This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Mirolee im sorry you're having a sucky day....i know shes your bff and ur defenitely happy for her but it must hurt just as much too...hang in there sweetie :hugs:

Amanda - serves him right....what goes around comes around :winkwink: and those symtoms defenitely sound gud BUT DONT TEST just as yet...wait just a couple of days more :thumbup:

Britt...those tests will turn positive in no time....u know wat to do :winkwink:

Amanda yaay for your anatomy scan....wow time is just flying by

AFM - Im sooo unwell :cry: ...terrible terrible cold and throat hurts...in laws think im being stubborn by not taking any meds :dohh: thankfully i have my app in 4 hrs....waiting to hear those results :coffee:

I'm going to try to wait to test until Saturday morning, 11dpo.

So sorry that you're not feeling well. Hang in there. There are plenty of preggo safe cold meds, too. Get lots of rest and hydrate! :hugs:

Amanda- YOU CAN DO IT! I know you can make it to 11DPO!

Sonia-So excited for your apt today!

Amanda- Mwahahahaha what an idiot

Mirolee- Sorry for the bad morning. It's so hard to be happy for friends sometimes. :hugs:

AFM- Got my official cross hairs on FF and OvuFriend. I guess ovufriend knew I was cheating yesterday and didn't want to give me the cross hairs lol. It's so nice to know I ovulated.

Argh, I think I am going to find another OB/GYN. I really love my doctor but she is ALWAYS out of the office. Every time I go to e-mail her or contact her, she is out for the week. Is it usually your OB/GYN the delivers your baby and such?

Argh, I think I am going to find another OB/GYN. I really love my doctor but she is ALWAYS out of the office. Every time I go to e-mail her or contact her, she is out for the week. Is it usually your OB/GYN the delivers your baby and such?

Not with kaiser-- they have doctors who specifically stay in L&D. You will see your ob throughout the pregnancy and for your postpartum, but you see what ever doctor is on shift during your labor.

Are you planning on delivering at Kaiser Santa Rosa when you get preg?

Not with kaiser-- they have doctors who specifically stay in L&D. You will see your ob throughout the pregnancy and for your postpartum, but you see what ever doctor is on shift during your labor.

At my Kaiser practice, you only see your attending Ob/Gyn once! Once to confirm pregnancy, and then he/she calls you with test and lab results. Otherwise (assuming you are low-risk), they prefer you see a nurse midwife. I LOVE my midwife. But whichever doc or CNM is on duty the night/day of delivery will be who delivers baby.

When I had Danny I had never met the doc who delivered him... and he was a TOTAL douche nozzle!!!! :growlmad:

More then likely since it is the closest to where I live. I don't like how a random person will be doing the delivery. I'd like to know the person who is going elbow deep into my vajayjay and bringing my kid into the world.

Sonia - Keep an eye on your temp... if you spike a fever make sure to take some tylenol. Fevers and pregnancy are no bueno, ok?

More then likely since it is the closest to where I live. I don't like how a random person will be doing the delivery. I'd like to know the person who is going elbow deep into my vajayjay and bringing my kid into the world.

LOL... by the time it's time for elbow deep, you won't care who is up there. It could have been Barack Obama in there and it wouldn't have made one bit of difference at the moment!

Nichole, you get to go on a hospital tour during any part of your pregnancy to see the hospital and meet the doctors!

The Vallejo one is supppper nice, too!

Nichole, you get to go on a hospital tour during any part of your pregnancy to see the hospital and meet the doctors!

That one is like an hour away. I don't think preggo me will be willing to drive that far.

At my Kaiser practice, you only see your attending Ob/Gyn once! Once to confirm pregnancy, and then he/she calls you with test and lab results. Otherwise (assuming you are low-risk), they prefer you see a nurse midwife. I LOVE my midwife. But whichever doc or CNM is on duty the night/day of delivery will be who delivers baby.

When I had Danny I had never met the doc who delivered him... and he was a TOTAL douche nozzle!!!! :growlmad:

lmao at douchenozzle, bahaha!

I saw my OB my entire (12 weeks) of pregnancy! They have nurse practitioners too, but we generally see our OB!

That one is like an hour away. I don't think preggo me will be willing to drive that far.
lol!

I think I'm going to deliver at the SF Kaiser, if I ever get preggo, because its the closest. But, its also the oldest and has the worst reviews. Ugh! If I can handle it, i will go to Vallejo or Santa Rosa, both are brand new hospitals with reallly nice L&D wings!

Yeah, with Danny I literally saw my OB twice! Once at the very beginning, once at the very end!

But really I'm fine with it. The nurse midwives on staff there are really wonderul.

an hour left of work for the day. ugh. you'd think only being here for 3 hours would go by quickly. nopppeee.

You know what's funny is that when I lived in Sacramento, I had the Nor Cal Kaiser region... it is like a totally different practice than the So Cal region. The procedures and everything are really different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->