cycle, then back to bein a fertile myrtle again! I think I could have maybe made a bean sooner if my stupid DH would have cooperated.. lol jk a bit though, it was HARD with his knee not bending much anymore (Ha, I'm sure you can imagine! :( It is getting much better now though!). But yeah pretty impressive, conceived the same exact day as last year. Now that is a reliable cycle! Lol

And Sandy- Don't be down if the prog is low. By the looks of your chart you def haven't ovulated yet so I can't imagine the numbers being high, but that doesn't mean it's not coming!!! :)

That's what I'm expecting. If my temp goes up again the next 2 days, I will get crosshairs for yesterday. I did have the positive opks and pain so hopefully I did O but its SO late in the cycle.. I mean cd 22.. really?! I think I might need some assistance.

Hi Ladies,

I am wondering if I could join the group before you close it. I have been following this
group for a couple months (sorry to sound like a stalker) I just didn't want to ask to join until I had officially started a new cycle and really got down to the TTC business. I have never seen such a supportive, welcoming, informative group of women...I totally understand if the group is already too big though and you don't want to add a new person.

Awh lotalaughs I see your name always on the bottom.. I say SURE since you DO seem so dedicated already! Haha don't worry, I read every thread they had before I joined, I was like WOW this is so cool! So welcome :)

Got a real name we can add to the front page?
*Oops I see Brittney.. Sonia or Nichole can add you when they see this :)

P.s. I hope we don't sound like a bunch of meanies on here, it's just so hard to keep track when people come and go so frequently!

:hi: Girls

Not had much time to catch up, silly mobile Internet!

Sonia how very exciting. Happy for you :)

Welcome brittney!! Fx to see a bfp from you soon! Tell us a little about yourself :)

So a little about me...

I am turning 24 tomorrow, hubby is 31 and we've been married for 2.5 years. I'm an investment colsultant in the boston area and hubs is a cook.
We decided we would start TTC the middle of august, however, I have not been able to start a fresh cycle, currently on CD 97! I am on a 10 day prescription of Provera to hopefully start af and will be going in next wednesday for a pelvic u/s to check for cysts. This will be baby #1 for both of us and we are so excited to finally start trying.

Baby dust to all you TWWers and I can't tell you how excited I've been watching the most recent BFPs show up!!

Awh lotalaughs I see your name always on the bottom.. I say SURE since you DO seem so dedicated already! Haha don't worry, I read every thread they had before I joined, I was like WOW this is so cool! So welcome :)

Got a real name we can add to the front page?
*Oops I see Brittney.. Sonia or Nichole can add you when they see this :)

P.s. I hope we don't sound like a bunch of meanies on here, it's just so hard to keep track when people come and go so frequently!

Just saw this edit, I don't think you sound like meanies its completely understandable that its hard to keep up...it took me hours sometimes to get through some of the chattiness. But when i saw it was going to be closed, I thought i would just give it a shot and try to join since i had been stalking for a few months lol

Hi Brittney!!! Welcome girlie! :flower:

This group of girls is indeed very supportive, chatty and friendly. :winkwink:

A word of adivce: check back often, otherwise you'll fall behind fast. :wacko: I was away for four days and it took me FOREVER to catch up.:haha:

Hi Brittney!! Welcome and good luck!
AFM: Nothing to report, did chores and finally got done.

Another stalker sad to see the group close! I've been watching this thread for quite some time. LOL. Love watching you ladies get our BFP's. I too started TTC mid september and haven't joined in because of not Oing until nearly October!! Best of luck to all you ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->