This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Well its still up. I guess I can't add.
I'm sure I have blown up everyones news feeds already liking the pictures.

omg, i had to read 12 pages! katrina, i msgd you.

Im still waiting for a call from my doctor. Hubby and I talked and he's okay with the clomid if that's our next step. He says whatever it takes to keep his wife sane. I love him. Lol. I am very thankful. I think he finally understands the situation. He did some research. He said ovulating every other month is normal and common. I explained calmly that while that may possibly normal for some, that's not normal for me, nor is it common. I didn't yell or sob. I'm just bummed and feel broken. All of the hoops I have jumped through have gotten me absolutely no place.

Ps I helped put on the baby shower, and it was a success! I didn't even cry.

yaayy...so question ........im down with a terrible cold...obviously i cant take meds...any home remedies?????????

Echinacea! I think that's how it is spelled. Google it :)

Here you go! Works wonders.

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supp...gredientId=981&activeIngredientName=ECHINACEA

Echinacea! I think that's how it is spelled. Google it :)

Here you go! Works wonders.

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supp...gredientId=981&activeIngredientName=ECHINACEA

where can i get this?have u tried this while pregnant??

I don't think you can take that whilst pregnant.

I found honey and hot water helped with paracetamol for me when I was pregnant and breastfeeding :)

Sonia-feel better!
Yay it is working! I thought I would have to go 24 hrs without bnb :happydance:

I'm actually so surprised i'm already 6dpo! This TWW seems to be flying by to me for some reason.. normally it drags. Hopefully that's a good sign :)

Welcome Britteny (not sure if I spelled that correctly)! cd97!?!? That's got to be so annoying!
You asked about the progesterone...maybe they need to help it build up and make it like you had a strong O to encourage AF to come? I have no idea, just guessing lol

Julie should have 2 **'s
HAHAHA so true! lol

Nichole-That's a nice temp rise!

Welcome Brit!

Maria-That is so annoying about your friend!!! Why the hell do people smoke when they are pregnant! That is one thing that pisses me off beyond belief. I think I would rather them eat a piece of lunch meat than smoke, at least the lunch meat is a gamble...the smoking definitely causes problems! So frustrating...

Cassidy-I don't think we can be friends anymore....who doesn't like pineapple??? lol

Morgan-Have we seen ANY bump pics from you????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->