This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I think the reason I'm not itching to test this cycle is because I already feel like I'm out because of having thrush during o :? Plus not really feeling any symptoms other than gassy. Should make it easier to wait the next 8 days to test though

Thanks! I'm trying to hold out until AF is late... but we all know how that usually goes. I can't believe i'm 8dpo and haven't tested yet, I ALWAYS TEST EARLY it's an addiction lmao. AF is due 10/2... so we'll see :) Thanks! I think it looks OK but my temps seem lower than everyone else's during their LP!! Lol. Over analyzing.

Cassidy, don't worry about how high your post o temps are, I've seen lots of charts on FF where girls' temps were where yours are. You O'd and that's what matters most!

BTDubbs, totally proud of you for not testing yet lol. I tried to be the POAS police for Amanda and failed lol

Hahahaha I know! She gave in! Lol. I would if I had pregnancy tests here, guaranteed. I've been avoiding the stores but really need to go get cat and dog food! Lol

Hahahaha I know! She gave in! Lol. I would if I had pregnancy tests here, guaranteed. I've been avoiding the stores but really need to go get cat and dog food! Lol

Make Kevin go!

I seem to use a defense mechanism that always makes me think I am out. That way when AF shows up, I am not completely and totally crushes. Just decently crushed. Now that I know DH only has 2% morphology, my thoughts of being out right away are stronger.

Wow some chatty ladies today!
Marie-Yay!!
Cassidy and Nichole Your charts looks amazing to me! I hope my charts look like that, but first I have to test more consistently :haha:

Please please please please let me be ovulating today! Crampy and lower backache. FF predicted I would be O today!!

He just went :) And i'm gonna be busy working the next 5 days so maybe I will actually hold out! Lol

Stalking FFs pregnancy charts similar to mine. Giving me hope! Lol

BB- I had the cramping and sore back yesterday, and an almost positive OPK at lunch! I'm hoping O is today, tomorrow latest!!

Nichole- Your chart does look really good! I totally understand the defense thing. I do that a lot in my life to keep myself from being disappointed! I have my FX for you.

Cassidy- super job on not testing yet! I keep saying I won't test until AF is due, but i'm soon to be in my very first TWW and i'll see how long I can do before caving!

Cassidy- Haha! Good solution to the problem! You can do it! And see I told you that you don't have anything to worry about ;)

Nichole- I know what you mean. I guess I was just soooo disappointed last cycle when I got AF. I had sooo many symptoms, even spotting at 7dpo. Still really thinking it might have been a CP. So now that I'm not having any symptoms I'm just not even worrying about testing. Also, the tweaks got my hopes up last cycle. I've decided if I can't clearly see something IRL without a tweak then it's not a BFP.

BB-Fingers crossed for you!

Britt- I do that a lot in real life too. I try not to because it makes me into a pessimist. On the upside to it, when things actually do work out I get surprised and crazy happy.

Of course, as soon as I would say no symptoms I'd start getting little pinches on my left side...ugh SS I hate you

I tend to ignore potential symptoms. Most of the time think they are all in my head.

I am slammed at work today and I can't keep up as much as I try! Will catch up tonight.

I wish I was slammed at work...I have NOTHING to do...except hit refresh on BnB and now SS...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->