This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Nichole-You will be able to post bump pics! You are not any bigger than I am and I posted one! It definitely just looks like I'm chubby, but I was trying really hard to suck in and it wouldn't go any where lol

Morgan....soo cute...but honestly you're still soo in shape :winkwink:

Britt...bcos u dont temp or use opks im guessing u wudnt know how long your lp is either...bcos if its a 16 day lp like some of us then u will b oing by cd12...however just ewcm does not mean tht u r oing right now...r u planning to start temping anytime soon???u can actually temp and opk for the next few days....itll make smep alil easier :winkwink:

Maybe I should temp. Is that a requirement for SMEP? I was just not trying to get to obsessed the first cycle! LOL I have a BBT but I get up several times during the night, so I stopped doing it. :shrug:

very cute little bump morgan!!!

Okay ladies... i'm so confused. I'm only on CD10 and I have 28 day cycles. We are trying to do SMEP. BD on CD8 an will tonight. After I got back from running I had TONS of EWCM. It seems SUPER early for this. I started OPK's (first time ever) today. It was negative, but I really only did it for fun and had peed like an hour before I did it. I didn't expect to be Oing this early!! Do you think I should BD? I know it's hard to give advice because I don't chart. I was thinking that maybe I would do another one of the OPK's tonight because I haven't drank much this evening. grrrr. Just so strange. I have been a little crampy.. Maybe it is O?

I usually get positives after only holding for an hour or so. I've been having a ton of ewcm 3-4 days before I actually ovulate. You can bd just in case but I think you will be fine if you don't.

You'd be amazed honestly. I had to wear maternity pants in Feb. -- We found out in October.

TEmping is actually not required in smep...but bcos u dont seem to use your opks too many times in the day so u may just miss your surge...hence the advice to temp...:thumbup:

Sandy-Don't let it stress you out. Didn't you test before you even had the positive opks? Maybe you O'd after? You can't necessarily go by cd21, it's really supposed to be 7dpo. If your doc believed in charting she'd know that! lol Even if you really aren't Oing, like the girls said, clomid should fix it. You may just need a month or two to even your cycles back out. I was really against taking it at first bc I do NOT like taking meds, but I'm glad I did bc it got me what I wanted...well, what I wanted times 2 lol

Waves-When our donor and his wife were preggo with #2 we convinced them to do a gender reveal party. Some people did bring gifts even though we said they didn't need to. They ended up with another girl so didn't need much. For a boy, I don't think it would be inappropriate at all to have another one. It's still something to be celebrated and you'll need different things for a boy!

TEmping is actually not required in smep...but bcos u dont seem to use your opks too many times in the day so u may just miss your surge...hence the advice to temp...:thumbup:

Yeah, I guess I should have done a little more research on OPK's! LOL I got ones today that only had 7 in the pack because they were the cheapest, but now that I realize that I have to do them several times a day, I'll need to invest in the ones from the internet that gives you like 50 in them! I'll just do the best I can with this cycle and be more prepared for the next one! :dohh:

Holy crap Jury just realized twins... WTH?!!! I'm out of the loop. Congrats.

So I'm taking a break. I can' t do this. I have zero support at the moment, I'm pretty isolated and I'm pretty depressed. This cycle feels like a bust- no AF yet but im 11 dpo and you can see from my temps they are low and close to cover line- and my ED is back - after not eating a few weeks ago almost anything I swung full circle and now I'm all over the place mentally.

Did an advance look of my ovulation calendar (assuming my cycles finish up locking in at some point) and realized I'm unlikely to score a weekend ovulation or early Monday O until January 2014. So no timely BD for me and I dont think i'd cope with another month like this - almost getting it right and missing out by only one or two days. All I can think about is how I made a terrible choice and it was the wrong one and the guilt is manifesting in really bad self-harming kind of ways.

I cancelled all my fertility meetings. I don't even care to know right now if everything is working properly.

So I'm taking myself away from you all so you can be happy and not listen to me bitch and moan like this. I can't keep crying at work, you know?

Amelia

Waves i will have a baby shower for each if my babies. Its a celebration! Who cares if you had one for hannah, this babe deserves a party too and anyone wanting to judge you for that would be ridiculous

:) Thanks. Some people are just total sticklers for "etiquette" so I thought I'd poll a larger group of people. I mean... we have a gender neutral stroller/car seat/travel system and matching gender neutral pack-n-play. But everything else is completely pink lol. And some things need replaced, repurchased, etc. Plus gifts aside, baby showers are always fun :)

Waves-When our donor and his wife were preggo with #2 we convinced them to do a gender reveal party. Some people did bring gifts even though we said they didn't need to. They ended up with another girl so didn't need much. For a boy, I don't think it would be inappropriate at all to have another one. It's still something to be celebrated and you'll need different things for a boy!

