This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Sounds like ovulation spotting to me, too early for IB or anything like that. Maybe cervix irritation from sex.

I am amazed that ovulation spotting isn't more common, as brutal as ovulating sounds!! Lol.

I don't ever tell my hubby that I think I'm ovulating and we HAVE to do it.. but then I don't ever really know for sure either. I usually just initiate, and that usually works. He was the initiator when he got home from work at 2:30 this morning though.. and I gave in because we had had a disagreement and in the middle of it, he got called into work. It's not a huge deal at this point, so we can argue about it later if we need to.

Temp spike again this morning. I might possibly maybe have a biphasic chart this cycle. I think I'm getting cross hairs for Monday after temping tomorrow. I already did on OF and Countdown to pregnancy. Yay! I'm also going to pick up more pineapple and sunflower seeds. I need everything I can get on my side, on my side! Lol. Do you all feel like it's safe to think I O'ed? After that progesterone level, I'm not sure what to think. I can test at 10 dpo which is next Thursday. I have an OB/GYN appt on Friday. If there's a question, she will probably test before giving me clomid I imagine. FX. I don't want to have to use the clomid. I want my body to work.. but I will If I need to.

Congrats on that temp Sandy.. now thattt is lookin biphasic to me! Just gotta keep em up! FX'd bc I know you are good on the BD!! :)

Hubby has no idea what's going on with my cycle at all. I haven't said anything about it. But i'm sure he knows that this must be around the O time because we had BD so many times this week. I tried initiating last night and he just said that he was tired. Now before TTC he couldn't get enough. Suddenly he's "tired" ? It just figures. He wants kids but he's pulled the whole he's nervous we don't make enough money and blah blah speech before. I think the thought of "this might make a baby" is freaking him out. Hopefully in a couple months (if i don't get pg) he'll see that it takes a LOT of work to get PG and this won't be an issue. I'm having the suspicion that i'm Oing today. If we didn't BD last night, then that certainly won't help this month. Blah

Thanks Morgan! Sure hope they stay up, too! ! Especially because the bd timing was so good.. lol. How are you? How are things with that situation with Hubby? Any more bleeding ?

Britt, just because you didn't bd, you're still fine. They say every other night is good and actually increases the number of spermies present if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure it is scary for him and frustrating for you.

I woke up suddenly from a dream at 7:15am so I ddcided to temp and got 97.34. I went to the bathroom after that. It was earlier than it usually is when I temp so I went back to bed (tosed and turned a bit) and temped again at 8:35am and got 98.20. Which should I use?

I know it's scary for him which is why i'm not pushing it too much right now. Before our wedding night (3 weeks ago today) he'd never BD without a condom... EVER. So I guess it does freak him out a bit.

Can you get to him this morning?! That is stinky, trust me we all know how it feels too. I would get mad and throw a fit or cry when he didn't wanna do it like- really do you want a baby or not?! They just do NOT get that we have literally *12 hours a month* to get preggo, when the egg is alive (some longer)!! And that is stressful, to know that you may have to wait a whole other month until you get another chance. I suggest telling him this. I told my DH and he hardly believed it.. thought a little bit of BD here and there and it would happen eventually. Lol usually they are so not informed on how it actually works. I know it's nice to keep it from him, when you're ovulating, but I found it easier to just say FYI hubby: These next three days are THE days to make a baby, I will need your head in the game, so to speak ;) So he was aware that I meant business lol.

Morning Ladies!

I have a crazy day ahead at work so I won't be on much but I'll catch up when I get home from work tonight!!

Happy Friday!!!

Marie- I say 97.34, the other was after you had moved around.

And Sandy- The bleeding has stopped, it has been 4 days. The longest ever. So I pray this is the end, the ultrasound tech said the bleed looked much better.

As for Hubby, he will have consequences for what happened. Whether it be probation for a while, revocation of his license PERMANENTLY, jail time, or a combination of them all- we do not know yet. So awaiting a trial. Dreading having to testify hugely preggo (as I was the only witness, I will have to) and praying that this be dealt with before this child comes. It is not fair, he was innocent and it was an accident. I plan to go far, far away after this. We want to move where it's warm and our kids can grow up on the beach, that would be nice. The marine tech school DH is looking into is in Southern Florida, so that would be nice. Def not where I'd want to stay forever though, I want to go west coast :) I never dreamt it could be so difficult to have a family. Our journey has been especially rocky.

good morning ladies!
morgan, are you able to talk about how the accident occurred? i dont understand how they can charge your DH for manslaughter (or anything!). (of course, if you dont want to, i'm not pushing, i'm just wondering).
sandy, looks like a nice thermal shift!
afm, picked up my clomid last night. start taking the crazy pills tonight. headed away for the weekend - really looking forward to some distraction and drinkies :)

Marie- are you temping at the same time every day? That's what they say to do to get the most accurate chart.

