This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Britt-Never give up I know 4 women who got pregnant the first month of trying/after there first period after bc. Have faith!
Amanda-I am sorry you are having such a trying day, I hope you get answers at the appointment. Your oh may come around to different donors but he probably needs time to digest what happened.

Britt- You can absolutely daydream, it is totally possible. Like you said 40% chance if you know WHEN you O!!

And Amanda don't give up. He will need a moment, but there IS a solution in the future for you. Either way, whatever it takes, it is totally possible for you to hold a newborn and call it your own. He will need time, like they said it's a "man pride" issue lol. I hope you guys stay strong through this all. I know it's hard finding ways to talk to boys, they are so different then us girls :/ Just try to use this to get closer to him. When is your next appt? I am totally praying for leftover salvageable spermies. FX'd. <3

RR - this is a totally normal reaction. in fact, if you were all sunshine and rainbows, i'd worry. you're right - it shouldnt be this hard. we were told it wasnt, for years we (women) were told to be careful yadda yadda. i promise, you CAN do this. it's ok to cry, to scream, to punch things (inanimate, not people ;) ), to be angry. to feel. it's ok to feel. super duper big hugs, with wine.

Thank you.

If I weren't in the TWW I would be drowning my sorrows with a very large, very strong margarita tonight.

Britt- You can absolutely daydream, it is totally possible. Like you said 40% chance if you know WHEN you O!!

And Amanda don't give up. He will need a moment, but there IS a solution in the future for you. Either way, whatever it takes, it is totally possible for you to hold a newborn and call it your own. He will need time, like they said it's a "man pride" issue lol. I hope you guys stay strong through this all. I know it's hard finding ways to talk to boys, they are so different then us girls :/ Just try to use this to get closer to him. When is your next appt? I am totally praying for leftover salvageable spermies. FX'd. <3

Thank you. I have an appt next Wednesday to discuss IUI/IVF with low sperm and his appt is on tuesday with the urologist.

I say have a big fat margarita!!! :drunk:

Unless that's harmful or w/e.. But I say have at it while you have a negative test!

I may have one, it's still early. I had a margarita the day before my last pos pregnancy test and I didn't worry or feel bad.

and Katrina, i love tequila :)

I'm sorry Amanda :hugs:. Something will work out. If anything, you guys can adopt and change the life of a poor kid who got dealt a rotten hand.

Woohoo!!! I'm obviously excited. Not even in the TWW YET!!

Anyone else get this email from zulily? just kill me now. ugh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 7
I still get emails daily from baby sites from when I was preggo :/ I just don't seem to get around to unsubscribing to all of them

me too-- Amazon Mom emails me daily with deals. One day, just one day, it will be relevant.

:hugs: :hugs: Amanda, I know it's going to happen for you hun. This thread works miracles, I tell ya ;) I have high hopes for your next two appointments. You may be pleasantly surprised and find it's a blockage that can be fixed, or that he still has little men in his testes that you can use for IUI/IVF and still have a baby that is both yours and his. If those don't happen, I really do feel that he will come around to donor sperm. I think right now this is a huge shock to him. He was just told basically that he may never get to father his own child, or give you a baby. I honestly can't imagine how that feels. He's probably feeling depressed, angry, guilty, scared, all in one. He's going to need some time to get used to the diagnosis, I think. It may be hard now but I know it's all going to work out for you :hugs:

Sandy- YAY for clomid appointment! FX for you!

Will catch up in a bit just wanted to update.

Just tested with a wondfo and got bfn.

:hugs: Sorry hun. I hate wondfos. They've gotten my hopes up every cycle with their shitty shadow lines and evaps. :hugs:

Thanks Katrina . I'm ready, too. :)

Amanda I am so so sorry! I am sure it will work out after a bit of time to process.

Marie, I'm sorry. You're not out yet though! How many dpo are you?

:hugs: Sorry hun. I hate wondfos. They've gotten my hopes up every cycle with their shitty shadow lines and evaps. :hugs:

It's okay. I've learned not to get too excited. Question about evaps... I thought they only happen when you read the test after the instructed time. I don't read the tests after the five minute mark so would those tests that I saw something on just be shadow lines then?

Thanks Katrina . I'm ready, too. :)

Amanda I am so so sorry! I am sure it will work out after a bit of time to process.

Marie, I'm sorry. You're not out yet though! How many dpo are you?

11DPO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->