This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Mirolee, I'm sorry your morning is lousy, too. It is so!! unfair!! That's so hard, especially when you're close to them like that. I'm thinking of you. You're doing better than I did.. I hid in my office and sobbed. My mascara was ruined. So obvious. Nobody mentioned it though.

sorry Marie, its still early and you're not out until AF show, i know its redundant but its true!

O girls that sucks :(

As for ICs. They should be banned. I get lines pretty much every time. Heartbreaking!

Amanda, how was jury duty? You are stuck doing that with your ex, right? Hope it wasn't awful!

Lol hi Amanda!

And lol sandy, Amanda had her day made at jury duty :haha:wait till you find out why

Amanda - wat happened at jury duty??? i wanna hear?????:winkwink:

My ex pulled a no show, so he now has a bench warrant out for his arrest. Bwahahahaha sucker. I have to go back at 1:30pm today, So I came into work for the morning.

Mirolee, Sorry you're having a hard day. Hang in there :hugs:

Getting caught up after being off all day was hard! You all were CHATTY yesterday!

I was SO emotional and grumpy last night, poor OH. I was crying and I didn't know why, hahaha. Thinking its PMS. I'm super crampy today (on my left side) not quite ovary pain, a bit lower. We will seee. I'm itching to test but holding out for as long as I can.

omg, how do you not show up for jury duty!! lol I would have had a chuckle if it were my ex too though

Amanda, how was jury duty? You are stuck doing that with your ex, right? Hope it wasn't awful!

Lol hi Amanda!

And lol sandy, Amanda had her day made at jury duty :haha:wait till you find out why

Amanda - wat happened at jury duty??? i wanna hear?????:winkwink:

My ex pulled a no show, so he now has a bench warrant out for his arrest. Bwahahahaha sucker. I have to go back at 1:30pm today, So I came into work for the morning.

Mirolee, Sorry you're having a hard day. Hang in there :hugs:

Getting caught up after being off all day was hard! You all were CHATTY yesterday!

I was SO emotional and grumpy last night, poor OH. I was crying and I didn't know why, hahaha. Thinking its PMS. I'm super crampy today (on my left side) not quite ovary pain, a bit lower. We will seee. I'm itching to test but holding out for as long as I can.

Those could be good signs too! Is your ticker accurate? Are you 8 DPO?

omg, how do you not show up for jury duty!! lol I would have had a chuckle if it were my ex too though

Oh, believe me. i was trying to stifle laughter. This wasn't just the prelim jury duty where its not a big deal-- this was day 1 of trial! The judge kept calling his name and making a big deal out of it, and said she was going to call him personally as well as have a bench warrant out for him.

Oh, believe me. i was trying to stifle laughter. This wasn't just the prelim jury duty where its not a big deal-- this was day 1 of trial! The judge kept calling his name and making a big deal out of it, and said she was going to call him personally as well as have a bench warrant out for him.

:rofl:

I am so bloated and crampy today, tempted to take a picture to show you all! I don't have a comparison pic though. poo.

So weird-- but typical AF signs I think?

Lol I'd be laughing too Amanda. Hold out til 10DPO, plz. You CAN do it!! :)
I know Nikki had crazy luck with his sperm being not so strong, so there are always possibilities!

Sandy- That sounds like me.. Some days my mascara is a mess (actually I am, as a WHOLE, a complete mess.. lol) and people just know to stay away. I hate feeling like I'm the plague those days, and it's rare someone comes to comfort you bc they are scared of saying the wrong thing :/ Hang in there. Clomid will be your saviour! :hugs:

Also doesn't Sonia have that appt. today?! Can't wait to hear those results!

my lunch time OPK was slightly darker than my last one. i'm also feeling a little crampy.. come on O!

It's still not positive, but I feel like it will be in the next day or two!! maybe even this evening? yay!

Amanda - That's hilarious!! Sucks to be him.

AFM - Had my OB appt this morning. Gained 8lbs so far, thankfully. Heartbeat was 144bpm. Got the paperwork for my anatomy/gender scan and that's set for Oct 15 at 1pm. Just 20 days to go! And then I go back for my next monthly appt on Oct 23.

Mirolee im sorry you're having a sucky day....i know shes your bff and ur defenitely happy for her but it must hurt just as much too...hang in there sweetie :hugs:

Amanda - serves him right....what goes around comes around :winkwink: and those symtoms defenitely sound gud BUT DONT TEST just as yet...wait just a couple of days more :thumbup:

Britt...those tests will turn positive in no time....u know wat to do :winkwink:

Amanda yaay for your anatomy scan....wow time is just flying by

AFM - Im sooo unwell :cry: ...terrible terrible cold and throat hurts...in laws think im being stubborn by not taking any meds :dohh: thankfully i have my app in 4 hrs....waiting to hear those results :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->