This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

hahahaha Julie SHOULD get two stars! I still say Sonia has twins in there too :haha:

I don't know about fb-its privacy scares me. :haha:
No bnb tonight and I have to work tomorrow. Sonia you should text me the results. Please.

Hun my appointment is tomorrow and looks like bnb will b down today...im sure it will b here tomorrow if not ill text u...and the rest of us who r also on fb ill update u guys too :D

Why do they have to close down, what am I going to do tonight symptom spot with my dh. Or complain about af if she shows up?
Good luck Sonia!

I am on four secret FB groups - One for my cousin who is in the army, one is a prayer group for my aunt with cancer, one is a work group, and another is my due date buddies. It works by only allowing invited members to view the group. It is perfectly private and no one sees anything. I promise!

* PS, I have never built one, so I am not sure how to set it up, but I PROMISE it's private.

Good luck Sonia!

Welcome Brittney and Britt!

Temp super rose this morning. I am so relieved about it. One more day and I will get my official ovulation cross hairs :happydance:

welcome new ladies... plz don't forget to follow us over to our new thread come Oct 1st.

I don't have FB, so please don't ditch me!

Good luck Sonia!

Welcome Brittney and Britt!

Temp super rose this morning. I am so relieved about it. One more day and I will get my official ovulation cross hairs :happydance:

Wow!! Told you you didn;t have to worry! Look at that awesome temp rise! My temp was exactly the same today as it was yesterday...I've never had that happen before

Also, welcome new girls!

FF frustrates me. It always gives me the wrong O date, and I always have to override it. I know my body and have a 13 day LP EVERY time, so why does it keep messing it up?!?! lol

Yay for the temp spike Nichole!

I can't wait until the first month that i can confirm I actually ovulated. I don't think I have ovulated since i stopped bc in Feb.

^How far are you into your Provera? I know that stuff works wonders!!

Ashlee- I've had that happen once or twice before. If it happens again maybe you have a wonky thermometer.

I have a question for you fertility goddesses... from what i am reading, Progesterone helps strengthen the uterine lining to help with implantation (correct me if I'm wrong)...so why would my DR put me on progesterone to start AF??

Sorry, I am just passing it along.
You can stay Britt-Have any details you would like to share? When you started ttc etc?

Alright! I'm Britt and I just got married to my Husband Anthony on 9/6. We had to wait for my first fertile period after the wedding, which is Sunday! I ovulated right before the honeymoon which really bummed me out. I've also been training since june for my first marathon! It's on 10/12. As much as I know it's ridiculous, if by some stroke of luck I get pregnant this cycle, i'd probably know right around the time of my marathon. This is why i'm not testing until after the marathon. I don't want anything to influence how I "Think" I feel during the marathon. I know i've been training for months, but it worries me just a little!! We are trying SMEP and i'm using OPK's but not temping. I'm really OCD and the temping and the OPK's would be too much right now. I may do it later down the line, but not the first try!

Thanks for keeping me and I look forward to talking to ladies every day!! It helps because i'm not really talking to anyone about it in my work/family life.

That doesn't happen on a secret group Hun :)

I thought not but I was in a group the other day and it gave me group suggestions (closed groups too!) that my facebook friends were in. I am not too keen on facebook "privacy". Mostly b/c there are ways around everything. Sucks because there are some great fertility and TTC groups there.

Yay for the temp spike Nichole!

I can't wait until the first month that i can confirm I actually ovulated. I don't think I have ovulated since i stopped bc in Feb.

Thanks! Provera is wonderful. i got to use it last time I had an anovulatory cycle. When you don't always ovulate, seeing those cross hairs is Christmas coming early. I hope you get to see yours soon.

I am on four secret FB groups - One for my cousin who is in the army, one is a prayer group for my aunt with cancer, one is a work group, and another is my due date buddies. It works by only allowing invited members to view the group. It is perfectly private and no one sees anything. I promise!

* PS, I have never built one, so I am not sure how to set it up, but I PROMISE it's private.

I would happily set one up if I knew I wouldn't be on my own :lol:

^How far are you into your Provera? I know that stuff works wonders!!

I am on day 5...no AF in sight. I have constant cramping which always makes me feel like AF will show but then i am disappointed. And I have also had stabbing pains on my left side around where my ovary is for about a month and a half (which is why i think i have a cyst)

Congratulations on your recent wedding!! I understand not testing before and your body is used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->