This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

This thread is moving so quickly today!

Nichole, yay for the temp! SO glad you O'd! My fingers are crossed for you this month :)

Amelia, so sorry that you're having a hard time. We've all been there, we've all said eff it. We're here if you need us! :hugs:

Waves, I think another baby shower is fine, or just a diaper shower.

Cassidy, I'm so excited to see your tests this month. Your BD'ing timing was PERFECTO! Only a week to go :)

Sonia, Did you get your blood work back yet? Did i miss it? Your lines are SO dark, I wouldn't be surprised if you had some twins too :)

Ash, Hi!

Julie, how are you doing?

Bubs, Yay for baby boy being head down! I can't believe you are so close to your EDD!

Morgan, you're so little! Cherish your little bump now :)

Katrina, Has AF gotten you yet? You're not out till she shows! THanks for starting the FB secret group. Still laughing at the name. Clever, very clever :)

Marie, how are you?

Hi to everyone else that I missed!

Some people don't show until they're really far along even if they're supppper thin. So, Nichole, don't worry about not showing. You'll have a perfectly beautiful baby bump in no time :)

Hubby is worried about twins if we do clomid. I'm a tad nervous, too, but we're willing to take that chance if that's what needs to happen next. Just out of curiosity, besides Julie obviously, do any of you know of anyone that conceived twins or more with clomid?

Amanda, how was jury duty? You are stuck doing that with your ex, right? Hope it wasn't awful!

Lol hi Amanda!

And lol sandy, Amanda had her day made at jury duty :haha:wait till you find out why

I must have missed it but if anyone was commenting, worried about not showing... there's a girl pregnant with her 2nd that posts her bump pictures in 2nd tri... she's over 20 weeks and barely showing: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/5-your-bumps-2496.html#post29704503

But I think that's a rare instance and how those people wind up on "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" lol. We'll all start really showing before we know it!

Amelia :hugs: I am pretty sure we've all felt this way at some point during this TTC process. Take all the time you need, but know we're here with open arms when you decide to come back :hugs:

Julie is the only person i've ever "known" to be pregnant with twins, Sandy.

Having some very light cramping tonight. Interestinnng. lol

Amelia- I am so sorry you are feeling so down :hugs: I wish I could help. Take as long of a break as you need. We will be here for you if/when you decide to come back.

Amelia- I'm sorry things just aren't going the way you'd hoped right now :( definitely take a break and focus on yourself for a while if that's what you need to do. I will miss you though! :hugs:

Cassidy-yay!!! I hope this is your month so much!

Amelia....im sorry your feeling so low...take a break...its helps most of the time...we obviously wont remove u from the group...and we hope to c u back soon....ALSO NEVER THINK REGRET WHAT UVE DONE...probably tht wasnt the right time and now wen u do get your lo u will appreciate it and sooo much more :hugs:

Amanda - wat happened at jury duty??? i wanna hear?????:winkwink:

Hi ladies! Wow over 20 pages I had to read!

Sandy - I agree that clomid will help you. If you want a more natural way you could look into soy isoflavones. I tried them once then went on clomid.

Morgan - omg you are so thin!! And cute!

Amelia - sorry you are so down. Take some time to get yourself straight but just know that we are here for you for whatever you want to talk about!

Welcome to the stalkers! Hope you can keep up! One of you mentioned living near Boston? I used to live in North Andover. I worked at Lawrence General. We moved to SC in summer of 2008. I'm originally from Michigan, we lived in mass for a few years for DHs old job.

Sorry if I missed anyone but seriously I missed a lot today while I was at work lol

AFM, off for the next 3 days! And I am stoked! I want to sleep...next OB appt on Thursday...

Amelia I'm sorry for feeling so down :( Take as long of a break as you need but please remember that we are here for you.

AFM - My temperature rose slightly today, I don't know if that means I O'd yesterday or not! I need to know whether to eat my pineapple :lol:

Hubby wasn't up for :sex: last night but woke me at 6.30 this morning!

Temp drop. How frustrating. We had such good BD timing, and I don't know that it matters. I was so sure I O'ed Sunday or Monday, but it sure seems like my body is tricking me.

Morning all!! My OPK's are still negative so hopefully all the EWCM I had last night means that O is coming up soon!

hi, good morning!
to whomever asked about the provera/progesterone - first i want to say that cd97, oh man, i understand. long cycles like that suck! but the reason they prescribed provera is to increase your progesterone, then when you go off it, you get a progesterone withdrawal bleed. it's not a real period ('cause no ovulation), but in your cycle you need a rise and fall of progesterone during your LP to initiate a period. so that is what the provera is for. (if you continue not to ovulate, then they'll give you something for that (clomid perhsps)). hope that helps!
afm, cd3 and all sorts of frisky and wanting to start things up.... but OH is all "we've got time". gr. ;)

Hi ladies! Wow over 20 pages I had to read!

Sandy - I agree that clomid will help you. If you want a more natural way you could look into soy isoflavones. I tried them once then went on clomid.

Morgan - omg you are so thin!! And cute!

Amelia - sorry you are so down. Take some time to get yourself straight but just know that we are here for you for whatever you want to talk about!

Welcome to the stalkers! Hope you can keep up! One of you mentioned living near Boston? I used to live in North Andover. I worked at Lawrence General. We moved to SC in summer of 2008. I'm originally from Michigan, we lived in mass for a few years for DHs old job.

Sorry if I missed anyone but seriously I missed a lot today while I was at work lol

AFM, off for the next 3 days! And I am stoked! I want to sleep...next OB appt on Thursday...
I live in the suburbs of Boston and work right outside of boston, in Newton. I love it here and its getting especially gorgeous with the foliage. I also LOVE South Carolina and I would visit more if I had more money, My grandparents have a house in Myrtle Beach.

hi, good morning!
to whomever asked about the provera/progesterone - first i want to say that cd97, oh man, i understand. long cycles like that suck! but the reason they prescribed provera is to increase your progesterone, then when you go off it, you get a progesterone withdrawal bleed. it's not a real period ('cause no ovulation), but in your cycle you need a rise and fall of progesterone during your LP to initiate a period. so that is what the provera is for. (if you continue not to ovulate, then they'll give you something for that (clomid perhsps)). hope that helps!
afm, cd3 and all sorts of frisky and wanting to start things up.... but OH is all "we've got time". gr. ;)
Thanks for the info on provera, at least now I know what to expect. I originally thought the provera would immediate cause a "period" so I've been so frustrated each day that it doesnt show up so now I will expect it sometime after Sunday (my last pill)...Which also makes me wonder, if I have a pelvic U/S scheduled for next wednesday can they still do that if i am bleeding??

Happy Hump Day Ladies!!

do you know what the u/s is for? i think you can still do it, it might be messy (ew!), but it depends on what they are looking for. obviously, a lining scan would be useless. same with looking for mature follicles. but if they look for cysts, then yes.

I got a temp of 98.48 yesterday and the same thing again this morning. I thought it was weird to get the same exact number so I temped again and got 98.50. Should I write 98.48 as today's temp again? Can that happen? Same temp two days in a row?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->