This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I agree- bump pic Morgan!!!

Awww Julie. Haha, I wish I did! It looks delicious but I just don't like the taste! Lol. I'm a semi-picky eater lol.

Totally random question - if this baby winds up being a boy, even though I had a baby shower with Hannah in 2012, could I get away with having another for this baby?

Ahh! I still thought I had time for my skinny pic, but found a little bloat bump under there! Haha. Can't wait to have a real belly :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 25
whoa, so out of the loop! I've been in jury duty all day. Super beat. off to the gym! Hope everyone is doing well!

Waves i will have a baby shower for each if my babies. Its a celebration! Who cares if you had one for hannah, this babe deserves a party too and anyone wanting to judge you for that would be ridiculous

very cute little bump morgan!!!

Okay ladies... i'm so confused. I'm only on CD10 and I have 28 day cycles. We are trying to do SMEP. BD on CD8 an will tonight. After I got back from running I had TONS of EWCM. It seems SUPER early for this. I started OPK's (first time ever) today. It was negative, but I really only did it for fun and had peed like an hour before I did it. I didn't expect to be Oing this early!! Do you think I should BD? I know it's hard to give advice because I don't chart. I was thinking that maybe I would do another one of the OPK's tonight because I haven't drank much this evening. grrrr. Just so strange. I have been a little crampy.. Maybe it is O?

Dang you are pretty Morgan!

I am kind of bummed that I wont be able to post bump pics. I have a lot of weight around my midsection so no one will be able to tell I am pregnant for months.

Omg Morgan you're so tiny! I hate you a little right now jk haha you're gonna be all belly!

Britt- you're actually in the same SMEP thread as me :). I always use opks once in the am and once in the evening around 5-6 because you're more likely to catch surge in the afternoon. Definitely bd tonight. Take opks tomorrow too and if you happen to get a positive bd 3 nights, if not take the night off and bd the next day and take more opks. If your cycle is only 28 days o will come up pretty soon for you

very cute little bump morgan!!!

Okay ladies... i'm so confused. I'm only on CD10 and I have 28 day cycles. We are trying to do SMEP. BD on CD8 an will tonight. After I got back from running I had TONS of EWCM. It seems SUPER early for this. I started OPK's (first time ever) today. It was negative, but I really only did it for fun and had peed like an hour before I did it. I didn't expect to be Oing this early!! Do you think I should BD? I know it's hard to give advice because I don't chart. I was thinking that maybe I would do another one of the OPK's tonight because I haven't drank much this evening. grrrr. Just so strange. I have been a little crampy.. Maybe it is O?

I usually get positives after only holding for an hour or so. I've been having a ton of ewcm 3-4 days before I actually ovulate. You can bd just in case but I think you will be fine if you don't.

Morgan....soo cute...but honestly you're still soo in shape :winkwink:

Britt...bcos u dont temp or use opks im guessing u wudnt know how long your lp is either...bcos if its a 16 day lp like some of us then u will b oing by cd12...however just ewcm does not mean tht u r oing right now...r u planning to start temping anytime soon???u can actually temp and opk for the next few days....itll make smep alil easier :winkwink:

Ashlee and Nichole - thanks! I was thinking the same thing. I always get EWCM but because I don't chart, I don't know exactly if it's before O or which day is at O. I will probably chart eventually, but I don't want to get too obsessive the first cycle. We will BD tonight because that's what SMEP calls for, but if by chance I am Oing, then we'd need to BD tomorrow and thursday. Do you think I should do another OPK tonight because the first one today couldn't have been too accurate? I drink alot of water in the mornings. I only have 6 more OPK's so I hate to waste it.

It's normal to have EWCM for a few days before. Some women do O as early as cd10/11 though so you never know. I would start BD today and then keep doing opks. I usually did mine 2-4 times a day bc the surge can happen at any time.

Sandy - I'm glad you're feeling a little better and that the hubs is agreeing to clomid.

Julie - Thanks for the info about progesterone...I really hope it works I feel like I and just going to reach up and pull out the lining myself if i don't get AF soon (i know i know, a little dramatic lol) oh and you just flipped the E and N in my name brittNEy

Morgan - OMG you're so thin! I can't wait to see more bump pics

Waves - I've seen other threads about baby showers past first babies and I saw someone that posted someone threw them a "sprinkle" instead of a shower, just to get together, honor the mother and get you a few things for the new babe.

Amanda...i think its perfectly alright if u want another shower for your coming baby...each baby is special and is a new life...i c no harm celebrating a new life....thats a big deal :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->