This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I want a water birth too so hopefully there will be no holding legs for me either! lol

image.jpg

Bahaha. We each need one. Not sure what it really means. Had to catch a pic...

BNB sticker!!!! Then we could identify each other from afar!!! Lol.

Mirolee-sorry your feeling so down!
I love the sticker, sorry I have been awol today work was long but it went great!

Ugh, I'm dying at work today. There is nothing to do so its dragging on like no other](*,)

My mom had a water birth with a midwife when she had my youngest sister and Dh's mom had a water birth with his brother. Both said it was awesome. The doctor that looked at my sister after she was born was able to tell that she was a water baby, he said they're always a little bit calmer

This thread is moving so slow today! Amanda!!!! Are you fionished with jury duty yet?! I'm dying over here! Work is so slow and I keep hitting refresh hoping that someone posts something haha

I will be having a scheduled c-section so I don't have to even think about any of that, which is totally fine after my last experience with attempting labor and delivery. Never again. Lol

LOL at pooing... in my experience, if you have no pain meds, you won't be able to tell if you are pooing or not... pushing a baby out really really really does feel like pushing out the biggest poo of your life anyway. The whole area down there is feeling stuff that doens't feel humanly possible! I asked if I had pooed cuz it kinda felt like I did, but everyone insisted I did not. I don't know if I believe them! LOL!

Daniel held my leg and got to see Danny coming out! He was so cute, yelling, "He's almost here! He's almost here!" He said there was nothing like hearing me scream like a primal animal when his head came out, and seeing where I tore... I am sorry he had to witness that!

That sounds awful. I was afraid and wanted a c-section from the start, but I decided to be brave .. and I know it's not my fault and there was no reason to, but I wish every single day that I had even asked for it. Begged, sobbed, anything. If I had, my baby would have been just fine. That's such an awful feeling.

Well I posted on FB too, but my OPK when I got home had almost no line!! I had a nice line at lunch. Now I'm so confused. Not sure if I surged this afternoon and missed it? How fast does the surge go away? Either way we will BD tonight.

Well I posted on FB too, but my OPK when I got home had almost no line!! I had a nice line at lunch. Now I'm so confused. Not sure if I surged this afternoon and missed it? How fast does the surge go away? Either way we will BD tonight.

Next cycle I think you should at least temp a few days before you think you're going to o and a few days after you do just to confirm. Then you won't have to stress the whole month but you'll at least know for sure when you're oing

I can honestly say by the time it's all said and done, you won't care who sees what. It always irritated me when people would say that to me, but its true. I was face down butt up, bleeding all over the place and could not have cared less, as long as we were okay. Hubby saw it all and it didn't even phase him. He had to help me with things and saw bleeding and lactating leaky boobs, and he didn't care at all. And he's squeamish. It's amazing how a baby can change a great relationship to an amazing one, especially in our case because it could have destroyed us if we had let it. I can't wait for you all to get to experience it, and for myself and my husband to get to experience it with our forever baby.

Next cycle I think you should at least temp a few days before you think you're going to o and a few days after you do just to confirm. Then you won't have to stress the whole month but you'll at least know for sure when you're oing

Yeah. Sadly this is true. I was trying to avoid temping for the first couple mints, but I'm clearly being obsessive already so I guess I should just do it. Lol

I was manipulating temps, and FF will give me crosshairs for Monday if my temps rise enough. Fx cuz the BD timing was so good. Still waiting to hear from my doctor. . I'm asking for clomid. I can't keep doing this.

Britt, maybe your urine was too diluted?? I agree with Ashlee about temping. It is a
nice reassurance.

:hugs: I hope you get a nice temp rise Sandy!!!!

AFM, the itch to test is getting stronger. I just keep thinking about lucky 10dpo in this thread. Maybe i'll test Saturday?? lol

:hugs: I hope you get a nice temp rise Sandy!!!!

AFM, the itch to test is getting stronger. I just keep thinking about lucky 10dpo in this thread. Maybe i'll test Saturday?? lol

No! No! No! Don't do it yet!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->