This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Amanda :hugs: so is it azoospermia? He has no semen present? Sending tons of love your way.

How is DH handling the results?
Not well. We haven't really talked in a few days. lots to take in. ugh.

Amanda :hugs: so is it azoospermia? He has no semen present? Sending tons of love your way.

We'll get an official diagnosis at the appointment, but I think so. No sperm present in the semen, and they also did a UA to see if it was retrograde ejaculation. Not the case :(

Well im reading up on it and there could definitely be reasoning behind it like a blockage. Also it says some men with azoospermia still have semen in their testes so you may not need donor sperm! Keep your head up love I cant imagine what youre thinking and feeling at the moment but you will get through this!

Well im reading up on it and there could definitely be reasoning behind it like a blockage. Also it says some men with azoospermia still have semen in their testes so you may not need donor sperm! Keep your head up love I cant imagine what youre thinking and feeling at the moment but you will get through this!

Thank you, hun! I'm sure we will find a way around it, but uggh. I didn't know making a baby was this hard and heartbreaking :(

Sorry again Amanda. :hugs: I'm really hoping that it's something that the urologist can help you guys with. Hope your OH cheers up too. I know he must be really disappointed. FX for you!

Sorry again Amanda. :hugs: I'm really hoping that it's something that the urologist can help you guys with. Hope your OH cheers up too. I know he must be really disappointed. FX for you!

Thank you, Lady! I really hope the urologist has some answers for us, too!

Amanda I'm sorry about those results. I hope that when you go to your appointment you and hubby get good news and they can figure out what's the matter!!

Nichole, I'm with you. I'm out for September, too. If I get my crosshairs for Monday, I can test a week from today, but I'm not really expecting much at this point.

Cassidy I hope those are good signs for you! Fx.

As for me, big temp spike this morning.. YAY!! That should hopefully put my crosshairs for Monday, unless it changes its mind from when I was playing with temps last night.. I can only hope and pray that's accurate. Like I said before, I don't really expect a whole lot, but I did have the positive OPK and watery cm, and cramping on the right side only that I think/hope maybe were O pains so maybe maybe maybe.. A girl can wish anyway!

Amanda I'm sorry :( I hope your doctor can help.

Yay for temperature spikes :)

AFM I've had a slight 0.1 temp dip this morning! What is going on!?

Sorry, BB. Wish i had som insight, but as you can see, my temps are not exactly .. cooperative or reliable. Lol.

Amanda- I'm so sorry about the SA. Hopefully the appointment will go well and your husband will feel a little better.

I took another OPK this am because I wasn't sure about my reading yesterday evening. It's got a line, but by no means positive. I will def. have to temp next cycle, but this already driving me nuts. I will have to go out and buy more today on my lunch break since I only have one left.

amanda (RR) - i have been there before. 100%. i know EVERYTHING you are feeling. literally. please please feel free to reach out to me. (and just for the tiniest bit of comfort, donor sperm doesnt cost that much, youll pay more for the IUI procedure if i remember correctly (unless that is covered)).
afm, i still want to crawl into a hole and cry until i cant breathe.

Amanda-I am sorry, I hope you get some answers from his appointment. I hope he feels better, it isn't his fault.
Mirolee-Hugs!

Morning Ladies! Sorry I was MIA yesterday, I took a half day and DH and I went into the city to meet with our lawyer since we're working on securing a Green Card for the hubs.

Rachel - That picture is hilarious, we definitely need to get those for all of us!

Sonia - I wish there was something we could all do to ease your mind. I am praying for you and I agree with whoever said you should call back and explain to the nurse about testing your prog again.

Amanda(RR) - I am so sorry about those results, I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling. I will certainly be praying for you both and I do believe that miracles can happen I hope that is that is the case with you, OH and your future baby!

Mirolee -:hugs:

BB- definitely think you're ovulating a little later like everyone else had this month. Wtf is going on?!

Britt-definitely think that you need to do an opk in the afternoon to be sure but you can still get a faint line after you've o'd this is why temping is best to confirm.

Mirolee- I'm so sorry you're still feeling shitty :hugs: wish there was more I could do for you but I know from the way that I get about ttc that nothing anyone says changes how much you want that baby and how upsetting it is to not get it and watch others around you get it. Just hoping you get your rainbow vey very soon.

AFM, temp dipped a little this morning. But it still seems to be following last cycle pretty well. Also it was FREEZING when I woke up so I'm not surprised:cold:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 2
Mirolee, I'm so sorry you're still struggling. Maybe you will feel better if you can just let it out. It is so tough, and it sucks. I hope you feel better soon.

Sonia, I would either use your standing order or call them if that's what it takes for you to have peace of mind, do it.

Britt, sorry you're having a hard time with the opks. Temping will help next cycle.

Brittney, good luck with that process. I have heard it is difficult and costly. I think it's crazy to make it so difficult for people to be legal citizens and complain about those who aren't.

Amanda-You could always do my method...at-home insemination with donor sperm. Didn't cost a thing. Lots of couples do it, there's even a thread on here for it. If it comes to that you may want to consider it....

Ashlee, I think that's why I have those two REALLY low ones. We were camping and it was like 44 outside. I woke up.FREEZING! ! Your chart still looks good to me though!

Brittney - i know just what that is like! my OH just got his green card in 2011 (employer sponsored). also, anytime he has to update his passport, we have to take time off work to drive to NYC where the closest consulate is - 6 hours away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->