This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

GUd morning girls....

Morgan my heart hurts soo much to event hink wat you guys have been thro...i pray tht everything falls into place and u get the perfect family tht u rightfully deserve :hugs:

Nichole all the best for lonnies scan today my dear...sending positive thoughts your way:thumbup:

Britt sounds like o day might b today...cooll...dont owrry even if u dtd the night before last ur still in the game :winkwink:

Ash - ur gonna wait til 12dpo?????? like reallllyyyyy?????????? :haha:

happy friday chicas
Lol yea, I'd rather not have a stack of negative pee sticks, it's more depressing. 7 days of waiting to go. Hopefully I'll get a nice surprise but I don't really feel "in" this cycle so I haven't been dying to poas.

Morgan - I am heart broken for you... I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

FX for you Britt!!

Having some mild crampy and just had a whole bunch of creamy CM. Trying not to read too much into things but it's HARD! lol
I am so excited for you this cycle. I'll get my hopes up for you! :)

Just do what the rest of us do...wake him up with a bj ;) tired men that get woken up with a bj have a hard time saying no to sex
LOL! OH is hard to wake up wtih BJ's, but I do wake him up then go to town on him. works just as well!
nichole, 1 week! (or 5 days til 10dpo!)

I am going to try to wait the week before testing. Lets see how much will power I have :haha:

Implantation dip? ;)

Can that happen this early? I had a boatload of cm this morning too.

Wish DH luck and keep fingers crossed for us today ladies. DH is going in for his next cancer scan this afternoon. We know it will be clear but you can't help but freak out a little about it. I am trying to stay strong on the outside for DH but I am a mess on the inside.

Goodluck, lady! keeping you in my thoughts today. All will be perfect :)

I was going for 12dpo too if I can stay away from the sticks

Goodluck....I'm a POAS J-U-N-K-I-E so I am not a good person to tell you to wait...ha.

Yeah Mirolee, I'm sorry I can't discuss much and I don't really even KNOW much at this point about why they are doing this. I know I shouldn't really discuss it at all online- I just thought it'd be okay on here, since we are from all over. I CAN say this though, that charges cannot be made without some kind of suspicious evidence: In the police report and news they said he was "slurring his words" and they suspected him drunk (umm NO, we were on the way back from taking his little niece home). Well- WOULDN'T YOU slur your words if you had 8 broken ribs, shattered chest wall, broken nose, shattered/gashed knees, tibia popping out of your leg, blood pouring from every hole in your body, including throat/lungs, and you couldn't remember a bit of what had even happened?! That was how he was. I saved him, pulled him from the car and used every skill I ever learned being a Red cross lifeguard to try and keep him still. I saw the shock he was in, I remember all the crazy things he was screaming. ("Let's walk home, this can't be happening, the baby, the baby!") He remembers nothing. I mean it was a sickeningly awful Law & Order SVU first scene on the show type of deal.. that's the only way I can describe it. And that breaks my heart everyday. Bc I know how much he DIDN'T MEAN to do it, and how hurt he will always be. But I can't go into any detail of where/when/why/how anymore, I could literally land my husband in jail for life for saying the wrong thing. I just don't want you all to think he is a bad person bc of this all, haha bc I sure would be like wtf is wrong with those crazy ppl?!! Lol. He just got really unlucky and we ended up being in way over our little heads. He was going to be the best Daddy ever, was SO excited for Jaxon. And still is and will be for our next child. I just wish the law didn't work in such messed up ways.

I will say this though, it is all over me. Like the State is taking over since they think I should have pressed charges on him for my son since we were NOT married at the time (remember, he had a ring already at home.. just proposed in the ER after Jaxon was born. Thought it was a good time I guess since I had just saved his life.) That is why this all hurts my feelings, they are acting like no one stood up for Jaxon when in reality all we do is have aching hearts for him. <3

So sorry that you are going through this, Morgan. Please do be careful about what you put on the internet! The professional side of me cringes seeing this just because there are so many repercussions about putting things on the internet during a law suit. We (as in my firm) have our clients sign confidentiality agreements, social media agreements, and internet agreements promising that they will not post anything on the internet, good or bad, about the facts of the case. The otherside can put you under surveillance and a simple google search with some good key words could pull up this exact post. While it may not have any incriminating evidence to you, the prosecution could find something in it to use while trying your hubs. And, once its up, you can get in really big trouble if you take it down. Destroying evidence is a very big offense. Please be careful hun, we don't want to see anything else happy to you and your family.

Morgan I'm sorry you are both going through this :( Life really sucks at times!

Good luck to the girls who are close to testing!

Won't be around much tonight, Hubby is on call so whilst he's home we are spending some quality time together, we've ordered an indian takeaway, gonna catch up on some programs and get some last minute BD in!

Spotting has finished now so guessing it was ovulation! I really hope so. The month before last Hubby was on call over ovulation time and that was a nightmare because he was working so much and was knackered!

Morgan :hugs: :hugs: Ugh this all just needs to go away!!!!!!! Can't even imagine what you're going through ugh.

Marie you're not out until the red lady sings!

Nichole, Ash, FX for you two!!! Want to see those BFPs this month!!!!

AFM, higher temp this morning (then the rest of this TWW). Hoping it's a good sign! I had a temp dip in March at 9dpo so FX it going up is a sign of things happening.

Cassidy, your chart is looking really good! When you temped before did your temps drop a lot day before AF or slowly over a few days?

No my temps never really dropped drastically the other month I temped, they were at 98. when AF showed which is why i'm all worried about the low temps :/

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1
So I texed DH and told him we should have quickie before we leave tonight =]
We have plans with my parents and nephew and I don't want him to be too "tired" when we get home. He is all excited... CD 13 BD... CHECK!

I think all of your charts look good! Maybe October will be it! It was my month last year..

Cassidy, are you temping at the same time as the other month? Usually the earlier you temp the lower the temps are.

Hmmmm actually no I don't think I am! Lol it had been so long since I last temped and I only temped that one month in March so I guess this is a fresh start! I think I was temping at 10.30 in March and am waking up at 9.15 every morning to temp so that may affect it.

So I have to work 11pm -7 am Saturday night. Obviously I can't wake up to temp at 6 am like usual .. don't temp at all or temp after a nap around noon Sunday?

Thanks Amanda, I agree. Kinda scary to think about!

Britt- Woohoo on giving him a heads up for tonight, hope you have a wonderful BD ;)

Sandy- I think as long as you've been asleep for 3 hours, you're good.

Thanks Amanda, I agree. Kinda scary to think about!

Britt- Woohoo on giving him a heads up for tonight, hope you have a wonderful BD ;)

Sandy- I think as long as you've been asleep for 3 hours, you're good.

We don't have much time to play with.. and I mean business!! :blush:

Hmmmm actually no I don't think I am! Lol it had been so long since I last temped and I only temped that one month in March so I guess this is a fresh start! I think I was temping at 10.30 in March and am waking up at 9.15 every morning to temp so that may affect it.

I bet that is totally why your temps are lower this month :thumbup:

Blah I am nervous about DH's scans. I know deep down it will be good but I can't help wonder 'what if'. He is as healthy as ever and has no symptoms at all but maybe it's like in the early stage and no real symptoms are showing yet or something. We didn't catch it until he was almost stage 4 last time so we don't know what the early stage is like. 2 more scans after this one and they will pronounce him cured.

Morgan-I am so sorry, I hope this will get sorted quickly!
Nichole-FX for great scans!
AFM: Went on a long truck ride with a friend to get a horse. Nothing to report on the ttc side though. I think I need to go shopping tonight. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->