Morgan- ugh that is such bs! I'd want to move too after all of that.

Afm- alarm didn't go off for some reason so I tested a little late. I had a temp drop from yesterday. It would have been even lower if I tempted at the right time. I wonder what's going on. I'm probably reading too much into it

Yeah Mirolee, I'm sorry I can't discuss much and I don't really even KNOW much at this point about why they are doing this. I know I shouldn't really discuss it at all online- I just thought it'd be okay on here, since we are from all over. I CAN say this though, that charges cannot be made without some kind of suspicious evidence: In the police report and news they said he was "slurring his words" and they suspected him drunk (umm NO, we were on the way back from taking his little niece home). Well- WOULDN'T YOU slur your words if you had 8 broken ribs, shattered chest wall, broken nose, shattered/gashed knees, tibia popping out of your leg, blood pouring from every hole in your body, including throat/lungs, and you couldn't remember a bit of what had even happened?! That was how he was. I saved him, pulled him from the car and used every skill I ever learned being a Red cross lifeguard to try and keep him still. I saw the shock he was in, I remember all the crazy things he was screaming. ("Let's walk home, this can't be happening, the baby, the baby!") He remembers nothing. I mean it was a sickeningly awful Law & Order SVU first scene on the show type of deal.. that's the only way I can describe it. And that breaks my heart everyday. Bc I know how much he DIDN'T MEAN to do it, and how hurt he will always be. But I can't go into any detail of where/when/why/how anymore, I could literally land my husband in jail for life for saying the wrong thing. I just don't want you all to think he is a bad person bc of this all, haha bc I sure would be like wtf is wrong with those crazy ppl?!! Lol. He just got really unlucky and we ended up being in way over our little heads. He was going to be the best Daddy ever, was SO excited for Jaxon. And still is and will be for our next child. I just wish the law didn't work in such messed up ways.

I will say this though, it is all over me. Like the State is taking over since they think I should have pressed charges on him for my son since we were NOT married at the time (remember, he had a ring already at home.. just proposed in the ER after Jaxon was born. Thought it was a good time I guess since I had just saved his life.) That is why this all hurts my feelings, they are acting like no one stood up for Jaxon when in reality all we do is have aching hearts for him. <3

so sorry morgan. sorry for everything. sorry for your pain, physical and emotional. for what your DH will always live with. i'm sorry if i was being nosy, i just couldnt wrap my head around it. you and DH are so strong, and this whole affair sucks. just sucks. i'm hoping for the best, the least of the worst outcomes for you and your family. love and hugs all over!

Morgan- My heart just breaks over this. Do you live in a small town? I just can't wrap my head around the fact they are going after your husband. You both have suffered so much already. Shouldn't they be using their time to go after rapist/drug dealers/thieves/gang members etc? Why go after a poor family just trying to move on from an unexpected tragedy. It makes me want to go punch people!

nichole, 1 week! (or 5 days til 10dpo!)

Can you get to him this morning?! That is stinky, trust me we all know how it feels too. I would get mad and throw a fit or cry when he didn't wanna do it like- really do you want a baby or not?! They just do NOT get that we have literally *12 hours a month* to get preggo, when the egg is alive (some longer)!! And that is stressful, to know that you may have to wait a whole other month until you get another chance. I suggest telling him this. I told my DH and he hardly believed it.. thought a little bit of BD here and there and it would happen eventually. Lol usually they are so not informed on how it actually works. I know it's nice to keep it from him, when you're ovulating, but I found it easier to just say FYI hubby: These next three days are THE days to make a baby, I will need your head in the game, so to speak ;) So he was aware that I meant business lol.

Morning sex is not an option for us Monday- Friday. My hubs commutes over an hour to baltimore every morning. He literally gets up at 3:45am. I don't even get up until 8am, so i'm at my best sleep at this time. He doesn't wake me, and would never think too. I know I can tomorrow, but I have to see where I stand with my OPK at lunch when I go home. I'm getting watery CM today, so i'm hoping O has yet to happen!!

Marie- are you temping at the same time every day? That's what they say to do to get the most accurate chart.

Morgan- ugh that is such bs! I'd want to move too after all of that.

Afm- alarm didn't go off for some reason so I tested a little late. I had a temp drop from yesterday. It would have been even lower if I tempted at the right time. I wonder what's going on. I'm probably reading too much into it

Implantation dip? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->