This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Amelia I'm sorry for feeling so down :( Take as long of a break as you need but please remember that we are here for you.

AFM - My temperature rose slightly today, I don't know if that means I O'd yesterday or not! I need to know whether to eat my pineapple :lol:

Hubby wasn't up for :sex: last night but woke me at 6.30 this morning!
I'd say you haven't o'd yet probably will today
I got a temp of 98.48 yesterday and the same thing again this morning. I thought it was weird to get the same exact number so I temped again and got 98.50. Should I write 98.48 as today's temp again? Can that happen? Same temp two days in a row?
Yes it can happen. My temp was the same as the day before when I took it yesterday. Record the first temp

Didn't Ashlee have the same thing happen yesterday?? I don't know much about temping...If i remember later, I will attach my attempt at temping this cycle, its pretty interesting I think.

ETA: oops didn't see Ashlee's post before I submitted lol

Yes they do pelvic US when you're bleeding. I just had a bunch done, finally this week doc said "Wow, good- no blood on the probe this time!" ew lol but was nice to hear since it hasn't stopped in weeks.

And Marie, YES! Ashlee had it happen yesterday! (oops me neither. say it 50x why dontcha! lol)

AFM- Rough morning. Just trying to get through work. Meeting with my midwife/scheduling a C-section date/getting BW done tomorrow!!! :)

Yes, it can happen that your temp is the same. Mine did a few times earlier this cycle.

Mirolee, I didn't ask about the provera, but thanks for the info.

I am struggling today. Between the temp drop, the 3 month anniversary date, and the lousy lab yesterday, I didn't even want to get out of bed and come to work. I already lost my baby.. can't my freakin ovaries just humor me? Geesh! Sorry I'm a Negative Nellie today. But I got up, got dressed, and went to work. I'm still thankful to be alive, to have an absolutely amazing Hubby, family, friends, and coworkers. I have a home and dog and vehicle. I have so much to be thankful for, and I know that. It will get better. Just ready to hear from the doctors office and know for sure what is next I guess.

i am also having a depressing morning. my bff told me she's pregnant. FIRST cycle trying. it's so unfair. she's sweet and kind and loving to me, and is very upset that it was her and not me this cycle (she prayed it would be the opposite, she siad), but it doesnt make my heart hurt less. i'm fighting tears at work, even though i knew it was coming.

i am also having a depressing morning. my bff told me she's pregnant. FIRST cycle trying. it's so unfair. she's sweet and kind and loving to me, and is very upset that it was her and not me this cycle (she prayed it would be the opposite, she siad), but it doesnt make my heart hurt less. i'm fighting tears at work, even though i knew it was coming.

So sorry! Life can be too cruel to us sometimes. I am very lucky that none of my friends are TTC right now, because this would break my heart too. *hugs*

When I was going thru fertility testing I had to have a cd 3 scan to look for cysts and antral follicles. Obviously I was still on AF but they wanted it done that day. Made me feel nasty though. At least my AF was never heavy

Awww Mirolee :hugs: I know how hard that has to be for you, I'm so sorry. It sucks to see how easy it happens for some people, even if you love them and wish the best for them. I hope you get your rainbow very very soon

Without the effect I can see something but, honestly, I wouldn't call it a line, maybe like a shadow. With the x-ray effect I definitely see it. (Click pic to enlarge) I took the pic right at the five minute mark so it shouldn't be an evaporation line.

What do you think? Could it be the start of something?

I will test again with SMU later.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 13
What kind of tests do you use? Like Cassidy said, she has been using tests that measure such a LOW amount of hCG that they are positive EVERY month, since she has low levels in her system always. You may want to look into this rather than assuming chemicals! Xx

Yeah, that's what was happening to me before with the Fertibella tests last month. I thought I had a chemical last month but those tests measure less than 10 mlu! I kept getting faint positives with those but nothing on all the other brands I tried. Was messing with my head big time. I was a mess thinking it was another CP.

These are the pink wondfos that get good reviews (the blue ones are supposedly the bad ones). These measure 25mlu.

I'm so sorry your heart hurts, I have been rooting for you all these months I was stalking and I have also been praying for all of you ladies every week so I have faith that all of your bellies will soon be filled with beautiful growing beans.

When I was going thru fertility testing I had to have a cd 3 scan to look for cysts and antral follicles. Obviously I was still on AF but they wanted it done that day. Made me feel nasty though. At least my AF was never heavy
yea, I'm hoping its not heavy which I've never really had a heavy flow but with my luck it will probably be like the flood gates opening grr

I personally wouldn't trust it until you an see a hint of a line without tweaking. I mean look how my tests turned out last month. Everyone swore there were lines in tweaks and I saw nothing IRL. Then AF came

I personally wouldn't trust it until you an see a hint of a line without tweaking. I mean look how my tests turned out last month. Everyone swore there were lines in tweaks and nothing IRL. Then AF came

That's why I don't want to get my hopes up. In real life, I don't see what I would call a line, more like a shadow and that's not convincing enough for me. I mean, it's better than nothing, but not enough.

I'll keep playing the waiting game. :shrug:

I'm so sorry :hugs: even though it is your bff and you might be happy for her, it doesn't make it easier for you. Please don't give up. <3

Well, besides the test, as far as symptoms for today, same mild breast tenderness. The only thing different is that the last two days I've had (TMI ALERT!) soft stools, not quite diarrhea and today my legs feel crampy like when I'm on the first day of AF.

Will update later with a SMU test result.

Happy Hump Day!

Lol, always makes me think of the camel from the commercial- "HUMP DAAAAAAYYY!"

^haha I LOVE that commercial...the hubs posted a picture on my FB of the Camel and it says "Uh Oh, guess what day it is!"...gets me every time!

Bfn with smu. I guess if there was anything on the fmu one I should see something tomorrow. Otherwise, boo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->