This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Ughhh I know! Why do I live right down the street from Walmart!??!?! lol

Saturday would be 10dpo. I definitely won't test before then! Lol. But I really want to try to wait and see if AF shows. I have no willpower though! Lol. We'll see.

I'm 8dpo and dying to test. I haven't peed allll day and I want to POAS soooo badly. It would technically be smu!!

So im home at last and in bed already...dhs got a fever now...we both r soo sick... :nope: but soo happy tht the numbers preogressed..

Im alil worried tho...my hcg on 10dpo was 19 and progesterone was 23.5...however hcg on 13 dpo was 109 but progesterone was 17.5....i asked the nurse whether tht was a cause of concern or not but she said not at all and it didnt matter...i want to believe her..but im worried...the next bood draws she dint even order progesterone to b checked...i asked her again if she wud check but she said no there was no need to :shrug:

You guys should both test saturday! Last saturday was lucky remember :haha:

So im home at last and in bed already...dhs got a fever now...we both r soo sick... :nope: but soo happy tht the numbers preogressed..

Im alil worried tho...my hcg on 10dpo was 19 and progesterone was 23.5...however hcg on 13 dpo was 109 but progesterone was 17.5....i asked the nurse whether tht was a cause of concern or not but she said not at all and it didnt matter...i want to believe her..but im worried...the next bood draws she dint even order progesterone to b checked...i asked her again if she wud check but she said no there was no need to :shrug:

Yay for the numbers. If you are worried talk to your doctor, or midwife.

Sonia-I wouldn't worry about it. My prog was really low at 8dpo. It did rise, but that was at 14 dpo when I was tested again. If the nurse isn't worried, then you shouldn't be worried. Try to relax! If you really can't relax about it, I would call back and explain that you are a little concerned and ask if they can test prog one more time to give you peace of mind.

yup i was thinking of just using the standing order tht i have for both prog and hcg...its alil sneaky but can b done..:haha:

Cassidy test 10 dpo...it has been the lucky day for our thread right :winkwink:

I can't wait for everyone one to test!!! How many bfps did we have in Aug, 4 (Rachel, Kara, Morgan, me)? We have 2 for Sept, right (Molly and Sonia)? We need to at least meet the goal of 4 again!

I can't start temping until October so September is officially out for me.

Finally getting caught up.

Sonia, great numbers! SO happy for you!

Julie, I agree, we need more :bfp:'s around here!

Cassidy, goodluck holding out testing!

NIchole, Can't wait to see your tests! So glad you O'd!!!

AFM, We got OH's SA results back on Monday and I haven't really had the chance to post them. I don't have the exact results in front of me-- they're in OH's email, but his Sa came back really poorly. He has 0 sperm present and 0 motility, and they do not think it is because of a varicocele. He goes in to see his urologist next week, but we have been told thus far that we have a zero percent chance of conceiving naturally. We need some sort of miracle to get pregnant without any assistance.

I'm holding out hope that this is some miracle cycle that we get a :bfp: but ultimately I know that it isnt possible.

Oh crud Amanda that is horrible. I hope you get your miracle baby and the doctors are wrong. Can you guys afford assisted pregnancy?

Amanda...hope and prayers r what we can give eachother...i truly truly hope things work out and we r witness to your miracle baby:hugs:

Oh crud Amanda that is horrible. I hope you get your miracle baby and the doctors are wrong. Can you guys afford assisted pregnancy?

Luckily it is covered 100% for us, we just have to pay our co-pay. The only thing my insurance will not cover is the actual cost of donor sperm. So, if we get to that point, we will be paying out of pocket for it. I still can't wrap my head around it though. so heartbreaking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->