This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I wish I had the guts to dye my hair red, I would do more auburn though with my dark eyebrows.

My hair is a pain. Its boobie length but dead at the ends. I have fried it with the ghd's. Men have it so much easier lol

I've always colored my hair a lot. I was a little freaked out at doing it SO red, I'd had it like burgundy red before. But I'm very fortunate in that my skin tone will work with pretty much any color.

Here's me as a blondie! :D

Attachments

• 284210_10150240588621557_5933271_n.jpg
    284210_10150240588621557_5933271_n.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 4
Ashlee-your so pretty with any color-if I went that blonde I would look like a washed out cloth. No joke. My sister is trying to get me to go auburn but I just don't know....

i want to go auburn again but the upkeep is definitely killer. I am a natural dirty blond but hate the way I look with it.

Thanks girls. It's a good thing I can wear different colors because I get bored VERY easily!

Thanks Ashlee!! Haha I have DEF been through it all, had a scary buzzed mohawk at one point, in my PROM pics! LOL it was awful, but I remember thinking it was so cool lmao. But yeah I loved the black, it could be such a mess and it didn't matter bc you couldn't see, I feel like blonde is so unforgiving. Also destroyyyyyys your hair to bleach it, I hate doing it so often but feel like I have to keep it this color since every woman in my bloodline has been a blonde, and not to mention I have platinum/invisible eyebrows as I have mentioned!! Lol.

But WOW I love the blonde on you!! Red is really awesome and edgy, too. It's amazing what a simple hairdo/color can do for your look!

Thanks Ashlee!! Haha I have DEF been through it all, had a scary buzzed mohawk at one point, in my PROM pics! LOL it was awful, but I remember thinking it was so cool lmao. But yeah I loved the black, it could be such a mess and it didn't matter bc you couldn't see, I feel like blonde is so unforgiving. Also destroyyyyyys your hair to bleach it, I hate doing it so often but feel like I have to keep it this color since every woman in my bloodline has been a blonde, and not to mention I have platinum/invisible eyebrows as I have mentioned!! Lol.

But WOW I love the blonde on you!! Red is really awesome and edgy, too. It's amazing what a hairdo/color can do for your look!

omg you are brave!

Excuse my French but Thank fuck my fire alarms work! I stuck some pasta on to cook for tomorrow's dinner and went into the living room, shut the door and caught up on some TV. I thought what's that noise then twigged it was the fire alarm. Went into the hallway and it's full of smoke!

Any tips on getting rid of the smell of smoke? I've opened the window but it stinks still!

Morgan-wow. I never did anything interesting with mine. well my dad got me a pixie cut like super short mushroom head, when I was in second grade. Mom came home and was pissed, I hated it, stupid burrs had to ruin my fun! :haha:

I boil apple cider with cinnamon and lemon it it. I don't have to do it often, so for a lot of smoke idk if it will work.

Sorry:haha: I live in apple orchard country so we have apple cider/ juice a lot.

Total debby downer today and I sincerely apologize for it. I'll cheer up soon.

So so so frustrated with OH and this whole situation. Sitting at work trying to hold it together but I'm falling apart big time. :( I truly give up. It's just not meant to be. It isn't supposed to be this hard.

So i've spent all afternoon googling "getting pregnant the first month of trying" and reading forums. I really should not do this to myself. I know the chances of that happeneing are REALLY low for me, i'm sure. It's just my first TTC cycle and everything is so shiney and new! A girl can dream, right?

RR - this is a totally normal reaction. in fact, if you were all sunshine and rainbows, i'd worry. you're right - it shouldnt be this hard. we were told it wasnt, for years we (women) were told to be careful yadda yadda. i promise, you CAN do this. it's ok to cry, to scream, to punch things (inanimate, not people ;) ), to be angry. to feel. it's ok to feel. super duper big hugs, with wine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->