This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

can't decide what to do tonight. we're thinking of either going out to dinner and a movie ( i want to see don jon, haha!)

DH and I are going to see that movie Monday.

I can't wait for you to test again Katrina!

DH scans went well, hopefully we will get the results Monday. I went to the bathroom and noticed a bunch of creamy cm. Like on the toilet paper and everything. I hope that's a good sign!

Fx for you Nichole! Glad DH's scans went well. Praying for you both.

Got hit with a really intense back ache and some pinching cramps on left side. Hopefully good signs but not holding my breath

Marie- are you temping at the same time every day? That's what they say to do to get the most accurate chart.

Morgan- ugh that is such bs! I'd want to move too after all of that.

Afm- alarm didn't go off for some reason so I tested a little late. I had a temp drop from yesterday. It would have been even lower if I tempted at the right time. I wonder what's going on. I'm probably reading too much into it

No, today was two hours earlier which kind of messes it up. We'll just have to see what happens. I have a feeling i might be out anyway.

Major O pains tonight. O is probably happening right now. We BD this evening so ,yay!!!

I had to hide my cousin from my facebook newsfeed today. She waited eight years for her baby and I am over the moon for her. However, while I love seeing the pics and her happiness, all the "motherhood is amazing", "Look at my baby" posts are flooding my notifications and starting to make me feel uncomfortable. I needed to hide everything on the newsfeed before that discomfort turned into jealousy or something. And to think she went through everything I am going through for eight years and now finally has her baby in her arms. I guess I can't complain. 13 months doesn't seem too long compared to eight years. Sigh...

I start my recurrent pregnancy loss lab work next week. I've got to go the lab four times and wait until October 30th for results.

Not sure what God has for me this cycle but I'll keep movin' on and keeping the faith until the witch shows up for good.

Good night girls. It's cuddle time with my love. <3

Still no crosshairs but it's slowly rising so fingers crossed! Cried myself to sleep last night. My sex mad husbands sex drive has totally disappeared! I feel like I'm out already :(

Hey ladies! Had a crazy busy day today, sorry i've been MIA,

BB :hugs: You're definitely not out hun. Don't lose hope.

AFM, just got a chance to look at the opk I took in the afternoon (around noon) and it is way darker than all the others i've been taking. I just took another one to see if it's dark too. FX it's a good sign! 10dpo tomorrow..

I'm not sure. I was being bad and planning on going to Walmart when I got off work tonight and testing in the morning but I went to my little brother's football game and it didn't get over until after they were closed. And I'll be working all day tomorrow so maybe Sunday morning? Not sure I may just try to hold off until if AF is late unless my OPKs turn positive or something.

gosh the one time u got the bd timing right ur saying u dont have tests????????:growlmad::dohh:

Hahahahaha that was actually my plan. I'm so test obsessive and get faint lines on all of them i'm just over the game. I just want a BAM! pregnant line or nothing lol

Opks attached. Yes, i've been using them to soothe my POAS itch lol.

5 dpo around 6pm
6 dpo around 6pm
7dpo around 6pm
8dpo around 6pm
9dpo around noon
9dpo at 11pm

Attachments

• neww 001.jpg
    neww 001.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 9
Holy cow Cassidy! Do theythat usually dochoose that?? I wish I had some opks to do that with!! Lol

Katrina, im sorry! Fx for great results in the am!

AFM, got my crosshairs this morning! Yay! Im already 5 dpo. :) trying not to be too hopeful. I'm ready for the clomid if need be, but I hope it doesn't .. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->