This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

BB your temp looks good for ovulation today. If you can't bd honestly don't worry about it. You got so much in that you'll have so many soldiers waiting at the gates for the egg. I think you did super good this month.

Thanks Hun! I need to, I will MAKE him! :lol: If I don't get my BFP and we missed today I will blame that! At least if we have done a lot of BDing and everything else I know I've given it my best!

Kiamaria - Sorry you saw that preg announcement. That is so frustrating when people do not respect their bodies BUT I always try to focus my energy on how much better its going to feel when i get my BFP because of all the hard work and dedication that went into it. keep your head up!

It just annoys me. As I really took care of myself and still had a miscarriage and she smokes , takes drugs and just abuses herself. Annoying cowbag lol

I know one of them. She has 3 kids, 21 and smokes like a chimney. Then always wonders why her kids have low birth weights, have asthma and are sick a lot. Plus all 3 are admitted accidents. I have tried watch what I eat, walk, and nothing. :cry:

Ditto. I have six sisters (dad's 1st marriage), yes you read correctly, six. ALL of them became "accidental" teen moms. They had more children after that (one has five) and I dare say that around 90% of my nieces and nephews (I have 26) were "accidents". I am sick and tired of hearing them say that I am the only one who doesn't have kids and when am I going to have a baby. Also, all my female cousins have kids. I am the only granddaughter with no children. Coming from such a large family and being the only one that's not a mother is tough but I trust in God's will for my life and I care more about what He tells me then what my family does.

Let's hang in there girls. Let's be strong for our future babies. Let's think about the day when we will look into our baby's eyes and we will know that all the waiting and trying was totally worth it. Our children will be dearly loved.

Wow. Humongous family. I wouldn't fancy buying xmas pressies for that many people. Yes we need to stay positive. At least we know we want and will love our little monsters even if it is taking s while to get there we will eventually at it will be so worth the wait. I am sick of people asking when I'm having another baby. If only they knew. Its so nice to have somewhere to be able to discuss everything with people that understand.

BB your temp looks good for ovulation today. If you can't bd honestly don't worry about it. You got so much in that you'll have so many soldiers waiting at the gates for the egg. I think you did super good this month.

Thanks Hun! I need to, I will MAKE him! :lol: If I don't get my BFP and we missed today I will blame that! At least if we have done a lot of BDing and everything else I know I've given it my best!

Both my OB/GYN and DH'S Urologist says every day bd can weaken the quality of sperm.

My phone keeps beeping with facebook notifications ! LOL We are SO not letting BnBs downtime affect us! ;-)

Lol my computer keeps beeping I am glad I am home alone-well minus Sandy but she doesn't care the walk wore her out!

yea, I don't think I have notification set up on my phone which is probably better lol

You can't a member has to add you. So if you pm me your fb name Ill add you as a friend then add you to the group.

If my thinking is correct..its not always :haha: the site will close in 15 minutes

oh ok good. I don't really check BnB much after I leave from work. I have a 90 minute commute then i usually go to the gym so I will check back in the morning

Lol I have two hours before dh comes home- house is pretty clean, dog is sleeping what am I going to do :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->