This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I think most of the time we see an indent, or dye slowly moving across the test line during the first 5 minutes and then as they dry they get more noticeable as evaps so we think they were always there

Did an OPK at 7:45. it looks pretty dark but still not sure it's positive. :-/ I will have a pic on FB once hubby is in the shower. Lol. Think imma go for one more BD tonight. That's 3 days in a row.

FX for you Britt!!

Having some mild crampy and just had a whole bunch of creamy CM. Trying not to read too much into things but it's HARD! lol

Eh. Not sure if a BD is happening. Hubby said "what's gotten into you?" Then I guess it clicked I must be ovulating because he got real quiet. Ugh!!! Why do men get so weird at the prospect of pregnancy? So frustrating. :-/

Eh. Not sure if a BD is happening. Hubby said "what's gotten into you?" Then I guess it clicked I must be ovulating because he got real quiet. Ugh!!! Why do men get so weird at the prospect of pregnancy? So frustrating. :-/

Is he not on board with TTC?

I put all of my temps into the tracker/chart on countdowntopregnancy.com and it gave me tentative O date of Monday, which is in line with my OPK's. FX I get some temp confirmation here before long. I'm still going to take the clomid though if I don't get my BFP, because like you ladies mentioned before, maybe it's not a strong enough O? I'm not seeing that huge temp shift like you all seem to get.

Is he not on board with TTC?

He is on board, but he doesn't want to plan and get obsessive which I've clearly done. We weren't a terribly active couple, and we've BD 4 times this week! I think once he realizes it's an important time, he panics. I see it all over the boards. Men know you're Oing and suddenly they are "tired" he just went to bed so my chance tonight is gone.

Just do what the rest of us do...wake him up with a bj ;) tired men that get woken up with a bj have a hard time saying no to sex

Just do what the rest of us do...wake him up with a bj ;) tired men that get woken up with a bj have a hard time saying no to sex

Haha! My DH said before we got married he didn't want to feel like we were just having sex for a baby. He told me he was tired so I'll leave it alone tonight. Waking him out of sleep isn't something I ever do, so he'd know my plan!! Lol. This is why I didn't want to get obsessive for awhile. Now I'm stewing on the couch. Grrrrr.

I'm sorry. It's hard not to. Hubby tells me to just relax all the time. Easier said than done! This babymakin business takes planning, and I don't think they get that part of it much.

I think most of the time we see an indent, or dye slowly moving across the test line during the first 5 minutes and then as they dry they get more noticeable as evaps so we think they were always there

I had that problem with OPK's sometimes!

I definitely get what you're going through, Britt. DH HATES pressure. He has a hard time finishing if he knows that it's go time. Every time we have sex with him initiating it, he finishes and goes "SEE! I do so much better without pressure!" Lol it makes me feel bad, but obviously i'm going to try to get BD time around O time!! Lol. I took the relaxed approach this month and let him initiate, and got the most BD timing in yet!

Usually if I think DH is going to use being tired as an excuse ill suggest taking a shower together. It wakes him up a bit and usually guarantees that he'll want sex lol. I never tell him that we need to do it, I don't even tell him I'm ovulating until I'm in the tww. When we first started TTC we had some performance issues because of pressure so now I just leave him out of the loop and jump him when I get the chance lol

all of you should tell your DH's to enjoy the sex because I think my DH misses it. Not that we only did it to make a baby, but I feel unsexy/uncomfortable/tired... so we don't to it all that much (maybe like 1 time a month).

all of you should tell your DH's to enjoy the sex because I think my DH misses it. Not that we only did it to make a baby, but I feel unsexy/uncomfortable/tired... so we don't to it all that much (maybe like 1 time a month).

Lol this! OH and I just did it today for the first time since we conceived. My sex drive went out the window this pregnancy.

I do this ALL the time :haha:

Me too :lol:

My hubby has been off sex recently which is typical! Hoping that I ovulated last night because I'm not sure I can get anymore from him :( My sex drive used to be none existent and now it's through the roof, his used to be crazy mad and now that's disappeared!

My temperature slightly rose today, please please please let that mean I've ovulated!

Strange! Just been for my morning wee, wiped and there is some light brown! I've only ever spotted on my first cycle off BCP. :wacko: ovulation spotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->