This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Nichole- right.. I try so hard not to be a negative nancy, but I was raised that way. My whole family is negative. My mom acted like I was a hypochondriac my whole childhood, and I ended up with undiagnosed Celiac Disease for years. I was so damn sick by the time I found out. I will probably not think i'm pregnant until I see a test because of this. LOL

Does anyone else get SUPER pissed at the damn at at the bottom of the page that just does NOT go away??

Nichole- right.. I try so hard not to be a negative nancy, but I was raised that way. My whole family is negative. My mom acted like I was a hypochondriac my whole childhood, and I ended up with undiagnosed Celiac Disease for years. I was so damn sick by the time I found out. I will probably not think i'm pregnant until I see a test because of this. LOL

Does anyone else get SUPER pissed at the damn at at the bottom of the page that just does NOT go away??
I have celiacs too!

Are you referring to the ads? if so, yes. I DONT want to see masterchef junior OR the croods!

I am doing what Cassidy is going, stalking charts like mine.
Hah! I did that yesterday...but will probably do it again today...

YES!! I hate the stupid ad soooo much it's driving me nuts!

I haven't been symptom spotting yet today! so busy at work, and OH and I got into a huge fight last night about TTC/ Donor sperm/ what to do now so the more I think about TTC the more I want to cry. ugh.

I have no ads once the croods left me alone-sorry if i am behind responding I am going to get my acrylic nails off today if its the last thing I do!

I have celiacs too!

Are you referring to the ads? if so, yes. I DONT want to see masterchef junior OR the croods!

Another Celiac! Ugh. I hate it. I was sick for years and years before we caught it. Although, when I was younger it would have been even harder to have it.

and yes. the ads! The croods one was AWFUL! It kept popping up every single time I refreshed.

Can you guys get adblock plus? Its an add-on you can put on your browser. I don't see any croods or master chef.

I have celiacs too!

Another Celiac! Ugh. I hate it. I was sick for years and years before we caught it. Although, when I was younger it would have been even harder to have it.

and yes. the ads! The croods one was AWFUL! It kept popping up every single time I refreshed.

They think mine was a late onset case, because I didn't have any symptoms until about 3 years ago, and I got tested right away, luckily. I can't imagine going undiagnosed for so long, you poor thing!

Hubs downloaded an ad blocker the other day so I don't have to deal with them anymore :happydance:

Amanda :hugs: Sorry about yours and Dh's fight. I'm sure everything will be fine, you guys are gonna figure this out :hugs:

Ugh Amanda I'm sorry :hugs:

Katrina-File the tops of them, soak cottonballs in acetone and stick them on the nail and then wrap with foil and wait! Works like a charm. You can scrape it right off! I always soaked off my own because it was cheaper and the nail girl I worked with preferred that I did so she didn't have to lol

Sandy-I had low progesterone. Even looking at my charts you could see an obvious temp shift after I O'd. I only had 1 or 2 days of positive opks, EWCM would stop and my cervix would open and close like it was supposed to. Everything was pointing towards ovulation. Since I wasn't getting pregnant I asked my doc if we could just test hormone levels to check. I always tested on 7 or 8 dpo. My doc told me to come in 7 days after my first positive opk. That's when your progesterone is supposed to peak. Mine was 4 something the first month. My doc likes to see at least a 10 to indicate ovulation. I tried to regulate it on my own and it went up to 6 something. Then back down to 2 something. That's when I decided to do the clomid. Both months on clomid it was 10.1. My charts looked even better than before (big temp rises, fewer pms symptoms, etc). It definitely helped...

Katrina-File the tops of them, soak cottonballs in acetone and stick them on the nail and then wrap with foil and wait! Works like a charm. You can scrape it right off! I always soaked off my own because it was cheaper and the nail girl I worked with preferred that I did so she didn't have to lol

Does that also work with shellac? I can't for the life of me ever get my shellac off without peeling my nails off too!

Does that also work with shellac? I can't for the life of me ever get my shellac off without peeling my nails off too!

Yes, it should, but use the pure acetone, it works sooo much better than the acetone nail polish removers

Yep-lol lots of nail polish remover and cotton swabs here. I got them about an hour away and have had them almost 3 weeks so they have grown out a lot

https://www.walmart.com/ip/11047134...86607510&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=19880599990&veh=sem

That's what I use

Of course I have some down time at work now so I am addicted to countdown to pregnancy.

Yep-lol lots of nail polish remover and cotton swabs here. I got them about an hour away and have had them almost 3 weeks so they have grown out a lot

How much acetone is in your polish remover? Anything less than 60% isn't going to do much

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->