This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

i saw them at walmart the other night! but I told myself it would be bad to buy one this early haha

can't decide what to do tonight. we're thinking of either going out to dinner and a movie ( i want to see don jon, haha!)

Or, I was thinking of picking up carnitas, guac, salsa, etc from our local mi pueblo market (if you don't have one near you, you're missing out!) and having a taco/margarita feast at home in the back yard.

i saw them at walmart the other night! but I told myself it would be bad to buy one this early haha

I am thinking that if I wait to buy tests until I am late, I won't jinx it. So, here I am, itching to test, waiting because I don't wanna jinx it. :)

I want to see it too! DH and I both have crushes on Joseph Gordon Levitt I think haha

i almost had an opportunity to work on his show Hit Record but the timing didnt work out. SUPER CRUSH.

Jesse Williams (Jackson Avery from Grey's), on the other hand.....yup. give him to me now.

Katrina!!!! Fx soooo tight! Can't wait to see. I say test tonight! Lol

Amelia, glad things are better! Yay for 29 day cycles!

Amanda, glad things are better. Hope you get good news and it continues to improve! I think tacos sound yummy!

Hubby and I sorted thru some stuff in storage for our yard sale tomorrow. Got a pizza and watching a movie. Early bedtime tonight for us. We are beat. We have been working a lot. I'm content to do anything with him, just as long as we are together. I'm so lame! Lol. I'm fairly sure I o'ed Monday. Yay! Just waiting now.. testing Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->