This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I copied this from the forum page..

Forum Down Time Tuesday 24th September 2013
The forum will be down on Tuesday 24th September from 2pm PST - 7pm PST. I believe this will be between 10pm GMT - 3am GMT time.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Wobbles

Come join us!!! No biggie!! :)

LOL Katrina NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I need to see Sonia's results and how all of your temps are and whatnot!!!

That stinks :growlmad:

Which time am I? :rofl:

Do you reckon we should set up a secret Facebook Group for when things like that happen and we are waiting for important news!?

Long time stalkers welcome ;) lol. We close the forum in 7 days!

I'm not all too keen on the FB thing, only because of what I call the 'stalker bar' in the corner which shows you everything someone 'like' or shares or comments on to all of your friends. FB drives me mad sometimes.

Sorry, I am just passing it along.
You can stay Britt-Have any details you would like to share? When you started ttc etc?

How the hell do you make a group secret?!?!? Lol. I do not know all the secret ways of FB apparently! I didn't even know you could do that lol.

NEW and UPDATED list for Sonia, or Nichole next month! Please post if you'd like your name added!

*TTCaWee1- Rachel
*Jury- Julie
*Disneybaby26- Kara
*mwhite7- Morgan
*Wavescrash- Amanda/Waves lol
*Bubsmom17- Emily
*Goldstns- Nikki
*MrsAMK- Molly
*Pdx- Sonia
asmcsm- Ashlee
RobertRedford- Amanda
NDTaber9211- Nichole
HWPG- Mirolee
Cowgirl07-Katrina
Clynn11- Cassidy
Prgirl_11- Marie
frsttimemama- Sandy
BrunetteBimbo- BB
VivianJean- Amelia

Lotalaughs16- Brittney
CantHrdlyWait- Britt
Kiamaria83- Colette
(need added plz! :))

How the hell do you make a group secret?!?!? Lol. I do not know all the secret ways of FB apparently! I didn't even know you could do that lol.

Yep you can. I started a secret group in January 2012 and it's still going really well now. Just a group of local mums who meet up and chat. No-one ever sees the posts and no-one knows it exists.

Im not too keen on the fb group either... I DONT TRUST FB PRIVACY :haha: either ways most of us r on each others friends list...the others who wanna keep in touch r also invited to do so :hugs:

Love seeing the stars next to the names. One day there's gonna be a star next to ALL OF THEM!! :) :happydance:

I don't know about fb-its privacy scares me. :haha:
No bnb tonight and I have to work tomorrow. Sonia you should text me the results. Please.

EEEEEKKK didnt notice the star beside my name....front page updated :)

I like the stars too! One day there will be baby born dates instead of stars for all of us!

i know, its so exciting!! I can't believe how many BFPs there were in August!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->