This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Yay Britt get to BD, I hope that your TTC journey is short and sweet!! :)

Yay Britt get to BD, I hope that your TTC journey is short and sweet!! :)

Oh Morgan, I hope so!!!! I mean, knowing when you Oing has got to be the biggest hurdle! Assuming there is nothing wrong with me, i'd say it's nice chance! I think I read somewhere if you know when you O you are at 37%-40% likelyhood whereas most are at 20%. So here's hoping!!!!

Argh, I think I am going to find another OB/GYN. I really love my doctor but she is ALWAYS out of the office. Every time I go to e-mail her or contact her, she is out for the week. Is it usually your OB/GYN the delivers your baby and such?

Not with kaiser-- they have doctors who specifically stay in L&D. You will see your ob throughout the pregnancy and for your postpartum, but you see what ever doctor is on shift during your labor.

Are you planning on delivering at Kaiser Santa Rosa when you get preg?

More then likely since it is the closest to where I live. I don't like how a random person will be doing the delivery. I'd like to know the person who is going elbow deep into my vajayjay and bringing my kid into the world.

Haha elbow deep. That made me chuckle. Sounds like a vet with cattle. In the uk we just have any old randomer delivering the baby. I honestly thought the cleaner came in at one point to have a poke around.

When I get pregnant it will be my first so I have no idea what I am in for.

Julie, it was me. Thank you. I have twins in my family.. lol. My mom's cousins are twins and my grandma says my uncle had a twin that was miscarried. I'm not so sure about that last part because sometimes she stretches the truth a bit, but the other is fact. Lol. I was just curious. We will take whatever we get. I just want a baby! Sorry you're feeling rough. Hope you feel better soon!

Amanda, my c-section wasn't bad, either. Scar isn't terrible for being only 3 months after. I was sore, but I was out of bed walking around and showering the next morning, and I had it at 9 pm. I do recommend the abdominal binder after. It helped hold things tight so it was more comfortable.

When my best friend recently delivered they had to have a different doctor who was the on-call doc. Her boyfriend was DEVASTATED he was bawling like a baby freaking out because he'd never met the man (he was bawling all day really, he was an emotional wreck.. young dad... she was born two days before his 21st birthday... it was actually quite cute and he made me cry multiple times lol). But apparently you get whatever doctor is on call that night, all went well in the end- Brittaney couldn't have given any shits as to who was pulling a baby out of her vag. Her delivery went amazingly though, no rips or anything, and he was definitely never 'elbows deep' in her- I had a close up shot! Lol. It was so amazing. As soon as that baby came out of her I was bawling. I can't wait to experience it with ME being the new mommy. It was so overwhelming seeing the girl who I have been best friends with since I was 8, play dolls and mommy with, bring a life into this world- I think I will be a crying, speechless mess when it is my own child.

Brittaney couldn't have given any shits as to who was pulling a baby out of her vag. :rofl:

It really is an amazing journey and you will all get there soon. I was more worried about having an accidental poo when pushing lol. By the time the 8 th midwife came in I couldn't care less.

The two births I witnessed personally, my mom and Brittaney, both of them pooped! Lol. I've heard statistics around 80% of women do, but I don't think there's been an actual study on that lol. I think during the time you won't care at all lol.

Yep! I have two friends that are L&D nurses and said girls poo all the time and that they don't neven notice it. So while we may be embarrased that's just old hat to the nurses! My friend told me after her first that childbirth with strip you of all your dignity, but it was worth it. (she had to have a nurse change her pad while she was all drugged up. she said had she been more coherent she would have been a lot more embarassed!")

Lmao the pooing is what I'm dreading as well, but not so much for the nurses or midwife...more so DH. I don't want him to see that! lol

I know Kevin will be up by my head, he won't hold a leg. He doesn't even want to be in the room he's that horrified, but he is definitely gonna be there. He may pass out though :haha: Jared was up by Brittaney's head while me and her mom held her legs, he said he didn't want to look. By the time the baby was coming out he was jumping up and down yelling "I SEE HER HEAD BABY! I SEE HER HEAD!" lol it was the cutest freaking thing. I didn't even notice Britt poo, her mom said she did though. I saw it with my mom and they just took some tissue and wiped it away lol.

When Lonnie was going through chest surgery I had to hold his piss bucket for him and he ended up peeing on my hand. I think he can handle seeing me accidentally poop. Especially if it happens when I am bringing his kid into the world :haha:.

LOL at Lonnie peeing on your hand!

I'm doing a water birth so there won't be any leg holding etc...so really hoping for no poo

Chad basically said he doesn't think he can be in there for c-section if it comes to it, mom would probably be there for that

He was in so much pain for the surgery that it affected his ability to pee. He was shaking and moving around so it was inevitable that some pee would land on me lol. I didn't care, I just wanted him better.

I peed all over the birthing ball. I literally couldnt stop but my hubby was laughing and I was half laughing half crying and having a contraction that I couldnt stop. I nearly kicked him when he pulled out his video camera to film the birth. Apart from that he was great and he assures me I didnt poo

I can honestly say by the time it's all said and done, you won't care who sees what. It always irritated me when people would say that to me, but its true. I was face down butt up, bleeding all over the place and could not have cared less, as long as we were okay. Hubby saw it all and it didn't even phase him. He had to help me with things and saw bleeding and lactating leaky boobs, and he didn't care at all. And he's squeamish. It's amazing how a baby can change a great relationship to an amazing one, especially in our case because it could have destroyed us if we had let it. I can't wait for you all to get to experience it, and for myself and my husband to get to experience it with our forever baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->