This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Hey girls - I've been stalking silently.

Nic - fx for you and DH health

Cassidy - mine are lower too but i'm temping at 6am, lol. I've been doing reading about low progesterone and low temps i'll let you know if there is anything worth sharing

BB - FX FX FX for successful O +implant

PRG - it aint over until it's over think +ive!!!

Ash- gosh I hope it's your month girl

RobRed - sending love + hugs and good things

Morgan - honey I'm so sorry x

It's been a rough few days - I'm off to Seattle tonight to meet DH before his conference.

My one bit of great news is that I GOT AF TODAY!!!! I haven't had a 29 day cycle since the termination.

It also means that O is predicted Mon 13th and I was planning on being in CO Fri 11th - Sun 12th so we might have an October Fighting Chance....

I'm going to watch the Aussie Football Grand final in an awesome bar tonight on Main Street... Kangaroo and Kiwi... getting smashed - planning on booze free next month.

ok, over and out.

Hi Amelia, nice to hear from you!

Am I the only one who constantly stalks the bfp gallery thread? I'm addicted right now.

OH and I kind of made amends last night but I still want to curl up in a ball. We'll know more after the appointments next week. sigh.

Happy Friday! Can't wait to get out of work. an hour and ten minutes to gooooo.

Amelia-So glad to see you! Have fun!
AFM: I am wondering if I should tell dh or not, I guess I have to think on it.

Amelia- I've seen you stalking down there occasionally! Glad to hear from you! Thank you, I hope it is too. Also, got my FX that next month the timing works out perfectly for you and DH :hugs:

Katrina- what Amanda said!!!

We are going to shopko tonight and will test in the am. Unless af shows up in the mean time. I don't feel very confident I tested on tuesday at 13 dpo? and didn't see anything.

I don't want to jinx it, last time I was late I went to the bathroom like twenty minutes later and she was here. :haha:

We are going to shopko tonight and will test in the am. Unless af shows up in the mean time. I don't feel very confident I tested on tuesday at 13 dpo? and didn't see anything.
Hey, Emily tested at 13 dpo and got a negative, so did I. I got a super faint pos on 14dpo and finally a legit pos on 15dpo.

we've all read the stats...you're more likely to get a :bfn: by testing before AF is due than a :bfp:, even though the tests say its possible. So, a :bfn: at 13dpo doesn't mean a whole lot.

I'm thinking about you and hoping AF stays away! Can't wait to see your tests!

Thanks ladies-maybe all the practice temping the last few days has been for nothing.

I only see frer two packs here.. they have 3 packs?!!! Wisconsin needs to get in gear!

i always get the 3 pack lol
i still have a digi in mu cupboard, i wish it was the conception indicator one though

I only see frer two packs here.. they have 3 packs?!!! Wisconsin needs to get in gear!

oh ya-- California has em! I get them on amazon, too! I can send you a 3 pack box, if you need some! Although, hopefully by the time if got to you, you will already know that you're preggers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->