This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

That doesn't happen on a secret group Hun :)

I thought not but I was in a group the other day and it gave me group suggestions (closed groups too!) that my facebook friends were in. I am not too keen on facebook "privacy". Mostly b/c therea re waysa round everything. Sucks because there are some great fertility and TTC groups there.

That's concerning... I've never seen that happen before, but I will keep an eye out for such things. :shrug:

welcome new ladies... plz don't forget to follow us over to our new thread come Oct 1st.

I don't have FB, so please don't ditch me!

We can't ditch our preggo ladies! We love seeing your updates! Besides, we need you experienced ladies to answer questions and give advice when we get our :bfp: s :winkwink:

Ashlee- I've had that happen once or twice before. If it happens again maybe you have a wonky thermometer.

I don't know...I've seen people with charts that have level temps, I was just surprised to see the same temp this am. because usually mine will fluctuate by at least .01 degrees. And I haven't had any trouble with my thermometer lately...I guess we'll have to see what happens tomorrow. Hopefully a spike! Hoping for another triphasic chart like last cycle. Though, I really think that I had a chemical last month.

I thought not but I was in a group the other day and it gave me group suggestions (closed groups too!) that my facebook friends were in. I am not too keen on facebook "privacy". Mostly b/c therea re waysa round everything. Sucks because there are some great fertility and TTC groups there.

That's concerning... I've never seen that happen before, but I will keep an eye out for such things. :shrug:

People can see closed groups and who the members are but none of the contents without being a member.

A secret group is just that, no-one can find it, you have to be added to it and no-one knows it exists.

Eugh just found out a "friend" is pregnant. She had a one night stand and is preggo . ... again ! And then I see a piccie of her with a baby bump and a cigarette in her hand. Ut isnt fair on people that actually want a baby . I hate seeing people who are pregnant abuse their bodies as its such a gift. So noe she will have 2 babies by 2 one night stands. It really annoys me. Ggrrrrrr. Rant over.

People can see closed groups and who the members are but none of the contents without being a member.

A secret group is just that, no-one can find it, you have to be added to it and no-one knows it exists.

Yep, I know but they can see the name. I say go ahead and make it. Sadly, I wouldn't join because I don't want anyone on my facebook friends knowing we are TTC. Unless the group name is something that has NOTHING to do with TTC ;-) It can be like Scarf Knitting or Motorcross Babes HAHAHA :haha:

So we would have to think about having an outlandish name since we are from all over the world :haha:

:rofl:

Motocross babes is fine by me! :lol:

Reckon I have enough post O snacks!?

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/B99C7180-779F-4ABB-AE8F-34653D744526-3745-00000212828BF9BD_zpsaa35e288.jpg

:rofl:

Motocross babes is fine by me! :lol:

Reckon I have enough post O snacks!?

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/B99C7180-779F-4ABB-AE8F-34653D744526-3745-00000212828BF9BD_zpsaa35e288.jpg

That looks like you are gearing up for war! C'mon eggy!!!

There is a closed section and a secret section #
Closed
Anyone can see the group and who's in it. Only members see posts.
#
Secret
Only members see the group, who's in it, and what members post.

There are closed groups and there are secret groups. Closed groups people can see that aren't members but they can't join unless invited. Secret groups can't been seen by anyone that isn't a member and you have to be invited.

LOL for real AGAIN over the post-O snacks.. Haha I saw chocolate covered ones on my lunch break that were so cute, thought of you all. Hope it works! :)

Ashlee-great minds think alike.
I can make the group but I am not friends with everyone.
I am eating waffles. So healthy especially with fake maple syrup

Oh...and I went and bought a new pineapple at 9:30 pm last night lol. Ate 1/5 of it when I got home and the a second 1/5 of it this morning. Had to keep it from Baby kitty because she was trying to snag it out of my bowl. And got my sunflower seeds in my purse ;)

Just remember to eat the core of the pineapple! That's the part with the most bromelain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->