This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

thank you everyone for the kind words and thoughts.

Thanks Sandy, we are definitely in for a ride but I will feel so much better once its all behind us!

Mirolee - that's annoying, I don't know if we have to go to NYC to the consulate at all but I tend not to ask many questions because the whole process makes me a little upset so i just do whatever the lawyers tell us to. I'm just praying for some speedy processing times.

Robert- I am so sorry hun! My heart goes out to you. Has he ever had injury to that area? Is there a known reason for this?

Thanks Sandy, we are definitely in for a ride but I will feel so much better once its all behind us!

You're welcome. I am sure. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate and mind between that and TTC!!

Mirolee, that's absurd!! Goodness. I do not understand that.

You're welcome. I am sure. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate and mind between that and TTC!!

Mirolee, that's absurd!! Goodness. I do not understand that.

Yea, hopefully both things will work themselves out. I am very confident in our lawyer so I think she is going to help make it as painless as possible. Which means I will have all sorts of extra energy to focus on TTC lol

apparently it's fairly normal when your passport is from another country (sorry, i didnt mention that). he's a Russian citizen, so you have to bring your paperwork to them, and pick up your renewed passport and paperwork - they wont mail anything and you cannot have someone do it for you. it's a scary process (not sure how other countries/consulates do it) - with Russia, you have to make an appt months in advance for a 15 minute spot, wait outside in a crazy line with people shouting, i cant go in, etc. I waited around the block at a coffee store for OH, but was scared the whole time that he wasnt going to come back out! (too many conspiracy theory movies, hehe)

apparently it's fairly normal when your passport is from another country (sorry, i didnt mention that). he's a Russian citizen, so you have to bring your paperwork to them, and pick up your renewed passport and paperwork - they wont mail anything and you cannot have someone do it for you. it's a scary process (not sure how other countries/consulates do it) - with Russia, you have to make an appt months in advance for a 15 minute spot, wait outside in a crazy line with people shouting, i cant go in, etc. I waited around the block at a coffee store for OH, but was scared the whole time that he wasnt going to come back out! (too many conspiracy theory movies, hehe)

That would be terrifying for me, you are a strong woman! I think there is a Brazilian consulate in Boston so luckily we wouldn't have to go far. My biggest fear is that when we do go to Brazil, there will be some crazy loophole we missed and he won't be able to come back!

LOL at Lonnie peeing on your hand!

I'm doing a water birth so there won't be any leg holding etc...so really hoping for no poo

Chad basically said he doesn't think he can be in there for c-section if it comes to it, mom would probably be there for that

I want a water birth too! Here's to hoping it actually works out! You know things usually don't go as planned LOL

we have the same concerns about OH traveling to Russia, which is why we wont go until he is a US citizen.

Well im reading up on it and there could definitely be reasoning behind it like a blockage. Also it says some men with azoospermia still have semen in their testes so you may not need donor sperm! Keep your head up love I cant imagine what youre thinking and feeling at the moment but you will get through this!

Thank you, hun! I'm sure we will find a way around it, but uggh. I didn't know making a baby was this hard and heartbreaking :(

Big hug Amanda. Don't give up. Support DH, love him to bits and get through this together. Miracles do happen! My cousin had her baby (a week ago!) after eight years and my sister in law after ten. No one wants to wait that long but, the point is, it CAN happen. I hope it happens sooner rather than later for you dear! :hugs:

amanda (RR) - i have been there before. 100%. i know EVERYTHING you are feeling. literally. please please feel free to reach out to me. (and just for the tiniest bit of comfort, donor sperm doesnt cost that much, youll pay more for the IUI procedure if i remember correctly (unless that is covered)).
afm, i still want to crawl into a hole and cry until i cant breathe.

Mirolee, it's okay to be sad. Take time for yourself and just feel better soon, okay? Time will make it better. A big hug. We are here for you!

Sorry girls i was catching up so my comments are a little behind! :hugs: to all!

11 DPO...
I got another (super ridiculously) faint line on a wondfo today. This time it's a (super ridiculously) bit more visible than yesterday LOL. These are the first times that I've ever gotten something on wondfos so I am hopeful! I have more tests (FRER and ClearBlue Dig) but I'm going to hold off a couple more days on those.

Will test with wondfo again later today.

YAY Marie, have you called your doctor? Wasn't it you that wanted to make sure to check levels of some sort(progesterone?)? I hope this one sticks!!

FX for you Marie! I get crappy shadow/evap lines on wondfos all the time- but really hope this is it for you!! Use the FRER!!!! lol it takes the guessing out of the guessing game (usually) GL!!!

AFM, 6 days and counting until testing! If I can hold out that long! lol

I haven't called yet. I've been lathering my prog. cream twice a day though LOL. That sucker works! Makes me nauseous within the hour every morning! Unless it's just a miniature human making me nauseous but I think it's the cream.

I want to get a blood test so bad! I live three minutes from a lab and for $50 I could get quantitative hCG results in my inbox tomorrow morning. I would SO pay the $50 for peace of mind but I'm going to hold off and just POAS later today and tomorrow morning and then take it from there.

FX for you Marie! I get crappy shadow/evap lines on wondfos all the time- but really hope this is it for you!! Use the FRER!!!! lol it takes the guessing out of the guessing game (usually) GL!!!

I've never gotten evap lines of the pink wondfos (yet! LOL) but the blue ICs were HORRIBLE! They caused me so much heartache! I'm hoping this is different! Not getting excited but it is nice to see something. We'll see! Just patiently (HA! Yeah right!) waiting.

Just looked up cold weather can definitely affect temping. I was wondering why my temps from March seemed so much higher lol.

Marie, that's exciting! Good luck! I'd get the blood test! Lol

Thanks for the info Cassidy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"