This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Morgan- I am so so sorry about all of this. Like the other ladies, I too cannot wrap my head around this. It's just so damn awful. I hope this is all resolved quickly for you.

nichole, 1 week! (or 5 days til 10dpo!)

I am going to try to wait the week before testing. Lets see how much will power I have :haha:

Implantation dip? ;)

Can that happen this early? I had a boatload of cm this morning too.

Wish DH luck and keep fingers crossed for us today ladies. DH is going in for his next cancer scan this afternoon. We know it will be clear but you can't help but freak out a little about it. I am trying to stay strong on the outside for DH but I am a mess on the inside.

Thanks a bunch girls- I seriously love you all and having this amazing support. But yes we did live in a small rural town, and it still staying municipal (not supreme) which is good news. I have faith things will be okay, and KNOW that our little family will benefit from all the suffering. It only makes us appreciate each other more!

But AFM- starting some REAL christian counseling to help talk us through this pregnancy. As you can imagine, it is difficult and I suffer with guilt everyday being pregnant again. But I know the pain will all melt away once I can hold a living, breathing, suckling, wide-eyed baby. I just cannot imagine.

I am praying for your BFPs girls, I hate seeing sad hearts. Keep up the good work & try to keep your minds positive. It is only a matter of time.. you'll all be hacking up your insides too, before you know it ;)

Nichole- My chart looked similar.. The preggo one was up, down, up, down compared to more of a pattern in previous cycles.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4576f6//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Nichole- positive vibes sent your way for the scan. I'm sure all will be well, but I imagine it is scary!!

nichole, 1 week! (or 5 days til 10dpo!)

I am going to try to wait the week before testing. Lets see how much will power I have :haha:

Implantation dip? ;)

Can that happen this early? I had a boatload of cm this morning too.

Wish DH luck and keep fingers crossed for us today ladies. DH is going in for his next cancer scan this afternoon. We know it will be clear but you can't help but freak out a little about it. I am trying to stay strong on the outside for DH but I am a mess on the inside.
5dpo is like the earliest for implantation. Good luck at Lonnie's scan!

Feeling pretty crampy this am. I'm hoping O is about to happen! I really hope I didn't miss O. I wish my lunch break was RIGHT NOW so I could do another OPK. I have one with me in my purse but I think it's still a little too early to do one.

I don't want to get my hopes up that it was implantation. I am just going to put it down as a random temp. Or maybe my chart is just starting to resemble Morgan's pregnant one :thumbup:

Ashlee & Nichole, very excited for you both. Are you trying 10dpo or waiting? NO pressure!! :)

GUd morning girls....

Morgan my heart hurts soo much to event hink wat you guys have been thro...i pray tht everything falls into place and u get the perfect family tht u rightfully deserve :hugs:

Nichole all the best for lonnies scan today my dear...sending positive thoughts your way:thumbup:

Britt sounds like o day might b today...cooll...dont owrry even if u dtd the night before last ur still in the game :winkwink:

Ash - ur gonna wait til 12dpo?????? like reallllyyyyy?????????? :haha:

happy friday chicas

Just took my OPK. Still getting a dark line.. going to wait a few more minutes and see what it looks like. At least I feel confident that I haven't Oed yet. How many days do you get lines that aren't positive? I've already had several days of lines.. come on body, lets O already!

Okay.. after a minute or two of staring and scrutinizing.. I think my OPK is pretty darn close to positive!!! I posted a pic on FB. I'm so excited!

Forgot to update you girls! 12 DPO bfn. 1 degree drop. Could be implantation dip since I'm still 3 days from AF but, statistically speaking, the chances of that are low. I think the witch is on her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->