This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

The main Santa Rosa hospital in under construction right now. There are other campuses but I am pretty sure they are just for office visits and such. What city do you live in Amanda?

You know what's funny is that when I lived in Sacramento, I had the Nor Cal Kaiser region... it is like a totally different practice than the So Cal region. The procedures and everything are really different.

oh yeah! I had to go to a kaiser ER in SoCal years ago and it was completely different. The three big kaisers here in NorCal where Nichole and I live are pretty similar!

The main Santa Rosa hospital in under construction right now. There are other campuses but I am pretty sure they are just for office visits and such. What city do you live in Amanda?

Larkspur. our main kaiser in terra linda is also under construction but they dont deliver there.

I think Vallejo is like 5 mins closer to you depending on traffic. Gah, if you go into labor during rush hour you are screwed.

I think Vallejo is like 5 mins closer to you depending on traffic. Gah, if you go into labor during rush hour you are screwed.

I'll be having a planned c-section, luckily! :)

And, most likely, I will be delivering in Texas!

Amanda are you just high risk because of multiple m/c or for another reason? If you don't mind my asking

I forgot you are planning on moving to Texas. When is that going down?

Amanda are you just high risk because of multiple m/c or for another reason? If you don't mind my asking

I have a heart condition called POTS, as well as vasovagal syncope ( I pass out a lot, essp if I stand up too quickly). Dr's think that pushing and labor may cause a vagal episode and may be too much for my heart to handle, causing me to pass out mid-push/mid-labor, so we're going to avoid that and just go for a c-section.

I have a heart condition called POTS, as well as vasovagal syncope ( I pass out a lot, essp if I stand up too quickly). Dr's think that pushing and labor may cause a vagal episode and may be too much for my heart to handle, causing me to pass out mid-push/mid-labor, so we're going to avoid that and just go for a c-section.

Yea, definitely better safe than sorry. A friend of mine has a heart condition(not sure what) and had preeclampsia and she did pass out mid-labor when she had her daughter a couple years ago.

And January is so soon!

Yea, definitely better safe than sorry. A friend of mine has a heart condition(not sure what) and had preeclampsia and she did pass out mid-labor when she had her daughter a couple years ago.

And January is so soon!

I really don't want a C-Section, but what ever gets the baby out safe is fine with me. The very immature side of me is thankful for a C-section so I don't get ...stretched out down there. (go ahead..judge away).

How scary for your friend! What did they end up doing?

I know..January is sooo soon!

No judging here. I'm a little freaked out by the stretching down there but more freaked out by the c section. I've never had to be put under any anesthesia before, general or otherwise... not even for my wisdom teeth so I'd like to avoid it. Probably shouldn't have watched the movie Awake, it freaked me out lol.

I'm not sure, her mom was the one that had told me about it and I didn't ask for further details at the time. But I know she's not likely to have another baby from what her mom said.

Amanda- I have the same thing! It makes pregnancy really suck, I have really scary murmurs sometimes where it really chugs/skips. I had one today, thought I was gonna pass out! I passed out a bunch last pregnancy, luckily only once this time so far. It's really dangerous. But they were still going to do a vaginal birth last time for me. Not anymore thooo.. c-section momma for life now!! :) I'm not sure if I mind or prefer it though.. I mean I hate the fact that it is such a serious surgery (and weakens your uterus for future pregnancies :/) but hey I am SO thankful I won't have to pop a CHILD out of my hooha. Just ouch. The idea of that used to make me wanna pass out too! Lol

Amanda- I have the same thing! It makes pregnancy really suck, I have really scary murmurs sometimes where it really chugs/skips. I had one today, thought I was gonna pass out! I passed out a bunch last pregnancy, luckily only once this time so far. It's really dangerous. But they were still going to do a vaginal birth last time for me. Not anymore thooo.. c-section momma for life now!! :) I'm not sure if I mind or prefer it though.. I mean I hate the fact that it is such a serious surgery (and weakens your uterus for future pregnancies :/) but hey I am SO thankful I won't have to pop a CHILD out of my hooha. Just ouch. The idea of that used to make me wanna pass out too! Lol
Ugh! I'm okay with a c-section, i worry about what is going to happen after & the recovery!

I passed out once last pregnancy around 9 weeks, and all was well, but I worry about getting farther into another pregnancy.

Julie, how are you doing?

I'm good! Tired all the time and nauseous most of the time. Hoping that goes away soon! The nausea hasn't been as bad the last few days, so hopefully it's calming down a little. Other than that, we looked at cloth diapers and are super excited for that. Totally stressed out about our birth plan/options though...Thanks for asking!

Sandy-I think it was you who asked about the twins and clomid...I'm the only one I know with twins on clomid. There's only a 10% chance of having more than one with it. My aunt had identical twins though and I know we have an great aunt or someone who was a twin, so I might have already had a slight genetic factor in there as well. My dad was adopted, so there's no telling what might have been on his side of the family too.

Julie, how are you doing?

I'm good! Tired all the time and nauseous most of the time. Hoping that goes away soon! The nausea hasn't been as bad the last few days, so hopefully it's calming down a little. Other than that, we looked at cloth diapers and are super excited for that. Totally stressed out about our birth plan/options though...Thanks for asking!

Sandy-I think it was you who asked about the twins and clomid...I'm the only one I know with twins on clomid. There's only a 10% chance of having more than one with it. My aunt had identical twins though and I know we have an great aunt or someone who was a twin, so I might have already had a slight genetic factor in there as well. My dad was adopted, so there's no telling what might have been on his side of the family too.

I loove bumgenius cloth diapers :)

Amanda I can honestly say that my c-section was a breeze. Like within 2 hours, I was up and holding my baby and taking care of my husband. Up and down floors, except for when I took my medicine. Then I had to be sitting with Jaxon lol.. I was so loopy. But as for recovery- my belly went right back down, it was easy (no pain at all), and the scar is beautiful. Like you can't see it even in the lowest of low undies. I am very happy with that. I know you can buy those c-section after wraps too, they suck it all back in and help with healing. I will def try one of those this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->