I love baby showers - for myself or friends. Family/friends, food, games, fun. The gifts are just a bonus lol. We have a gender neutral pack-n-play, stroller, & car seat but everything else is 100% girl lol. Plus we're going to need a double stroller (not that I expect anyone to gift us that but still something new we need), we have to replace our crib (again, nothing I expect to be purchased as a gift), upgrade our baby monitors because ours have hit the crapper lol. Plus we have no boy clothes, blankets, etc.

Thanks girls.. Lol trust me it definitely looks a little mama pouchy in the front, boobs are ruined too lol but thanks for the nice comments ;)

I can definitely feel my uterus or whatever already, my pants don't button so I have been sneaking yoga pants to work lol. It is getting hard now at the bottom too. And still really sore from the trauma. Quite frankly, I am so terrified to get big again so soon. I had so much belly trauma and an EMCS, I just hope it holds up okay! I worry that I'll have uterine rupture or placenta problems and lose another baby. Am I silly? Lol idk but I will def not be exercising like I did last time. No thank you.

Waves- Heck yeah, another sex another shower!! You'd need lots of boy toys and blue things :) Lol I loooved shopping for a boy. But I would be even happier to shop for a girl! Haha and I don't see why you couldn't have another shower for a girl either.. Maybe just ask them to bring you all sizes of diapers and wipes! That would be quite handy in the future :)

Waves- Heck yeah, another sex another shower!! You'd need lots of boy toys and blue things :) Lol I loooved shopping for a boy. But I would be even happier to shop for a girl! Haha and I don't see why you couldn't have another shower for a girl either.. Maybe just ask them to bring you all sizes of diapers and wipes! That would be quite handy in the future :)

Yeah I mean, a diaper shower if we have another girl would be amazing. My baby shower for Hannah - we didn't receive a single diaper or pack of wipes. Nothing at all. No ointment, diapers, wipes, nada. We received plenty of other things but I thought the standard "go-to" gift was diapers and then whatever else you wanted to add lol. I know I always make sure to gift diapers. So yes... a diaper shower this time around would be LOVELY lol. I think if I were to have a boy/another actual baby shower... we're going to do one of those diaper games where you put in the invite to bring a pack of diapers to be entered into a drawing for a prize or something.

Morgan, I def don't think you're silly being nervous about your belly! I would secure myself in a bubble for 9 months if i went through the trauma you went through. I have faith that everything will be fine and you will be holding your miracle before you know it!!

Amelia, I'm sorry your feeling gutted. I hope everything works out for you and DH and you get to see that beautiful BFP

Ameila- I was a long time stalker and now poster.. I'm so sorry you feel depressed. I have nothing to useful to offer except I hope you start to feel better, and i'm sure no one here things you are moaning. It helps to have people to talk to.

I agree Amelia we won't take you out, just take your break and come back soon! I think that is only healthy sometimes! I hope you don't feel too bad.. Don't be silly, eat, & just work to make it all better. One day things will fall right into place. Your past decisions have nothing to do with this, there is a time for everything! :hugs:

Sandy-Don't let it stress you out. Didn't you test before you even had the positive opks? Maybe you O'd after? You can't necessarily go by cd21, it's really supposed to be 7dpo. If your doc believed in charting she'd know that! lol Even if you really aren't Oing, like the girls said, clomid should fix it. You may just need a month or two to even your cycles back out. I was really against taking it at first bc I do NOT like taking meds, but I'm glad I did bc it got me what I wanted...well, what I wanted times 2 lol QUOTE]

I had positive OPK's starting Saturday, and had the test on Monday. I wouldn't be so concerned if I didn't have such a hard time getting pregnant the first time. It took me 10 months, and my cycles were irregular, only about every 3 months-ish. We didn't want to resort to meds, but don't see much option.

Nichole, I quoted the wrong thing, but anyway, the point is that I'm far from a skinny girl, and most of it is in my belly, but you'll be able to tell, and sooner than you would think. Like I had a belly by January/February so that's like 4-5 months.

Amelia, i'm sorry you're feeling so awful. I hope you and hubby can figure things out so you can make this all work and get your baby!

Morgan, I am scared and I didn't go through the trauma that you did. I don't blame you at all.

Amanda, I say a shower, especially a diaper shower!, is totally fine! :)

Lol everyone in my family has a new baby shower each time they are preggo. No questions asked. It's just expected.

Amelia, for now it seems like you just need to take care of yourself. A break from BnB is just fine. It will make things easier. Focus on yourself and hubby. Things will work out with time. It's the waiting on time part that's tough. A big hug. <3

Amelia-I will miss you! But I understand a break, but we won't delete you. If you want you can join us on fb.
I think a diaper shower isn't a bad idea, you can never have enough!

I have to go the grocery store and stock up on gelato in case I don't get my bfp tis cycle. 13 cycles. I thought this would be easy. Sigh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->