This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Sandy clomid the magic drug...bring it on...join the clomid club among us girl....now tht u know wats the prob...im sure the fix will be easy :thumbup:

Nichole id so go 8dpo...my dr checks prog 10dpo actually bcos he wants progesterone to hold till then at least...hoping u c gud results girl :hugs:

Welcome to the new girls...as u already know ur in for a joy ride with us....:flower:

Also, Nichole Ovufriend will give you crosshairs after 3 days just like FF

I made it! I hope it works. if the girls who are new want to pm me your fb address I can add you.

I started adding temps later this month on O friends then it decided I hadn't O'd yet it got confused. :haha:

nichole- try putting the next 2 days with high temps.. then I bet you will get the xhairs

I played with ofriend and can't get crosshairs either, no matter how high I make the temps, Nichole

K, so here's the thing...my temps don't actually look too different from last cycle. They were almost level right after O last month too, but they were higher

Attachments

• www.fertilityfriend.com.jpg
    www.fertilityfriend.com.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1
Kiamaria - Sorry you saw that preg announcement. That is so frustrating when people do not respect their bodies BUT I always try to focus my energy on how much better its going to feel when i get my BFP because of all the hard work and dedication that went into it. keep your head up!

It just annoys me. As I really took care of myself and still had a miscarriage and she smokes , takes drugs and just abuses herself. Annoying cowbag lol

I know one of them. She has 3 kids, 21 and smokes like a chimney. Then always wonders why her kids have low birth weights, have asthma and are sick a lot. Plus all 3 are admitted accidents. I have tried watch what I eat, walk, and nothing. :cry:

Ditto. I have six sisters (dad's 1st marriage), yes you read correctly, six. ALL of them became "accidental" teen moms. They had more children after that (one has five) and I dare say that around 90% of my nieces and nephews (I have 26) were "accidents". I am sick and tired of hearing them say that I am the only one who doesn't have kids and when am I going to have a baby. Also, all my female cousins have kids. I am the only granddaughter with no children. Coming from such a large family and being the only one that's not a mother is tough but I trust in God's will for my life and I care more about what He tells me then what my family does.

Let's hang in there girls. Let's be strong for our future babies. Let's think about the day when we will look into our baby's eyes and we will know that all the waiting and trying was totally worth it. Our children will be dearly loved.

Holy relatives Marie! I am the oldest in my family, the oldest cousin one side, middle on the other but only married. No grandkids but I want the first one. Selfish I know

Holy relatives Marie! I am the oldest in my family, the oldest cousin one side, middle on the other but only married. No grandkids but I want the first one. Selfish I know

Lol I don't blame you!

My family makes a lot of babies. Sometimes I think sex is their only source of entertainment. :haha:

Is 2dpo too early to symptom spot :haha:? I am SO tired! Like barely able to keep my eyes open tired. I have been getting great sleep too so I know that can't be it.

I have a a lot of siblings too but only see 2 of them. 3 brothers and 1 sister on dad's side that I never see and 2 brothers on mom's side that won't ever go away lol. DH's has a freaking crazy huge family so we are always running into siblings, cousins, nieces, nephews etc. It can be a bit overwhelming. I now am an Aunt to a 19 year old with 2 kids already. I admit I have to fight with myself not to be pissy and jealous whenever I am around her. I can't help but this 'Why does this 19 year old who has NO idea wtf she is doing get to have 2 kids but I can't even have 1?!'

BB your temp looks good for ovulation today. If you can't bd honestly don't worry about it. You got so much in that you'll have so many soldiers waiting at the gates for the egg. I think you did super good this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->