This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Lol Katrina I just bought blueberry pancake/sausage on a stick (like a corndog) from the store and have been having it as my afternoon snack also! Who cares- only one life, might as well eat good ;)

Its to late for O foods for me. 19 people are viewing our chattiness right now.

Kiamaria - Sorry you saw that preg announcement. That is so frustrating when people do not respect their bodies BUT I always try to focus my energy on how much better its going to feel when i get my BFP because of all the hard work and dedication that went into it. keep your head up!

Yay for crosshairs to be Nichole!

Ashlee, I had acoiple thge same earlier this month.

Welcome new ladies! This group is wonderful.

And the results are in -- I have a progesterone of a whopping 0.5. Yes 0.5. Seriously? Ugh. The triage nurse said she doesn't think I'm ovulating. Thank you for the insight, lady. Lol. Seriously though, she was very nice. I am just bummed. The doctor is supposed to call later.

I like pineapple but you can't find decent ones around here very often.

Sandy don't worry, a little Clomid and you should be fixed right up :)

Yay for crosshairs to be Nichole!

Ashlee, I had acoiple thge same earlier this month.

Welcome new ladies! This group is wonderful.

And the results are in -- I have a progesterone of a whopping 0.5. Yes 0.5. Seriously? Ugh. The triage nurse said she doesn't think I'm ovulating. Thank you for the insight, lady. Lol. Seriously though, she was very nice. I am just bummed. The doctor is supposed to call later.

Still new to all this so please excuse my lack of knowledge! How much should it be?

Sorry your going through this Hun :(

I love pineapple, too. I will buy them when they aren't ripe and wait.

Not to beat the dead horse - but I am on a Secret facebook page for September 2013 Brides and NO one can see anything on it (besides the members). I had to be invited from a completely seperate page and then ADD the seceret page from there. I've been on it for 8 months, and even posted dress pics and wedding things before the wedding and no one ever saw it, except for my secret group! It's actually pretty neat! =]

Sorry you're bummed Sandy, at least you know the issue and can come up with a game plan with your DR to fix it. Like Morgan said, Clomid could do the trick!

Sandy-I hope he calls you and gets you a script for clomid!
Do you ladies want me to make a group?

Wow Sandy... 0.5? Your doctor really should look into this

bb- they want progesterone over 10 but say if it is over 5 then it is considered you O'd but it was weak.

I got bromelian pills instead of the pineapple. Works best for me.

That is pretty low Sandy :? At least now DH HAS to see that there's something not right like you've been telling him all along. He better suck it up cuz you need to get some clomid!

Kiamaria - Sorry you saw that preg announcement. That is so frustrating when people do not respect their bodies BUT I always try to focus my energy on how much better its going to feel when i get my BFP because of all the hard work and dedication that went into it. keep your head up!

It just annoys me. As I really took care of myself and still had a miscarriage and she smokes , takes drugs and just abuses herself. Annoying cowbag lol

Does Ovufriend gives you ovulation after 3 days of high temps like FF?

Also, do you ladies think I should get my progesterone tested 5dpo or 8dpo? I was going to go in on 7dpo but that falls on Sunday.

It just annoys me. As I really took care of myself and still had a miscarriage and she smokes , takes drugs and just abuses herself. Annoying cowbag lol

I know one of them. She has 3 kids, 21 and smokes like a chimney. Then always wonders why her kids have low birth weights, have asthma and are sick a lot. Plus all 3 are admitted accidents. I have tried watch what I eat, walk, and nothing. :cry:

I know that feeling all too well :? sorry you have to see it

Does Ovufriend gives you ovulation after 3 days of high temps like FF?

Also, do you ladies think I should get my progesterone tested 5dpo or 8dpo? I was going to go in on 7dpo but that falls on Sunday.
I'd go 8dpo probably

I know, I find myself feeling that way from time to time. I thought I had everything planned out perfectly. I eat healthy, went off BC 6 months before wanting to TTC to give my body enough time to regulate, started taking prenatals, started temping, using OPKS etc...and now I can't even get AF to start so i can actually put all of my TTC tools to work yet every other day I see someone on FB announcing a pregnancy. I usually allow myself to get angry/sad a little then i re-focus.

I am game for the secret FB group as long as were sure its private, no one really knows were TTC. I can attached the link to my FB later since i can't get it on my work computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->