This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

LOL Katrina! Mine is usually up cuz I don't like it touching my face

yeesh! 400! That is crazy! There is a place near by that charges 30 for cut and 55 for color. It kind of seems like a step or 2 up from super cuts. I want to try them but am a little wary.

Morgan, mine is awful without product! I do love straightening it though because it's good for about 3 days with minimal effort. It's just putting the initial effort in. And checking the weather forecast for rain. Lol

Mine is up too, but between the bushes, horses thinking its hay, barb wire and some unmentionable stuff. I prefer it a little below my shoulders..but I promised my husband I would grow it out again until I am pregnant or we are ttc for a year which ever comes first!

i have learned what products to use and i like my hair. it also fits my extroverted personality.

My Hubby likes mine shorter. I usually chop it about chin length with layers every year or so. . Once I get irritated enough!

I'm growing mine out. It is a little past my shoulders. I am growing my bangs out too which are at that annoying length that you cant do anything with. I keep pinning them back with bobby pins just to get them out of my friggin face.

Mine is almost to my bra strap when its straight and a tad past my shoulders when its not. Perfect messy twisty pony length! Lol

edit: *without me asking over and over

Kia, that sounds lovely! actually, i am continuing to distract myself. working out like a fool. we're going to boston friday night and sailing saturday and sunday. hawaii in 5 weeks. a wedding coming up. i'm saving the massage for ocean-side cabana with OH. squee!

Sounds fantastic. A holiday helps relax you so much. It's nice to get away from everything and just have fun with the OH.

On a TTC note, I would sure lile to know if I O'ed Monday because I started eating pineapple and sunflower seeds Sunday when I had the positive OPK Saturday. I am out now.. I don't know whether to eat more..

Morgan- I LOVED your hair short and sark, like seriously loved it. I haven't stalked your FB photos or anything...

I'm growing my hair out. I love short cuts, but I had mine short for like 6 years during and after high school. I LOVE A-lines, both wearing one and cutting them. I wouldn't have cut my hair short this last time, but I went from fire engine red to platinum blonde and fried my hair, which I knew would happen, but I just chopped off the dead and have been growing it since.

Oh ya, and did I mention I went back to fire engine red months later? lol

Mirolee-I loved the North Shore, we stayed there and had a great time!

I haven't facebook stalked you guys enough to know what your hair looks like! I'll get right on that. :winkwink:

I need to chop a good few inches off my hair, its so freaking fried, I just can't bring myself to do it.

On a TTC note, I would sure lile to know if I O'ed Monday because I started eating pineapple and sunflower seeds Sunday when I had the positive OPK Saturday. I am out now.. I don't know whether to eat more..

I started yesterday because of my first rise! :dohh: Hoping that will be ok!

How many DPO are you now?

My hair is 4 inches below the shoulders with layers up to the shoulders. But if its wet or not straightened its brushes the shoulders.

Really do miss that color sometimes...no so much the upkeep haha. My boss used to call me "Red" now he calls me "Not Red"

Attachments

• 423437_10150558879906557_1368630443_n.jpg
    423437_10150558879906557_1368630443_n.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g